The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked too but no fucks given!!! 😆😆😆

Still waiting for my £1.99

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoe's just shared a video that says "You gotta be ok that there's gonna be people who don't think you're qualified"

But you're not qualified though, are you Zoe? You don't have qualifications to diagnose autism in a very isolated child with socially inept parents, or a milk allergy in a child who regularly eats food not suitable for people with milk allergies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tonight’s vlog 😩
What a palaver.
How much fuss does Zoe need to make about bleeping unpacking?
Just get on with it you silly woman.
So they got home at about 7pm and the kids were in bed by 8!
And Fem calls that a late night for them😳
8pm on a Friday night? Late?
And they fed their fat faces with a Chinese.
Cunts.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
They want to move to a big house like the one they stayed in.
she’s been pricing holidays and found one to turkey but it’s £8000. They could have easily afford that if they didn’t film the kids all day and prance around in her boulder holders.
Why don’t you both get jobs and then maybe one day you will get there!
Also pen wants the older ones to book a day off work once a month so they can have a quality family day reconnecting?? get a life and a job you sad twit. your kids shouldn’t have to loose a days holiday pay so you can film the crap out of it. or will you give them the holiday pay yourself in return? nah don’t think so .
cunts the pair of them.

Reactions: 20
Not a chance Noah will miss a shift a month so he can “reconnect” with his siblings. The kid is clearly working his butt off so that as soon as he’s old enough he can get out of there, that’s one Sullivan with a decent work ethic.

Zoe, you want to move to Aviemore because you don’t have to run everyone about and don’t need to worry about “life” whilst you’re there - that’s cos you’re on holiday, not day to day life. You move and you take your chores and problems with you, you’ll still be driving kids about, just in a different place. It’s why places like Blackpool have the social/economic problems they do, people think “life’s tit, where was I happy, oh yeah when I went to Blackpool as a kid, I’ll live there” but still take all their problems with them, just in a different place. The only way you’ll feel better about life is if you sort your tit out, not ship it about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ben talks absolute bollocks. Spend a day together? They spend every day together! The point is that your kids grow up and move on with their lives and that’s such a joy to see, well for anyone normal it is.

Reactions: 18
Why is she so dissatisfied with her life (not watched vlog, they irritate me too much)
Suddenly rethinking her life choices? Maybe having 12 kids when you can’t afford them and don’t have a house big enough wasn’t such a good idea.

The tax payer has paid for your kids and council given you a decent house but it’s not enough for Pat. She was expecting she would somehow be given a 10 bed with land. So ungrateful and selfish.

Why the hell should the kids take a day off? We all know it’s for content or is he going to promise not to vlog that day??

Reactions: 14
When my kids were 16+ they both had weekend jobs, if i’d said they needed to take 1 day off a month so we could all reconnect as a family they‘d have said no. But then, I didn’t expect them to traipse round after us all the time. They had their own lives which we wanted them to live. I think you should want your children to be independent and away from you, more often than not, when they‘re that age.

She‘s been pricing up houses, to buy, in Aviemore. What the duck is she buying one with? Fresh air? Apparently they, I presume she means the teens, could work at Landmark. Funny how she’s quite happy to drag the family to some make believe life in Aviemore, but she couldn‘t move to Cornwall to be near her parents. They’re so far in cloud cuckoo land it‘s untrue.

Reactions: 9
Most families don’t see as much of each other as these lot do. Both parents usually out working, some working a second job on weekends too.
Most just get enough time to help with homework and bedtime.

But then make the most of the time they do have off. With decent holidays or days out.
---
What? She’s looking at houses to buy??
Have they won the bleeping lottery or something?

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when they apply for a mortgage and are asked for their occupations.
Maybe they’re getting enough benefits to get a mortgage? Wouldn’t suprise me.

Reactions: 8
Ok… so I just floated the idea to our family group chat….

“I would like everyone to take a day off work/clubs/rugby and stay home so we can reconnect and spend time together……”

My replies..
1. I will but once a month is too much.
2. How much tequila rose have you drunk
3. No
4. I can’t just take time off like that, my boss wouldn’t allow it.
5. Umm ok
6. Called me to make sure I wasn’t having some sort of weird breakdown. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To an extent I can understand why the older ones go on the holidays, even if it is down the road. They’ve never had that opportunity before and probably think I’m not missing out, but it will only take one to say I’m not coming and they all will follow (except Curly). I mean poor Noah traipsing around the folk museum again, he won’t want to do that for much longer.

Also, £8k for all of them to Turkey is good value. They could have had one lodge trip last year and forgone the other and this years, as well as skipping a few Shein hauls, and been in Turkey last week. They would have got far more out of it than wandering around Landmark again.

Reactions: 11
She's come back from that Lodge once again on a delusional manic high of make believe 🙄 Happens every time 🤦

She'll be on her depressive, anxiety ridden downers over the next few weeks now... All 'woe is me' and how hard done to they are.

Bit late looking at 'life choices' now. Should have been more responsible, saved, and budgeted better whilst they were in subsidised accommodation, and planned ahead. Having 12 kids when you couldn't afford them was kinda stupid too. If you're going to have a big family, you prioritise, and you ensure you can provide at least the basics.

Pat and Pen have provided nothing at all. They've got themselves into debt, made no financial provision long term at all... Just left it to the tax payer to pay for them. Freeloading parasites.

Their work ethic is nonexistent, now they want their children's to be the same.

Buying a house in Aviemore 😂😂
They're cringe worthy and embarrassing. Their poor kids, no wonder they get the piss ripped out of them. 🤬

Reactions: 14
I’ve just looked on Google Maps and they literally went 37 miles away on holiday. They spent £5k, £13k if you add in the £8k they spent on the two trips last year, to go less than 50 miles from home. I don’t even know where to begin, My husband used to travel further than that to go to work each day when he was in the RAF. My MIL lives further away than that, but we go every other weekend, for an afternoon, to make sure they’re ok because they’re getting on and are a bit frail.

£5k for a holiday 37 miles away. duck me sideways, the woman is bonkers. She must be the talk of the playground.

Reactions: 16
Wanting to go to Turkey (incoming paid holiday for them from their begging, I do hope they don’t but you never know on social media) that’s going to cost them an arm and a leg for all of them to get passports. This could be why they decided to take the kids out of school early for this holiday (and obv the lodge was cheaper that week) and see if they get “gifted” a free all paid holiday to wherever. Wouldn’t put it past them. Also I haven’t watched the latest vlog but the thumbnail is very deceiving. Makes out they’ve had enough and are moving not that they want to move or saying it just cos they like it there.

Reactions: 7
They want to move to a big house like the one they stayed in.
she’s been pricing holidays and found one to turkey but it’s £8000. They could have easily afford that if they didn’t film the kids all day and prance around in her boulder holders.
Why don’t you both get jobs and then maybe one day you will get there!
Also pen wants the older ones to book a day off work once a month so they can have a quality family day reconnecting?? get a life and a job you sad twit. your kids shouldn’t have to loose a days holiday pay so you can film the crap out of it. or will you give them the holiday pay yourself in return? nah don’t think so .
cunts the pair of them.
So the lazy grifters have one holiday now wants another.. not in the real world at all. Thinking a fortune beckons them.. far from it. Bunch of scruffs.
---
To an extent I can understand why the older ones go on the holidays, even if it is down the road. They’ve never had that opportunity before and probably think I’m not missing out, but it will only take one to say I’m not coming and they all will follow (except Curly). I mean poor Noah traipsing around the folk museum again, he won’t want to do that for much longer.

Also, £8k for all of them to Turkey is good value. They could have had one lodge trip last year and forgone the other and this years, as well as skipping a few Shein hauls, and been in Turkey last week. They would have got far more out of it than wandering around Landmark again.
They only want to go abroad for content.. she’s got feelings of grandeur - imagine that rabble on a plane.. Jesus. Expect curly pushing that scenario.. and Zoe picking it up and running with it,

Keeping an eye on Aviemore and surrounding area council house swap 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.