Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
Imagine your child getting to 6 years old and has never once mixed with other children. He’s also never had contact with other adults like nursery staff, teachers, other kids mums and dad or even family (apart from G&G twice a year dor a few hours.

Only been with his mother all day everyday cooped up apart from the school run. How is he going to know how to make friends, know about rules and that he can’t just sit on his I pad all day.

They have done so wrong to that boy because of that lunatics weird issues. I hope he thrives and proves her wrong in every way. Though we know she will keep him hope if he as much as sneezes.

Reactions: 17

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Looks like they used that information event as a day out to entertain the other kids rather than as an informative event to find ways to help Erin's communication needs. There's no point in me even asking why Zoe didn't go, we all know the answer is because she doesn't actually care about the kids who have real issues. Could have easily asked the grandparents and the older kids to watch the younger ones while they both took her or both twins and grabbed shopping on the way back, but heaven forbid they do something logically. 🙄

Does YouTube feedback on reports? I reported under 3 options and I've heard nothing back yet.

• Angry

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
Whatever made her think that the hairstyle she opts for suits her? It makes her look butch, dated and ridiculous. Her features and chin are too heavy for that style. The colours that she opts for make her look ridiculous too. Same with her ink. A good hairdresser would advise the best style, and how to treat the colour... Within the day of having it, she's twisting and running her hands constantly through it... It looks a terrible mess now, the colour is uneven, and patchy.

She's banging out the being overwhelmed and negativity line again... She's overegging that pudding. It's constant attention seeking on her part. Their situation is of their own making, they chose to have 12 kids, she has never worked... Ironing a few bits of vinyl on a ready made sweatshirt or t-shirt doesn't count.
They chose to not save for a future home, they chose not to make provision for their family long term. Buying endless amounts of crap, clutter, clothing, coffees,coats, and having hair appointments every few weeks, instead of feeding your kids properly is an outrage. You should hang your head in shame Pat and Pen.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Any one of us could do her shopping, without a list, in less than 3 hours because she buys the same shit every week. There’s no need for her to go round Asda twice, she always takes at least one of the older kids so they could do two trollies. I always shop online, I don’t get funny substitutes, she likes to go out to get away from the little kids, particularly the twins. She’s so bloody transparent.

armywife119

VIP Member
She says none of them really like meat. I bet the kids have never had the chance to try decent cooked meat. All they’ve had is her ‘cooking
I bet Noah would love a big steak with all the trimmings. Sadly he won’t ever find out while he’s in that house.

I’m still stunned an Easter Day to them doesn’t involve a roast dinner. Two of them at home 27/7 yet they re still too lazy to cook anything decent .

• Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
What a pig he is rocking up with a gaggle of brats to the hearing event and treating it like an amusement park. Absolutely no shame at all.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Ben corrected Toby and Florence in Pets at Home, he told them a guinea pig was a gerbil. And they are considering home schooling. Give me strength. Bloody big gerbil, Ben!

• Haha

followme

Latest post is hilarious. Reckons Agnes might not be getting the nutrients she needs. None of them are!

• Haha

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
She fucked off to town with the older girls while her parents were visiting!! Those girls are old enough to be trusted to go out and get the stuff themselves on the bus. No reason she couldn't have gone at night like she usually does, while her parents weren't there. As useless a daughter as she is a mother.

Her mum was trying to hold it together walking through that hallway, she's only tiny and she was knocking stuff over. I bet her dad turns the air blue when he gets back to their caravan. 😂

carolinew

VIP Member
It's a photo of one of the twins sitting cross-legged at the present opening. Unfortunately I don't think she's wearing any underwear under her nightie so everything's on show. It's disgusting. And someone obviously points it out to her a few minutes later because she looks at someone and then pushes the nightdress down with her hand. She shouldn't be subjected to this and it's going to be on the internet forever.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
She did an insta post and said they found loads of microplastics and the kids want to research about them 🤦🏼‍♀️ if they had a brain they’d be dangerous.
Lmfao! Zoe and her microscopic eyes! How’s a woman of her age so bloody clueless? The micro plastics in the ocean aren’t being helped by people like zoe buying all those plastic-y clothes, then washing them and pumping it out to sea. Honestly how have they lived so near to the coast but never been bothered about litter before.

• Haha

CherryBlossoms

That poor lad. Accidents happen, they are extra likely to happen when theres no space. So humiliating for him to the thumbnail like that.

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Why can't the older girls do her hair? Would save money each month, and the dye would probably last longer than whatever felt tip in her hairdresser uses.

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I’ve never met more selfish parents tbh. Them two in the biggest room whilst the little girls are CRAMMED in a tiny bedroom. The local fire department would have a fit if they saw. I also don’t like Zoe storing other kids crap in the boys room. It’s THEIR space. A small space for themselves in a house full of chaos. They shouldn’t have to have other peoples belongings in it.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Only seen one donation for £1.99.They will be gutted:censored:
Haha, The only reason that they decided to do Friday night lives was their idiot followers gave them so much money on their first one - are they really that arrogant or stupid to think that that would happen every week?
(Oh and we all know that the only reason that they don't film meals is that they know that they would face a huge backlash from showing the total rubbish that they eat)

armywife119

VIP Member
Has anyone spoken to environment health to check if curly is safe to be selling her mediocre, cat hair & hairspray flavoured cakes?

Mhp50

I can't comment on tonights vlog. I turned off after a few mins. That constant voice (Isobel) chipping in, telling Zoe what she's cooking this week. Absolutely cannot stand her. Awful thing to say that about a teenager but she's a bossy mare.

Maz40

Chatty Member
So Toby is off school as he is having a rough time of it. Hmm wonder why eh Pat and Pen. Surely couldn’t be cos of his parents YT channel and all the prancing about with his selfie stick. Or maybe the way he dresses. I’m sorry I know kids choose what they wear but wearing the same shorts day in and day out no wonder people mention it. So he clearly didn’t hurt his foot the other day which we all gathered since he was running and walking fine during his walk to get his sweetie