The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, she's not happy just walking round Landmark - now she wants the kids to work there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll just leave this here
‘Let’s all donate gifts then they can make their dream come reality’
Who the duck are these simpletons?
There’s parents that are working hard each day, not just to support their families but to better the lives of others too, people working in the NHS or teaching the next generation to attain great things for example.
If I was going to donate to any families it would be to these, or to the genuinely poor, not to these workshy grifters that constantly invade their kids privacy to pimp them out online to any weirdo that wants to watch and whose dream is to do this full time!
bleeping weirdos, should never have had any kids.

Reactions: 7
I'll just leave this here
We already donate gifts to them every single bloody day so that they can live. It’s called paying tax. Some people are so bleeping thick it’s untrue. If the Sullivans feel they’re not achieving their dreams as fast as they’d like, let’s face it they‘re never going to be big YouTube stars, then they could always get a job each and start saving towards it. Novel idea I know.

Reactions: 9
They want to move to a big house like the one they stayed in.
she’s been pricing holidays and found one to turkey but it’s £8000. They could have easily afford that if they didn’t film the kids all day and prance around in her boulder holders.
That's what, 30 to 40 weeks of Scottish Child Payments? If she stopped with the incessant spending and they'll be able to do that, easily.

Reactions: 7
‘Straight back to work and school’
Well Zoe, you can’t include yourself or Ben in either of those!
Also notice she has a hair appointment today, of course Zoe’s hair comes before the little twins glasses 🙄
When are you going to make THAT appointment?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.