Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They give the kids their breakfast at about 6-6.30am so they must be getting hungry by the time they get to school. Most of their classmates won’t even be out of bed by then. She wanted them all fed before he left for work, before he got the sack, and they’ve not changed the time. It’s absolutely bloody ridiculous. They have to have lunch dead on 12 midday or the sky will fall in and god forbid dinner is later than half past four. It‘s all ultra processed food and empty calories so it’s no wonder the children don’t sleep.

She’s always moaning about school and education. We all know she doesn‘t value it. She’s absolutely pathetic. I really hope Elisabeth buggers off to Dundee and has a whale of a time which opens her siblings eyes’ to the world outside their cult and they go too.

Reactions: 16

Guacamole

VIP Member
What an absolute knob sack this man is
He wants to spend £20 on temu and see how much he can get. Pen don’t bother it’s crap, Zoe will love it though.
Maybe spend that £20 getting the kids a decent non jarred, non frozen meal. That won’t happen though will it as she can’t vision anything past a toasted cheese and tomato bagel and super noodles!!
The tight cunt has asked the council for pincererrrs cos he don’t want to fork out of his own pocket. if he don’t get them then the kids have to use there hands to pick up rubbish from the beach. unreal.
can’t watch anymore of his smug fat jowls.
get a job.

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240321_195615~2.jpg

Their neighbour has commented 75 times and received 2 likes 😂

Wow the new hair looks familiar 🤔
Screenshot_20240321_194831~2.jpg

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
Did you see the curly one pick that dropped piece potato off the floor and throw it into the ingredients in the pot.

• Sick
  • Wow

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
He‘s such a tone deaf fat wanker. Most parents would love to spend hours with the kids but they have to go to work to pay for them. They don’t expect the state to house, clothe and feed them like the Scumivans. He really pisses me off. My son has a full time job and is doing a masters degree, my daughter in law has to go back to work when her maternity leave is over because otherwise the mortgage won’t get paid. They‘d love to be at the beach, but they’ve not got their priorities round their arses.
‘Hope you are having a great week wherever you are’. Yes Ben, up at the crack to commute to a demanding job to be hammered in tax so you have the luxury to spend days at the beach with your kids without a care in the world. For the love of god, this pair need to read the room, and while they’re at it, get jobs! 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Flos birthday post should say our LAST baby is two. Because that’s what she is. Ship has well and truly sailed for Zoe thank god. Let’s hope she pulls her socks up and parents the kids she has now.
What’s she on about feeling sad Flo is growing up when she does nothing with her? Palms her off onto the oldest kids at any opportunity.

hannahsaurusrex

Why does she insist on these reels every Friday of her doing the girls’ hair in the kitchen? We get it, you can put hair in some bunches and use enough hairspray for the whole of Lossie. And don’t even get me started on curly and her awful lank, greasy looking mop. There’s ways of styling curls that don’t mean you look like you’ve dipped your head in a vat of chip fat.

edit- just realised it’s Thursday. But still!

followme

They’ve got to keep a diary of everything Scraggy Aggy eats, for 3 weeks, to see if they can get to the bottom of what she’s allergic to. I‘d love to be a fly on the wall when the doctor points out most of what she eats contains milk and milk protein 😂
I'm not actually sure they do? I think a lot of "may contain" which is fine for a lot of allergies. I think it would be more shocking to them that it's Oreos, snack a jacks, super noodles, go go squeeze, pizza flavour bread sticks, cakes from belle bakes, tonne of sweeties and I'm not sure there's much else? Dr: What did she have for tea on Monday? Zoe: Oh we just had our main meal on Tuesday that week. 🤭

• Haha

armywife119

VIP Member
The hair on it 😂 She’s been back to Jess the Butcher to get her hair ‘done’
Now she’s posing like she’s an only fans model smiling ‘sexily’ at the camera. 🤢
She’s the most un anxious anxious person I’ve ever seen.

I reckon she’s had a few DM’s from the local female prison. Big Bertha wants a bit of Zoe so she’s doing the pics especially for her.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
They’ve admitted Toby struggles with school, so what do these two do? Oh yes, they humiliate him publicly buy slogging that he broke the TV, because that’s going to help his self esteem isn’t it Sullivans? They really are something else.

• Sad

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Well I tonight have reported them to dwp, they most have made £200 off the donations.

i encourage others to do the same.
Sent their details to DWP.
The scrounging cunts :mad:

They are both fake as fuck.

Did you also notice Fem picked his drink up and said "Pepsi Max".Why say that?

Butch admitted she misses living in Lossie.
Burghead is not good enough for the biggest benefit bums of the entire town.

I think him not looking for work is him playing on the heart stents he had fitted.He was saying he was on 4 lots of medication has well as aspirin.
Stents surely should not be a get out clause for work?

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They had no qualms about filming them eating when they went to Frankie & Bennys about a month ago!
🤷🏻‍♀️
they filmed eating the Halloween buffet in the lodge, filmed eating in restraunts, landmark, picnics...

the only place they don't show eating at is home because its beige freezer food, and white bread

silentwatcher30

The bedroom is terrible. The wardrobe is just dumped near the door isn't it? I would get rid of that and get some poles and shelves put up in the built in cupboard to make more space. I would move Toby in with noah & put Joseph & flo in together. Noah having his own room makes no sense when the girls are crowded in like a tin of sardines.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I skimmed through the cleaning slog and none of those items are sustainable. There is a refill store in Lossie that they could use.

I would like to know what Zoe is doing while Ben is filming the snack haul and Isabelle is putting it away. We all know it's not putting the kids to bed.
She’ll be upstairs putting her pyjamas on so she can fall asleep on the sofa. Someone will wake her with her shitty ultra processed dinner. She will likely eat that, watch some telly while someone else washes the dishes, read a bit of Tattle<hi Zoe 👋👋> write her woe is me post on Instagram then go to bed.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
He said there is lots going on behind the scenes around work.Interviews etc
That's just to shut people up:mad:

If he had anything lined up to do with work it would be filmed.Like he has done for the 2 jobs he had interviews for🤡
---

Yes,they have gone out for dinner and some peace and quiet according to Butch.
They are staying in a holiday let.

So Creosote queen defo on UC,she is looking for work apparently
---
They dont film meal times because the kids are not happy with that but yet they film the kids bedrooms.

Make it make sense you lazy schemers.
Only seen one donation for £1.99.They will be gutted:censored:

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
They're not talking about finding microplastics on the beach are they? Ffs you can't see microplastics - they surely mean little bits of plastic. Please god, don't homeschool your kids. Isn't having parents like you enough of a disadvantage for the poor souls!
She did an insta post and said they found loads of microplastics and the kids want to research about them 🤦🏼‍♀️ if they had a brain they’d be dangerous.

• Haha