The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those two think that homeschooling means you literally stay at home, print out a few worksheets and have an hours walk with pen down the woods.
It’s so much more than that. One of my relatives did it and put so much into it. They did all sorts, went to groups and made friends. went swimming, forest school, library and the effort they put in to big projects was amazing.

these 2 will do it as it will be something different to film which if they do, will prove they are the lowest of the low using the kids for yet more content.😞
I think they’ll continue to send some of them to school.
The ones Zoe can’t stand to be around.

Reactions: 11
Well we know the young twins love school because they don't get ignored at school and treated much better too.

In the real world who has the luxury of not having to go out to work and so do not have the option of HE for their children 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He says on Facebook that staying at the lodge was a chance for the family to be together again. I don't get it. They're always stuck together in the cult. Not like some of the children live away from home. Bizarre comment.

Reactions: 17
He says on Facebook that staying at the lodge was a chance for the family to be together again. I don't get it. They're always stuck together in the cult. Not like some of the children live away from home. Bizarre comment.
Both of them are thick as 💩.. they genuinely believe what they say.. will get bk and school holidays more or less start so will be together then. The idiots.

Reactions: 9
Family you tube channel and mum is in her bra and knickers every day putting her outfit on 🙈🤣 my kids would be mortified if I did that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
‘A chance for the family to be together again’
I could have understood that comment if other members of the family that they hardly see like his and her siblings & their children or Zoe & Bens parents were there with them.
But not as it was with just those two and their brood of 12 that live together anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just watched the last vlog ......yawn
Are we setting up Zoe as a teacher now??????
Little lead in to the 'WE ARE HOMESCHOOLING' reveal.
To be honest I don't think her or Ben come across as interested in education. And I don't think they are capable of homeschooling.
Where would Zoe find the time?????? To busy sorting plastic shite.
Also I'd imagine you would need space for all the materials and for the kids to spread out.
Really failing their children on so many levels.

Reactions: 16
Just watched the last vlog ......yawn
Are we setting up Zoe as a teacher now??????
Little lead in to the 'WE ARE HOMESCHOOLING' reveal.
To be honest I don't think her or Ben come across as interested in education. And I don't think they are capable of homeschooling.
Where would Zoe find the time?????? To busy sorting plastic shite.
Also I'd imagine you would need space for all the materials and for the kids to spread out.
Really failing their children on so many levels.
Doubt Zoe or Fem could keep up with the enthusiasm for Home education. Maybe 5 mins for the Vlog, but any thing that requires effort. No, won’t happen.
IPads and phones all the way, and everything else the older sisters will have to do.

Reactions: 10
That pair would homeschool just to save petrol money taking the kids to and from school. And it doesn't sound like there's any authority making sure they'd do it right - and the lazy pair know it.

Watch them move the little twins go the local primary "because they absolutely love having teachers" so they can walk themselves (and not be in sight) and keep the rest of the primary age kids at home.

Pen can’t fix kettles and takes 2 weeks to top the electric up and she’s too busy filming you tube in her under crackers so hardly home educators really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bens done a short, he’s standing at the door wanting to empty the car but it’s peeing down. Zoe and her Bestie standing there on their phones speaking to each other ignoring Ben. 😂

I’ve only seen one vlog when they’ve been away the shopping one and that was only yesterday 🙄

I’m struggling to watch the same boring content.

Reactions: 11
That woman does nothing to put herself out. Why isn’t she out there helping him unload the car??
I bet she gets him to unload the car after her 3 hour shopping trips probably while standing drinking a Starbucks chatting to curly.

Why does she never cut the grass or do anything that involves a bit of hard work??
We know she let him do all the heavy lifting knowing full well he had issues with his heart.

She’s so reliant on him for everything except cleaning the bathroom and filling a washing machine. She’s one lazy ass witch.

Reactions: 19
Funny they never hire a lodge when her parents come up so they can spend time together. Or invite bens family. Them poor kids are so isolated and have no idea. Not normal to live the way they do and then to have no family support either. Bizarre.

Reactions: 18
Thought I recognized the lodge and I can safely say the owner does not need the Sullivan’s to promote it for him.

Thought I recognized the lodge and I can safely say the owner does not need the Sullivan’s to promote it for him.
No I said this earlier in the week. That Lodge is booked solid, and there's no way that the owner would need two benefit scrounging misfits on YouTube promoting their Lodge.

I would in fact as the owner be quite annoyed that my holiday home had been so blatantly disrespected and reduced to the Scumivans disgusting hygiene and living conditions. I'd hate to clean the place after they'd been in it. 🤢

They said they'll be back... I guess we'll see. I know bookings are bookings, but I'd certainly decline theirs. 🤢

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.