The Sullivan Family #26 Unemployed Ben won’t get a job, because he’s a lazy slob.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must of been a tidy sum of cash to pay for that shopping 🛒. Bit silly saying that on a Vlog for the dwp and tax man to see.
Obvious it’s back hander money 💴 where else has it come from?
She is so vague it is painful to watch, and the constant butting in from off camera, super irritating.
The incredibly dull monotonous weekly processed food and sugar haul is even more insufferable with the increasingly over exposed Sullivan children.
My finger was on fast forward ⏩
They buy cr*p and the Vlog was cr*p.

Reactions: 10
Ben apparently has yoghurt and granola for his breakfast now. That must be an Activia yoghurt, because there was nothing else, and I don’t know what granola he’s having because she didn’t buy any. Still eating all the other crap, the doughnuts and the weekly Chinese, and they ordered pizzas in on Saturday night because they were so busy! 🙄

Reactions: 7
She does all these shite vlogs and still completely unnatural-her umms & ahhs & eye movements are all over the place…half the time she doesn’t know what day it is.
Got all day to go shopping ..she cud take Flo or Jocif as a treat ( save them from a walk at least) .. but NO she goes at night., Not normal!

Reactions: 12
Just thought I'd bring these over from the last thread, as the new thread started as I posted them 😕
Wonder what Ben's thinking when he's editing these videos of her trying clothes on ! Or do we really want to know 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Theyre having mince this week as they had chicken last week. FFS we had mince last night and chicken tonight. Pat, I’ve told you this before, get on Muscle Food and buy your meat from there, it’s cheaper and you could feed that family you claim to love soooooooooo much on Insta a decent meal more than once a week! I’ve also told you before, you don’t multiply spices in a recipe like you do for peppers/chicken/pasta, you deffo didn’t need SIX fajita mixes last week, that’ll be why your mouth was burning when you tasted it.

How long before Curly gets her own channel like the two older Ingham kids do?

Reactions: 15
Theyre having mince this week as they had chicken last week. FFS we had mince last night and chicken tonight. Pat, I’ve told you this before, get on Muscle Food and buy your meat from there, it’s cheaper and you could feed that family you claim to love soooooooooo much on Insta a decent meal more than once a week! I’ve also told you before, you don’t multiply spices in a recipe like you do for peppers/chicken/pasta, you deffo didn’t need SIX fajita mixes last week, that’ll be why your mouth was burning when you tasted it.

How long before Curly gets her own channel like the two older Ingham kids do?
Who wants to listen to sum gobby greasy haired 16 year old.. who’s not experienced life outside of the family..Florence must wonder who her mother is nowadays as curly always with her.
Can they not realise how they sound as they edit…, that a once weekly meal of mince or chicken is not normal in a household.. they are both as thick as mince tbh.

Reactions: 13
Another 'woe is me' on Facebook. She doesn't care about comments apparently 😂
She then writes a long Facebook post on comments that she's not bothered about 😂

Dozy cow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else annoyed that they’ve started getting Ribena for him and Zoe and the older ones, while the little ones have to make do with the usual cheap squash?😠
He says the Ribena is for when they (himself, Zoe and the older ones) fancy something to go with water!,
So why not the squash that they’ve been buying for years?
When my kids were growing up, anything that was good enough for them was good enough for me.
They’re so annoying with this, why can’t they all have the same?

Reactions: 26
How, and why, does she put up with that kid butting in every few seconds
It’s so rude
But then she allows the older ones to call them Zoe and Ben so I guess rudeness is just a given in their house

Reactions: 19
How, and why, does she put up with that kid butting in every few seconds
It’s so rude
But then she allows the older ones to call them Zoe and Ben so I guess rudeness is just a given in their house
Perhaps we will find out when she gets her parenting book published?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else annoyed that they’ve started getting Ribena for him and Zoe and the older ones, while the little ones have to make do with the usual cheap squash?😠
He says the Ribena is for when they (himself, Zoe and the older ones) fancy something to go with water!,
So why not the squash that they’ve been buying for years?
When my kids were growing up, anything that was good enough for them was good enough for me.
They’re so annoying with this, why can’t they all have the same?
Yes! That pisses me off every time he says it. If that quadruple strength crap they buy in industrial amounts is good enough for the younger ones to drink copious quantities of, then so can they. If they’re too precious to let it pass their lips, then stop buying it for the little ones. It’s the same with the brioche buns they buy. They get the most expensive, seeded ones for their chicken burger night but Toby has the cheapest, basic ones for his lunchbox. Still the little twins are getting a treat now, Fat Pat is saving them some spirali pasta and tomato sauce from her, Ben and the older one’s tea and letting them have it cold for their lunch. I can think of nothing worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes! That pisses me off every time he says it. If that quadruple strength crap they buy in industrial amounts is good enough for the younger ones to drink copious quantities of, then so can they. If they’re too precious to let it pass their lips, then stop buying it for the little ones. It’s the same with the brioche buns they buy. They get the most expensive, seeded ones for their chicken burger night but Toby has the cheapest, basic ones for his lunchbox. Still the little twins are getting a treat now, Fat Pat is saving them some spirali pasta and tomato sauce from her, Ben and the older one’s tea and letting them have it cold for their lunch. I can think of nothing worse.
They really are the worst advert for parenting.

Reactions: 14
What’s wrong with council juice?! 🙄 they were buying bottles of water not long ago. They could use Stanley cups 🙄😆😆😆😆😆

What’s wrong with council juice?! 🙄 they were buying bottles of water not long ago. They could use Stanley cups 🙄😆😆😆😆😆
The amount of sugar the little one’s teeth are exposed to must have caused some dental issues? Why do they not just drink water? It’s free and better for you. Flo has been chugging bottles of that cheap sugary crap for months, why?