Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
I watched the shein haul….
And apart from never getting that time back… what the actual… were those leopard print monstrosities?? They looked too small for her…

Those leggings are not high waisted, they are the fold down type 😂

And who’s gran is she stealing those tracksuit bottoms from… honestly my Nan wore them and she’s been dead 25 years…
🤣🤣 made me lol

Reactions: 4

CherryBlossoms

was not surprised in the slightest that Toby did not get on the bus this morning with the P7 class for their residential trip
Poor lad, eva seemed to love it last year. Will he spend the week alone (or almost alone) at school then?
Have seen he's p6 so please ignore above. Hope he gets next year.

Zoe's hair is awful

Reactions: 3

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Deliberately avoided the elephant in the room. He‘s not looking for work is he. Enjoy your tax payer funded Chinese, you scrounging cunts.

St Agnes designed some Sullivan family merch. Isabelle should do a cookbook. He slagged off the RAF, Noah wants to join the RAF as a pilot. He wouldn’t encourage his kids to join as a lower rank because it’s no good. Funny how my husband and many more do ok. He’s a lazy twat, she wasn’t supportive, that’s why he got nowhere. My son hasn’t even done 10yrs & is a sergeant, Ben took 25ish to get there. Lizzie wants to go to uni in Dundee but doesn‘t feel ready. More like her mother isn’t ready. She’s going to do a vlog on parenting teens because there‘s no advice for parents.

They had loads of donations from people giving money for the kids, and are looking into a PO Box so people can send gifts and cards.
No say it isn’t so, if Elizabeth comes to Dundee those fat cunts will come to visit

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
The live is 7pm.
Oh well, I’ll be listening to The Archers as usual at that time, so if I bother I’ll be missing the first 15 minutes.
How will I live? 🙄

pamperpanda

I’m very similar to you so have no long term solution, but if it helps I get my meds delivered from boots but lots of options, if i need a consultation or a meds review I do an online consultation followed by a phone call from gp, you really shouldn’t go without your blood pressure meds chick. Hope i don’t sound interfering but know how you feel x
I need a blood test before I can order my meds because they can cause kidneys problems, until I have this they won't put my meds on repeat. Sending love and thanks

Reactions: 1