The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they taking the piss? They shouldn’t be thinking about where to take their social media next, they should be thinking about where they’re both going to get a job. Ot maybe they could think about decluttering the house, painting the downstairs bathroom, getting the children to school all the time, encouraging Joseph about school, enrolling Flo in a nursery, Perhaps if she really put her bleeping mind to it she could get the little twin’s glasses repaired

Attachments

Reactions: 17
So what did the little ones get for supper. We all know it was just the older ones that were tested to a Chinese.
Pair of cvnts they are, they can’t wait to get those little ones (although some of them are not even that little any more) in bed out of the way so they can feed their greedy fat faces 😣

Reactions: 10
Are they taking the piss? They shouldn’t be thinking about where to take their social media next, they should be thinking about where they’re both going to get a job. Ot maybe they could think about decluttering the house, painting the downstairs bathroom, getting the children to school all the time, encouraging Joseph about school, enrolling Flo in a nursery, Perhaps if she really put her bleeping mind to it she could get the little twin’s glasses repaired
It’s taken them 7 years to get to 20k now he thinks fame and fortune beckons . Dimwits bath of them. She’s got as bad if not worse with her try ons 🤢.. foreign men have brought those totals up, Bought men at that!..I’ve got a good idea parent your kids !

My head hurts.

Are they really that deluded that they need to live their life for social media and what everyone else thinks…
Spoiler.. no one cares, seriously no one really gives a tit what you do. The sooner you stop giving a fudge and start doing the actual things that make you happy rather than social media tit.
Do they even have days when they stay home, in your pjs and relax,

• Heart
Future content 😆😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 5
Oh my days! Every time they go away it’s the same… thinking about their fantasy future in their parallel reality.

What I saw was 90% of their older kids trying desperately not to be on camera, while their 🔔end of a dad kept shoving the camera in their faces. I even saw one try and cover her face with her hands. Sooner or later he will push one too far.
They just don’t like it You abomination Fem & Zoe. Put your kids first. That holiday for teenagers looked dismal ☹

And Zoe keep your clothes on.

Reactions: 23
With the frequency she breaks her glasses they should be getting her a spare pair each time her prescription changes so she always has adequate ones to wear while the broken pair gets repaired.

Broken glasses are common in kids her age, the difference is most parents would prioritise fixing them. What's the betting they told her last time they were fixed that if she breaks them again she's going to have to live with broken glasses because they're far too busy to get them repaired? Sounds like something they'd both say.

Reactions: 20
My husband has worn glasses since he was a child and told me when he was about the age of the twins, his broke in the same place as hers and his parents didn't bother getting them fixed but just put tape on them. It's one of his most painful memories - he was so embarrassed and thought everyone was looking at him. He was also directly teased a bit about them. Considering he's 67 now, it goes to show how something like that has an impact. Zoe's always going on about mental health but I think it's only her mental health she's interested in unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The thing is though, it‘s probably not even the one who wears the glasses who is breaking them. There’s no respect for anyone or anything in that house. Look how Joseph behaved around Noah’s VR headset, Florence empties all the cupboards and breaks crockery but her mother thinks it’s cute. There’s no where to put anything safely, either.

Reactions: 13
You get a 2nd half price pair at specsavers, it’s about £20-30, less than a shein haul.
DD is 8 and they get broken, but we have a spare incase and I make sure than we go at the weekend and either replace or reorder as needed. Takes 20mins tops, no appointments needed.
There just is no need

I couldn’t be that obsessed with putting my live online while neglecting my kids, it’s weird.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.