The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100,000 Subscribers 😂😂😂

The fact that they've had to buy subscriptions is a clear indicator that nobody is remotely interested in them or their channel.

Imagine the shame and embarrassment of having to degrade yourself by buying people to like you.

Imagine the even deeper shame and degradation of having to prance around in disgusting tacky undies, and show all your neighbours your flab, and humiliate your kids.

To show your filthy cluttered house, and sell your children's lives to perverts and strangers... Just because you're too lazy, uneducated and a scrounger who can't get a job and support your family.

What a pair of benefits robbing scroungers 🙄
There shud be a ban on buying users to get a button.. it’s not genuine and typical of these grifters.,Jake quickenden and his Mrs another 2 who buy subscribers.
Pat and Pen think fame and fortune is coming their way with their dysfunctional family … far from it took you 7 years to get where you are.
Get a job you tubby loser and your Mrs cud actually parent her kids instead of finding any excuse to leave them behind.
---
Imagine sitting there every night finding ways to vlog - Zoe… you get your kit off and try sumthing on🤢 or cook sumthing anything as long as we can add a packet mix.. Curly you chime in as usual
I’ll go in the woods and then film the sewage pipe by our house .
Kids go to the beach..
Or… I’ll drive to the hospital and film myself in A&E cuz that got a load of views…then I will drive myself home! What a MELT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sad life.. pimping your kids out for likes!
Pimping the kids out...

She's ventured into 'Only Fans' (Temu version 😂)

Flashing herself all over the internet for a few pennies. Bet his RAF mates think Wtf.

Their desperation is off the scale, and for 20k Subs... Most they've had to buy 🤦

Reactions: 11
I wonder how many kids will be too poorly/tired to go to school today. I’m guessing Toby and Ag.

Reactions: 10
Are the laws different in Scotland about taking kids out of school for a holiday?
There are no attendance/holiday fines in Scotland. I assume they could still be having intervention for the kids poor attendance though as it's clearly not just that 1 week off for most of them.

I'm pretty sure YouTube has a way of discounting the bought subs when awarding a play button so even if they bought their way to 100k subscribers it doesn't mean they'd get one.

Reactions: 8
This is one of the Facebook posts since they’ve been home. Not a chance of a job search happening
They say that it’s working towards their dream of being content creators full time!
So if being a full time content creator is still at the dream stage why aren’t either of the two of them working at present?!!!!
Do they think it fair to rely on handouts provided by other hardworking people until they can live out this pipedream of theirs?
bleeping cheek 😣

Reactions: 13
If they were in England they would’ve had endless fines by now (which is no problem for them as the tax payer pays them generously) and looking at a prison sentence.
Another reason they want to stay in Scotland.

Reactions: 7
They say that it’s working towards their dream of being content creators full time!
So if being a full time content creator is still at the dream stage why aren’t either of the two of them working at present?!!!!
Do they think it fair to rely on handouts provided by other hardworking people until they can live out this pipedream of theirs?
bleeping cheek 😣
So when Ben heads to the Job Centre and they ask him what searches he has done, does he say none because I’m a content creator? HTF does he get away with that? I’d like to be an astronaut and that’s probably as likely to happen as them getting a play button. Can you all pay to support me while I make my dream come true?
---
This is one of the Facebook posts since they’ve been home. Not a chance of a job search happening
Not one comment on that post questions how they are funding their life, including £5k holidays. Do people really think the life they lead is ok?!

Reactions: 8
I put a polite question under a vlog asking how they do it. It was deleted within minutes. I think they’ve got a moderator working for them.

Reactions: 11
If they were in England he‘d definitely be in work because they’d be hundreds down in benefits. No Scottish Child Payment here.

All the interest in my view from the Sullivan vlogs came from the back and forth banter in the comments. Now they're not worth reading. If they're all bland nothings, what's the point?

Im sure the person called PennyLane is a moderator and im sure its one of the teens.
Im sure the person called PennyLane is a moderator and im sure its one of the teens.
I’ve said all all along that Mod Penny Lane is Isobel/ Curly twin.
The Mod Penny Lane’s account was opened the same day as their first live 🤔
Isobel/ Curly twin has never been seen on the lives, she’s to busy moderating in the other
room 🙄

😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.