The Sullivan Family #24 The Moray mincer and the benefit pincher.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve said on numerous occasions Flo is a poor sleeper, so with usual Sullivan logic they’re putting her in with 3 other kids. Oh well, any excuse to keep them off school but now it’ll be because they’ve been kept up all night with their baby toddler sister.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone hear pat say i’ll move Flo when she’s ready, and when i’m ready
Why aren’t you ready she’s 2 next month ain’t she?!
Clinging onto that last baby, probably why she has a dummy glued to her face

Reactions: 15
And don’t get me started on listening ears. What a jolly old fool he really is, especially when he has a daughter with a hearing issue.

How the fans think he is so wonderful baffles me. He is annoying, boring and needs to get a job.

Reactions: 22
The bedroom is terrible. The wardrobe is just dumped near the door isn't it? I would get rid of that and get some poles and shelves put up in the built in cupboard to make more space. I would move Toby in with noah & put Joseph & flo in together. Noah having his own room makes no sense when the girls are crowded in like a tin of sardines.

Reactions: 16
can't believe he's basically admitted he wants a free shed...

scroungers is a understatement.

And I bet they have begged a free stay in the lodge over Easter

So there bedrooms are
Downstairs -2 favourites
Pat and pen
Eva, Elizabeth and other twin in the room with the desk
Noah
Toby and jocif
Then the cupboard for 4..

none of it makes any sense
---
can't believe he's basically admitted he wants a free shed...

scroungers is a understatement.

And I bet they have begged a free stay in the lodge over Easter
They would take that free shed and turn it into an office for leopard fox and fill the house with even more crap

Last edited:
9 girls across 3 Rooms
3 boys across 2 rooms.
make it make sense.

why have they cluttered up the girls room like that when flo isn’t even in it

I know this isn’t the thread for it but jesus some of the pictures the mum from the rfamily is posting are so distasteful. Who thinks to take a picture of their husband on the floor while paramedics are working on him?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Brilliant title. Well done.

The bedroom looks fabulous 😂. Four of them in that room. They are going to be four of them stacked like the bargain shelf in a Tesco Express. It’s nearly impossible to squeeze through the gap in the doorway which is almost blocked by a chest of drawers.

What is it with fat Pat that she repeats the same thing over and over? It might be a confidence issue. Could she be trying to convince herself she’s right, or does she like the sound of her own voice? Trust be no one else does.

Reactions: 8
I know this isn’t the thread for it but jesus some of the pictures the mum from the rfamily is posting are so distasteful. Who thinks to take a picture of their husband on the floor while paramedics are working on him?
Just saw the photos! Who takes photos like that! Awful!
I've reported the photo

Reactions: 12
9 girls across 3 Rooms
3 boys across 2 rooms.
make it make sense.

why have they cluttered up the girls room like that when flo isn’t even in it
Precisely.
Butch says she’ll move Flo in there when she and I am ready!
So why clutter the room up even more with another bed before then? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Brilliant title. Well done.

The bedroom looks fabulous 😂. Four of them in that room. They are going to be four of them stacked like the bargain shelf in a Tesco Express. It’s nearly impossible to squeeze through the gap in the doorway which is almost blocked by a chest of drawers.

What is it with fat Pat that she repeats the same thing over and over? It might be a confidence issue. Could she be trying to convince herself she’s right, or does she like the sound of her own voice? Trust be no one else does.
Convince herself she’s right…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I were them I’d scrap the big ikea wardrobe and put a rail up between the wall and the built in wardrobe to hang clothes. Or.. just.. use the built in wardrobe

Just seen that. Who takes a picture like that. That really crosses the line.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I said this elsewhere this morning.
from the name reveal to this mornings offerings it’s all very weird…

Reactions: 6
I didn't know the R Family until reading here, I noticed their thread is closed, it could probably do with opening back up again? with her plastering his body all over SM

I didn't know the R Family until reading here, I noticed their thread is closed, it could probably do with opening back up again? with her plastering his body all over SM
Same here!! Utterly shocked by the photos! And the hand on the baby bump… some things are just not meant to be shared! Bloody awful to see a person like that especially on open social media!

Aren’t end of year accounts due for their various ‘businesses’? I know they cause huge amusement on the Ingham thread when they’re published.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.