Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Zoe’s waited for the one visit a year she gets from her parents to go off birthday shopping with the older girls.
You just can’t predict this stuff can you!! oh wait ….
Why didn't she take her mum out on a shopping trip with the older girls?

Reactions: 17

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Really really had enough of this woman now View attachment 2851979
oh piss off Zoe, I have neurodivergent kids (not autistic) and I doubted myself that they didn’t have these conditions until it was in writing. I know my kids, but I never wanted to think that they had anything “wrong” with them, I just always hoped that their little quirks or delays were me comparing or just them. But I have never tried to diagnose myself and have always dealt with the symptoms and not a condition.
But I also didn’t need to use it for content or extra benefit payments….

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I remember a vlog a while back where she said they pay about £300 a month on phones and iPads. I think that was before they got the telly and before they got Noah and Eva a phone. I wonder how much they pay now? They’ve got tellys everywhere, and they’re always on. Not to mention there Mac and Macbooks which are probably on the tick. I bet Martin Lewis would have kittens if he looked at their finances.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Why are they allowing the kids to pick the rubbish up with their bare hands? Hope they washed them before having their snack.

• Sick

Guacamole

VIP Member
pen will be beside himself with excitement and giddy at the prospect of the American grannies sending him ££ for a new sky glass TV scrounging cunt

Also to add,the sky glass TV vlog is worth a watch if you have an half hour to waste.
Think sky glass had only just came out and every instawanker under the sun had been gifted one for an ad/review.
Pen also posted his but the sad old bastard sadly had to pat for his on finance.
he gets in a fight pickle over assembling and connecting it to WiFi 😂😂 so much so that he has to end the vlog to call the helpline 😂😂 that and the fact that half the vlog you have Agnes shoving herself in front of the camera pokimg her tongue out whilst pens giving us an in depth review of his "stunning" new TV.
Boil wash the cap, get a job and stop exploiting your kids to strangers
Prick

Last edited:

armywife119

VIP Member
What a load of kiss asses in the comments 😂

I think that pretty much confirms he is never working again. How lucky that we can all work to pay for their lodge, landmark passes, Chinese takeaways and crap they buy every week.

Yes they need reporting to DWP 💯

His excitement as the money started being given. No wonder they’re going to keep doing lives

• Wow

Pumps40

What is Belle’s bakes hygiene rating?

Why do you make it so obvious you have favourite children?

What do you cook for tea every night?

why didn’t you buy Joseph the Spider-Man coat?

• Heart
  • Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Is this really all you need to do? Clean surfaces and remove cat litter before baking. If so this has put me off buying from home bakers. View attachment 2872401View attachment 2872403
So is ‘Belles Bakes’ really saying the council have said that as long as the tray of shitty cat litter is taken out before she starts baking, they’ve passed an inspection and can crack on!? Really!? 🤯🤷‍♀️
In that case I might start producing cakes to sell from my downstairs loo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
‘I love a clean, tidy and organised house’…so why the hell do they live in a house which is the polar opposite to that!? For the love of god, make it make sense 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Guacamole

VIP Member
The grandma couldn’t even walk down that hallway without knocking a shoe off the rack! her face was a picture! 😂 what a state to live in!!

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’ve reported the vlog. I’ve a good mind to report them to social services too. There’s no way he missed that when he was filming or editing but he still put it out. These family vloggers make me sick. 🤢

• Heart

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Anyone needing a diagnosis.
Plenty of appointments available with Dr.Butch.
Surgery address is c/o The Madhouse,Moray

All she asks is subscribe and like and she will promise you extra's..... a weather forecast🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
I can never understand why some of the kids don't go and stay with the grandparents for a holiday in Cornwall. Even for a few days. I can't think of any other families where this hasn't happened.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
I'm not sure whether to put too much blame on the lack of involvement on the grandparents. I reckon zoe has made it very difficult and awkward for the grandparents. She wants to keep those children to herself and have no contact with anyone else.

armywife119

VIP Member
Tuesday was the only day they could go to Landmark. Why what else have they got lined up in their hectic fun packed lives? Scraggy Ag had an appointment yesterday and they can’t possibly go Friday as it would interfere in getting the kids to bed by 6 for the live begging.

What about all the other days?

Hazelnut22

I’m not going to lie here. I would never go around a supermarket twice or visit two in the same session. To me it is a chore to get done and certainly not at the detriment of time spent with my family.

If I was Fem I would be questioning the logic around this need to keep running from family life at prime times, and it does make him look a bit of a mug in the marriage.

And lastly, how expensive are those vitamins? I’m sure some veggies in the diet would work better and be more economic.

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
They will be getting everyone to ask the questions beforehand so they can pick out the ones that they want to answer and then say that they have 'no time' for anymore.

It will be waffle waffle waffle.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Interesting...
Suprised this jas been replied to and not deleted
I’ve just had a look at jobs near them. There’s loads he could apply for, from KFC, to AldI, to the Co-Op, to delivery drivers, to being a postman. Theres absolutely no reason why he’s still on the dole other than being a lazy cunt. The same for Olivia.