Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Difference being yours know they don't like it because they've actually tasted it. 2 of mine only ever want cheesy chips when we order any takeaway that isn't kebabs or pizzas, but if they ever suddenly decided they do want some I'd be reportioning plates to accommodate them. None of this "you can have our leftovers" gluttony.
---
Joseph's in for a shock when he goes to school and can't sit on top of the table to do his work. You'd think they'd be preparing him, they're setting him up to fail.
They’re setting him up to fail because Zoe wants him to fail.
Then she can say “I told you so” and pull him out of school so she’ll have an excuse not to work.

Reactions: 21

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
He's not looking for work, he's not looking into retraining, he's not looking for anything other than more subscribers and the Chinese menu on a Friday night.

The pair of them are a shambles. Poor quality parenting and clear issues from Zoe being projected onto kids. He needs a kick up the arse and she needs assessing. I feel for the children.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I bet the shit hit the fan when Toby broke that telly. We‘ve all seen Fem’s temper. There’s no way on this earth that he said “it’s ok, accidents happen“ and gave him lots of kisses and cuddles. He went on about it far too much for my liking too. He could have quite easily have said one of the children had an accident while playing with the VR headset, so it’s banned now. He’s an absolute cunt the way he sends his kids to school as items of ridicule.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I had an inkling that taking pebbles from the beach in the UK is illegal but thought it might be an urban myth, so I googled it. Under the Coastal Protection Act 1949 the removal of any natural material such as sand and pebbles from public beaches in the UK is illegal, and can carry a fine of £1000. I’d stop broadcasting you’ve been stealing from the beach if I were you Fem Ben, and perhaps putting the pebbles back there, with your name all over them isn’t the brightest idea in the world.

• Haha

becbecbec

I know all children display autism differently but why do we never see traits in jocif in the million vlogs
Both my older children have autism and if I were to video their whole lives you’d catch them in the back of videos flapping, spinning, tip toe walking, covering ears, various tics and stims
And you’d certainly be able to tell if they actually spoke in the video with their eye contact, their conversational and social skills
And both of my children are not ‘severe’ and are ‘high functioning’ so even though it’s not necessarily obvious to the untrained eye that they have autism you’d absolutely be able to see those little tell tale signs
We never ever see any autistic trait with jocif, honestly I’ve never see one sign?

even my almost 2 year old who we suspect may have it too (also ‘mildly’) you’d catch covering his ears and spinning non stop, not always answering his name, lining and organising toys and tiptoe walking in the background of videos
There’s just nothing with jocif ever?!
Oh that’s right, that’d because he has no diagnosis of autism 🙄🙄

if he was doing these things we’d absolutely be treated to them on the vlogs because they vlog their children’s entire lives and nothing is kept out of view for their dignity

Buddylove

VIP Member
Pair of fat benefit scrounging morons, sitting on their lard arses taking money off people, disgusting embarrassing and shameful 😡😡😡

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Anybody else pick up on the hatred in her talking about the little twins birth? Saying how everything went wrong, but then they had Agnes who's cute, Joseph who's cute, and Florence who's cute.

I'm disgusted!

• Angry
  • Sad

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
How the fuck can a grown man not know the difference between a Guinea pig and a gerbil? Fucking twat..

I wanted to slap him the way he was going on about those pincers to Toby. How could he not see that what he was doing was adding fuel to the fire for whoever is bullying Toby? Instead of him starting every vlog begging people to subscribe he should be looking at his children, who are being bullied, suffering with their mental health and not wanting to be filmed so making the decision to come off YouTube and all social media. It‘s alright him saying “it’s being dealt with” wrt Toby, but it wouldn‘t be happening if it wasn’t for him plastering his whole life all over the internet. Him and his greedy butch wife are the ones to blame.

I’m so sick of them saying “we’ve made it to Friday. Love a Friday” They do fuck all. Everyday is the same. Anyone would think they were doing 12 hour days down the pit. They‘re a complete embarrassment and insulting to every single hard working person in this country who pays their benefits.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She needs smacking round the face with a trout. You can‘t just say your child has autism because that’s what you’ve decided. If the teachers don’t support her in her madness she‘s going to go ballistic and withdraw him from school so she can keep up the pretence. She’s as bad as those people who you read about who make their perfectly well children sit in wheelchairs and convince them that they’re ill.

Reactions: 20

CherryBlossoms

It's the fact she has kids with real health issues that she ignores in favour of made up ones that really upsets me. 3 of her kids have very real things and her reaction with them is to skip appointments and appear to just not care. Why isshe so focused on a child who most likely has no issues instead of helping the ones who do.

• Sad

armywife119

VIP Member
What would we do without Butch and her sermon about schools. I’d love to know why she is an expert on the subject. The woman clearly has too much time on her hands with all this soul searching and finding herself 🤢

Maybe she’s realised the baby train has stopped. Why is she so upset about them starting school when she barely spends time with them anyway. Getting upset in front of Joscif is not what he needs to see. He needs to see his parents being positive and up beat about it.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They live in a filthy over cluttered house with 12 kids yet she and gobby Curly expect a jar of mini eggs not to be touched? So what if Noah and Eva ate them? They don’t get a Friday treat of sweeties and a doughnut, plus a Chinese. They don‘t have secret stash of chocolate, do theyFat Pat, and they don’t get taken shopping and get to eat chocolate and drink pop in the car.

When I was little my mother always said to me “one smell doesn’t hide another…“ hence why I don’t spray copious of false, overpowering, chemical laden smells round my home. I make sure I open windows, keep it clean and don’t have wet washing hanging about. I only ever use a Neom diffuser and oils if I want some scent.

It‘s no wonder everyone is unwell in that house with all those chemicals being sprayed. I‘d have a permanent headache and breathing problems

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
What's with them constantly talking like they live in a war-torn, famine striken country? "We've made it through the winter" "We've made it to Friday" "We've made it to March" - it's bloody ridiculous.
To be fair, Pat does look like a Rusian shot putter, so it's highly likely that she identifies as someone from an impoverished Russian village lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kingbin

VIP Member
Is he looking for a job? NO!
Will they have anymore kids also NO

NO need for the live now! You are welcome 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19