The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids always had a second pair of specs when they were younger cos they always had accidents. I just don’t understand why they don’t get a second pair. They are free or maybe a slight cost of less than a shein haul

Reactions: 9
So the Father’s Day post talks about making more memories but most of the photos are of Ben and the kids on the beach🙄 so I gather the future will just be rinse and repeat🙄

Reactions: 7
My husband has worn glasses since he was a child and told me when he was about the age of the twins, his broke in the same place as hers and his parents didn't bother getting them fixed but just put tape on them. It's one of his most painful memories - he was so embarrassed and thought everyone was looking at him. He was also directly teased a bit about them. Considering he's 67 now, it goes to show how something like that has an impact. Zoe's always going on about mental health but I think it's only her mental health she's interested in unfortunately.
So sorry for your husband. On the plus side, his childhood isn’t all over the internet for the world to see for eternity.

Reactions: 6
Off topic but when I watch the opening titles and the bit with a speeded up babyfloblessher running up the path I always imagine the Benny Hill music to go with it. May be showing my age here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet if those two need new glasses they can’t get to spec savers quick enough

Reactions: 11
Joseph: How did they make it?
Ben: I dunno, it's really cool!

And they want to home educate!?! Give me strength!

Zoe looks manic whenever she's trying to act like an education guru.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many toblerones Fem will get for Father’s Day? And another 12 homemade cards to go in his memory box.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Pat has told Pen she’s taking over the Chanel and it’s just going to be her and curly. Sometimes featuring her other favs Scraggy Aggy and babyfloblessher.
He can stick with school runs and trying to impregnate her.

Referring to the Lodge Ben says if ever they win the lottery they’ll be buying a place like this.
Well it won’t be like that for long by the time Zoe’s filled it with all her tat and plastic boxes 🙄

Referring to the Lodge Ben says if ever they win the lottery they’ll be buying a place like this.
Well it won’t be like that for long by the time Zoe’s filled it with all her tat and plastic boxes 🙄
Same odds as getting his "play button" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Same odds as getting his "play button" 😂😂😂
What does he have to do to get this mythical button? I think it’s safe to assume now that he’s counting this as his full time job? Exploiting his children has taken the place of going out and earning an honest wage and Zoe is just going to sit in her corner of the lounge, clean the bathroom and sort endless piles of clothing out?

Imagine giving a up a full time wage but spending as though nothings changed. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 12
How many subscribers do they need to get this play button thing?
And what entitlements will it give them? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just googling to see how much they could be looking at earning with 100k and found this. Granted it’s from 4 years ago but this figure isn’t anywhere near enough to financially support that family. And let’s be honest, how many years will it take to get another 80k subscribers?!
GET ACTUAL JOBS, BOTH OF YOU!

Attachments

They need 100,000 subscribers to get the first play button then it goes to 500,000 and then 1M for the other two. They have no hope in hell getting that many subs😂

Reactions: 10
How many subscribers do they need to get this play button thing?
And what entitlements will it give them? 🤷🏻‍♀️
100,000 Subscribers 😂😂😂

The fact that they've had to buy subscriptions is a clear indicator that nobody is remotely interested in them or their channel.

Imagine the shame and embarrassment of having to degrade yourself by buying people to like you.

Imagine the even deeper shame and degradation of having to prance around in disgusting tacky undies, and show all your neighbours your flab, and humiliate your kids.

To show your filthy cluttered house, and sell your children's lives to perverts and strangers... Just because you're too lazy, uneducated and a scrounger who can't get a job and support your family.

What a pair of benefits robbing scroungers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My kids always had a second pair of specs when they were younger cos they always had accidents. I just don’t understand why they don’t get a second pair. They are free or maybe a slight cost of less than a shein haul
They need 2. Isn’t if they are broke so many times in a period the 2nd pair is free based on need. Even as a teen accidents easily happen. I wore mine full time and was careful but they were hit over a badminton net in a tournament, collide head with hockey goal during a tattle, knocked off by a netball, hard case and glasses in them squashed at camp, been sat on…..

In primary playground accidents are easy, let alone in their cramped room. At gymnastics mine got damaged those girls love being upside down, on the trampoline etc. I can’t get not sorting them before the holiday.

Reactions: 5
The subs go up but the views don’t.
The ones they get the most views on are things like OMG I’m in A&E and OMG dog is out of control bollocks.

No one gives a tit about the Colab ones and her folding clothes. I still can’t get my head around how people enjoy watching people fold clothes and see their food shopping.

Reactions: 13
They were at that museum which is free guys, but you can give a donation, (bet they didn’t) and they went into a house which was dark. Ben said to the kids “dark in here innit? They must have just sat about in the dark back then!l“ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Christ on a bleeping bike that bloke is as thick as tit. They had candles and oil lamps you bleeping wet wipe. And he thinks he could home school his kids? It strikes me he needs to start back at P1 with Joseph in August.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They were at that museum which is free guys, but you can give a donation, (bet they didn’t) and they went into a house which was dark. Ben said to the kids “dark in here innit? They must have just sat about in the dark back then!l“ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Christ on a bleeping bike that bloke is as thick as tit. They had candles and oil lamps you bleeping wet wipe. And he thinks he could home school his kids? It strikes me he needs to start back at P1 with Joseph in August.
You can see why he didn't get far in the RAF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.