The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I said this earlier in the week. That Lodge is booked solid, and there's no way that the owner would need two benefit scrounging misfits on YouTube promoting their Lodge.

I would in fact as the owner be quite annoyed that my holiday home had been so blatantly disrespected and reduced to the Scumivans disgusting hygiene and living conditions. I'd hate to clean the place after they'd been in it. 🤢

They said they'll be back... I guess we'll see. I know bookings are bookings, but I'd certainly decline theirs. 🤢
I bet the place was filthy after they’d been there for a week. We’ve all seen Zoe use the same cloth to ‘clean’ the sink after she’s used it for the loo 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah, 7 years when the most memorable things happened to them like babies arriving and planning life after the military. There's nothing really left to interest viewers imo as the children get older - and less cute (I personally don't think any of them are cute now but other people seem to think so). And I can't see them moving from that house.

Reactions: 12
Keep plugging away Mr Magoo and Olympic shotputter Olga.
Not got long to go for your silver play button only 80k subs to go.
Then their dream home next door to Olga's bestie Mrs Bragford may become a reality:censored:

Or should that be Mr Magoo had a bad dream that he had to go out to work :whistle:or he woke up with such a sweat on that he thought Olga was coining it in on OF's

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I was getting over the morning sickness but him reaching 20k subs has made me feel sick again 😆😆😆😆😆

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Sullivan Family #27 While Pat is filming her GRWM, Kingbin is growing her family

Reactions: 15
Thought I was getting over the morning sickness but him reaching 20k subs has made me feel sick again 😆😆😆😆😆
Congrats! How many baby bins is that so far?

Seriously these guys Facebook is either full of people who don’t know what colour the sky is, or paid-for followers. It’s crazy

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.