The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet for Bens ‘fathers day’ they will wait until Thursday for all the kiddies to be there.

The way she kept going on about the meal and that it wasn’t gifted was excessive. Why would anyone assume her meal had been gifted? Weirdo.
Remember those sweets she kept being gifted. Vegan sweets! Very strange set up gifting her items when she had such a small account. They did a post the other day saying they spent time in prison. Wonder if she knows them somehow as they’re all from same area

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yet for Bens ‘fathers day’ they will wait until Thursday for all the kiddies to be there.

The way she kept going on about the meal and that it wasn’t gifted was excessive. Why would anyone assume her meal had been gifted? Weirdo.
She keeps banging on and tagging them in hope they gift her and Ben (no kids) a meal.
She wasn’t gifted before - she was compensated for their mistake which is completely different to being gifted a Visit to vlog about.

Reactions: 7
Remember those sweets she kept being gifted. Vegan sweets! Very strange set up gifting her items when she had such a small account. They did a post the other day saying they spent time in prison. Wonder if she knows them somehow as they’re all from same area
What the vegan sweets people spent time in prison? Haha what for?

Reactions: 4
Vegan all sorts is owned by Marnie from Geordie shore and that Casey Cody Johnson…. So I doubt Flo knows them 😂

It was Dario ( Dario Marnini ) who went to prison!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she for fecking real???!! Her who heart world… where’s her own kids in that photo she makes my blood boil she’s vile .. poor Rosie and George they are so neglected and it shows

Reactions: 10
Vegan all sorts is owned by Marnie from Geordie shore and that Casey Cody Johnson…. So I doubt Flo knows them 😂

It was Dario ( Dario Marnini ) who went to prison!
Wow I didn’t even recognise her!!!! Just strange how they did a colab with someone who has no engagement

Reactions: 2
All pop over to the latest grid post and zoom in on how bad the teeth whitening she’s done is. Benny boy has white gums 🤣🤣 her editing skills are also shocking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s also very telling how well Gracie and Harry are dressed 🤔
I’ve never known a woman be as obsessed with keeping a man happy that she neglects her own children so badly. I don’t get it at all.

PS, flo STOP USING THE LUMI! Your skin was much better before! Also, it’s not your business you absolute fruit loop! You’d earn more working at McDonald’s 15 hours a week!

Reactions: 14
i don’t know how she dare promote skin care with the state of her skin, greasy dirty spotty rotten cow

Reactions: 10
So the smiles of Gracie and Harry tell them they are doing alright. Did you deliberately leave out your inconvenient to you biological children Flo?

Once again a million pointless of hashtags about 'step' but I thought they were just one family with no differentiating?

Why are they celebrating father's Day on Thursday. Her kids are not his, they have done father's Day with their own father. Maybe Benny/Flo should just be a pair of grown ups and suck it up for one year and just accept that father's Day was Harry's day this year. No need to move it to Thursday 🤦🤦

A flick through her grid posts shows that's more than happy to show off Ben's kids but not hers? Do they not fit into the beautiful things?? Barely anything just her two and The last post of just her and George was over 3 years ago and that was a post simply for content about parenting her dyslexic child 🤦🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So the smiles of Gracie and Harry tell them they are doing alright. Did you deliberately leave out your inconvenient to you biological children Flo?

Once again a million pointless of hashtags about 'step' but I thought they were just one family with no differentiating?

Why are they celebrating father's Day on Thursday. Her kids are not his, they have done father's Day with their own father. Maybe Benny/Flo should just be a pair of grown ups and suck it up for one year and just accept that father's Day was Harry's day this year. No need to move it to Thursday 🤦🤦

A flick through her grid posts shows that's more than happy to show off Ben's kids but not hers? Do they not fit into the beautiful things?? Barely anything just her two and The last post of just her and George was over 3 years ago and that was a post simply for content about parenting her dyslexic child 🤦🤦
I think she seems to forget the input she’s had in Ella Harry & Grace life is the bare minimum, they’re alway happy and well dressed because they have an attentive mum…and 2 parents (Joanne and Ben) who provide them stuff unlike flos poor children.
Speaking of Ella … didn’t seem like she was about to celebrate her brothers birthday with them? Clearly not the stepmum she thinks, that girl has barely been near her since she turned 16 😂

Reactions: 8
I think she seems to forget the input she’s had in Ella Harry & Grace life is the bare minimum, they’re alway happy and well dressed because they have an attentive mum…and 2 parents (Joanne and Ben) who provide them stuff unlike flos poor children.
Speaking of Ella … didn’t seem like she was about to celebrate her brothers birthday with them? Clearly not the stepmum she thinks, that girl has barely been near her since she turned 16 😂
She’s had the bare minimum input into her own kids lives…….

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Does anyone remember, maybe a year or two ago? She spoke about Gracie’s behavioural problems and how she’s best behaved when shes spending her time with Flo because Flo knows how to deal with her. Then she posted stories the next day to say she’s been told she’s not allowed to talk about Gracie’s needs on her Instagram as it’s not her place to.
And then Ben and Ella argue too much so she has to mediate between them but that’s why Ella doesn’t spend lots of time with them.

The sooner she realises she’s none of their number 1s yet she’s placing them all above her own children, the sooner she will prioritise her own children. It’s just a shame she can’t do that naturally.

Who’s idea was it for G and R to live 50/50 with their dad and stepmum?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.