The TaylorMade Home #10 Bens a gr8 carpenter, hes had an idea-theyll kit their mansion with stuff from ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been mentioned before but the planning officer needs alerting to the fact they’re actually using the office as a bedroom. I’m sure either she or someone else said the planning was rejected or would be rejected if it had that many bedrooms.

Imagine 🤣 it would be an instant no from me! Take your business somewhere else bodge it benny!
The more bedrooms the more council tax she has to pay.

Reactions: 5
Her waffle today about Ben and how he doesn’t ask for anything but she loves him so much so therefore spoils him. ……. You never hear her speak about her child with such adoring tones …..

she honestly does think she is a cut above everyone else doesn’t she? All because she is earning a “wage” from lumi? Which is how much a month? £200/£300 ?? At best? I actually find her sad really that she thinks she has achieved anything in life when the truth is all she did is go on tinder and hook a man because she has not one clue how to provide for herself and the kids without one.

You would think her house has been listed in 10 list beautiful homes the way she carries on. When in reality the only bedroom upstairs that is useable as a proper bedroom is hers and bens. The others are just storage rooms in my eyes because of the low ceilings……..
the family room at the back is awful and poorly decorated (new table incoming) and the money they have both wasted on this portrayal of a lavish lifestyle is quite frankly mind numbing when the house is tit. So many corners cut for finances but this knob is still blowing money on nights away for Ben like there is no tomorrow…. And if you decide like I did last night to read back her earlier threads she hasn’t changed. She is desperate to be an influencer and make serious money from instagram and be gifted loads of things.
Flo it’s never going to happen. Ever.
My account is roughly the same size and I am offered loads of collaborations. If you are a decent account some get can get everything in their rooms gifted. She doesn’t. The money she makes from lumi is the equivalent of a part time job so you’re not setting the world on fire there either.

you have no friends, you have a husband who has a wandering eye and your reno is tit. The sooner the instagram bubble pops the better….

Reactions: 16
Her waffle today about Ben and how he doesn’t ask for anything but she loves him so much so therefore spoils him. ……. You never hear her speak about her child with such adoring tones …..

she honestly does think she is a cut above everyone else doesn’t she? All because she is earning a “wage” from lumi? Which is how much a month? £200/£300 ?? At best? I actually find her sad really that she thinks she has achieved anything in life when the truth is all she did is go on tinder and hook a man because she has not one clue how to provide for herself and the kids without one.

You would think her house has been listed in 10 list beautiful homes the way she carries on. When in reality the only bedroom upstairs that is useable as a proper bedroom is hers and bens. The others are just storage rooms in my eyes because of the low ceilings……..
the family room at the back is awful and poorly decorated (new table incoming) and the money they have both wasted on this portrayal of a lavish lifestyle is quite frankly mind numbing when the house is tit. So many corners cut for finances but this knob is still blowing money on nights away for Ben like there is no tomorrow…. And if you decide like I did last night to read back her earlier threads she hasn’t changed. She is desperate to be an influencer and make serious money from instagram and be gifted loads of things.
My account is roughly the same size and I am offered loads of collaborations. If you are a decent account some get can get everything in their rooms gifted. She doesn’t. The money she makes from lumi is the equivalent of a part time job so you’re not setting the world on fire there either.

you have no friends, you have a husband who has a wandering eye and your reno is tit. The sooner the instagram bubble pops the better….
The majority of things she “treats” Ben with are hotel stays or meals for her, like today she kept saying how SHE thought the hotel was beautiful blah blah, these treats are for her he just benefits from it… because she has no close friends to even go to coffee with much less a meal or a hotel.
Plus like you say she also needs to keep Ben and his wandering eyes sweet.

Reactions: 9
Her treats for Ben are always chosen with how suitable they are for Instagram content in mind too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The bit that got me was….

“I have a separate account, well, it’s a business account so I pay myself a wage”

😂😂😂😂😂😂 WHAT IS THIS bleep ON.

she doesn’t run her ownbusiness. She is a distributor for someone who is LAUGHING at mugging them off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a grade A Idiot! She talks about her house saying she is proud… proud of what? The empty shell of a house is not a home. She gushes about Ben and it’s like a teenager just obsessed with a first crush, her parenting is non existent and her ‘business (yes Flo spelt business not buisness) is beyond ridiculous and even calling it pocket money is a stretch! She’s been suckered into a scam and is now scamming other gullibles into it…..the sooner Instagram closes MLM’s down the better.

Reactions: 11

I thought the same about her gushing about how amazing Ben is, she never speaks of her kids like that. She's bringing up (I use that term loosely) the kids to think you have to spend money on someone to show your appreciation. No way!!
She could be earning £100 a month and it would be an independence as Ben has always paid for everything, and there is nothing wrong with that. My mum became a dinner lady to have her own pocket money, it's no different really and she didn't have to pretend she was the bees knees living a lifestyle being brainwashed. And our house was nicely decorated - properly!

Reactions: 13
Isn’t that the same hotel she went to a few weeks ago for a special occasion and they had to go home early for some reason or other? The one where she went in her orange prison tracksuit and Ben didn’t make any effort either?

Reactions: 7
Notice how she reposted it to tag them. She can’t even get the basics right on Instagram. It’s embarrassing.

Harry got a ping pong table. Her kids get a McDonald’s
And she always says she doesn't say what the kids have got, unless it's Ben's kids who get something notable, like a ping ping table and beats headphones 🙄 her kids get nothing worth mentioning.
Few snippets worth a save from this mornings rambles....
Shes not having a shower - nothing new.
Harry is not a fully grown man, he is a child, saying he is a fully grown man is disturbing!
She doesn't get things gifted because she's a tit show, and even when she claims to have had things gifted (hot tub) it's never mentioned again and never tagged the company. She's hoping to get something by mentioning them.

Imagine only taking 1 child out for their birthday meal when you claim to be a boss witch but didn't wait til all kids are home to go and celebrate together! Because a meal for 3 is cheaper than a meal for 6/7 by a lot of £s!

Its not her dad's bench but is called her dad's bench. Idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Imagine only taking 1 child out for their birthday meal when you claim to be a boss witch but didn't wait til all kids are home to go and celebrate together! Because a meal for 3 is cheaper than a meal for 6/7 by a lot of £s!
Yet for Bens ‘fathers day’ they will wait until Thursday for all the kiddies to be there.

The way she kept going on about the meal and that it wasn’t gifted was excessive. Why would anyone assume her meal had been gifted? Weirdo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.