Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
What a pair of freeloading parasites they are. Her "anxiety" was nonexistent I see.

The way they spoke about Leah and Erin was unforgivable. They have no love for those little girls at all. It's shameful. ☹

I hope they get a cut to their benefits after all of this money they're scrounging from these lives. They're just a disgrace, they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I can’t get over that despite her parents driving over 700 miles to see them, Fat Pat can‘t even be bothered to make them as much as a sandwich. I mean I wouldn‘t want to eat from that kitchen, but it’s her mum and dad, who must be in their seventies and instead of buying in some nice bits for lunches she was wasting money on Shein tat. I have never known anyone like her in all my life. Belle so say likes cooking but can’t be arsed to make her granny and grandad a meal. My kids would have wanted to.

Once Granny and Grandad get too old to travel they won’t see them anymore…until the will is read of course. I bet the journey to Cornwall won’t be too far then.

• Heart

Hazelnut22

How sad that Zoe has fixated on labelling Jo Cif instead of just helping him with his issues. With or without a label he will need skills to navigate life. The world isn’t and probably never will be perfect and he needs to be prepared.
If I had to diagnose someone in that family with ASD I would be looking at Zoe. The anxiety, problems with change to the very strict routine, avoiding people, the repetitive food, constant fiddling with hair and the inability to maintain eye contact even with a camera…controlling nature.
I’m sure others will have noticed other things too.

Mhp50

Getting herself contact lenses and the little twins was left for weeks with broken glasses......sooooo busy they couldn't get in to get them fixed.
€60 on crap for 'the baby', buying stuff that they have already gathering dust on a shelf.
Smug bitch.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I want to shove those pincers up that Prick’s arse then open them as wide as they go. Just who the fuck does he think he is? The other people walking along the beach, or in the vicinity, must have wondered what heck was going on. The way they bang on about the plastic, and the stuff washed up on the beach was laughable when they go through about a million packs of baby wipes a week, she won’t use a cloth in the kitchen, uses single use plastic bottles of water, uses disposable coffee cups, cans of drinks, has had 12 kids in disposable nappies, uses fast fashion, and uses washing pods. I could go on, but they‘re huge hypocrites

• Heart

Cherry Pie

VIP Member
I think Granny and Grandad go up purely to see the kids, they treat them. They've taken them out for meals and they bring them presents or Easter eggs.

There's no love lost between Pat and her parents. She makes no effort to engage with them, she's either out shopping, doing "admin" walking miles ahead of them on walks or on her phone.

They seem to look at Pen like he's a Muppet. The Granny walks around with a rictus grin on her face saying "lovely", and the Grandad points out the pictures and crap everywhere. They never look welcome. It's weird 🥴

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
I'm not sure whether to put too much blame on the lack of involvement on the grandparents. I reckon zoe has made it very difficult and awkward for the grandparents. She wants to keep those children to herself and have no contact with anyone else.
100% believe this is the case. I bet the younger kids, especially the little twins, would love a sleepover at their caravan, but there's no chance Zoe would allow that. What if they're given a proper meal and then expect it at home? Or the twins are spoken to decently and aren't ignored in favour of other kids? What if Joseph makes a friend, or Agnes accidentally has milk and they realise she's actually fine? Couldn't possibly be having that now, could she?

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the thread for it but jesus some of the pictures the mum from the rfamily is posting are so distasteful. Who thinks to take a picture of their husband on the floor while paramedics are working on him?

• Wow
  • Angry

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Nobody told Joseph to stop throwing stuff at the duck, I can't stand people who don't teach their kids how to behave around or treat animals. They can't even use his factitious autism as an excuse, autism isn't a free pass for acting a twat towards animals.

• Wow
  • Angry

B_ee

Chatty Member
She has fully diagnosed him yet when has he ever been to toddler groups, nursery or anywhere to mix with other children? He has been confined to just their family his whole life. My son had a statement of special needs at school (n.ireland) long before his diagnosis. Every professional knew he was autistic but I still questioned right up to his assessment. Then there is this cretin who has just decided he is autistic and thats that Dr Zoe knows best. 🤡

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Whole thing could have been avoided if the kids had parental supervision and were told not to touch stuff that isn't theirs. I bet the neighbours knew about it! I feel for Toby.

The first time they thought Joseph might be autistic is when he couldn't cope with bowling. Any child who was straight out of lockdown, had no social interaction, wasn't used to waiting their turn AND had a fully encouraged screen addiction wouldn't cope with bowling ffs. It's a parenting issue, not neurodivergence.

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
Dr Zoe giving out diagnoses like she gives out mash. The fact she typed that out and hit post is baffling. Nothing she does will surprise me. She needs help, Pen needs a job, the house needs 3/4 of the stuff in it binned and the kids need a decent meal more than once a week.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
The Scottish Scum could run with the story:How to milk the system....Dad of 12 was given the elbow from last employment so he can concentrate on his YT career and not have a care in the world.The family are now on the gravy train of being FULLY reliant on benefits.
Anyone want tips of how to play the system contact Butch and Fem at Council House Towers,UK Taxpayers.Postcode must be included....LAZ EE

Reactions: 18

Mostyn

VIP Member
Belles bakes got a new post up with some cakes available for posting.
who on earth buys cakes from a 16 year old with no hygiene certificate and knowing the state of the kitchen.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Leah & Erin’s Barbie house didn’t take up as much room as Scraggy Aggies countless teddies & stuffed animals, yet she’s allowed to keep them all and Leah & Erin had to say goodby to their favourite toy!!
Tell me you have favourites without telling me you have favourites Zoe 😠

armywife119

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around your entire life being centred around you tube. He says the first thing he thinks about is what they can film for the day.
It’s bloody sad, nothing is done just for the fun of it or to make memories. It’s just to film to make money.
I hope one by one all the kids refuse to be filmed. Although I don’t think he would allow it for any of the younger ones.

I wish they would stop going on about how busy they are. So exasperated and tired after their busy day. They have no idea what it means to be a hardworking, busy family.

armywife119

VIP Member
Just remembered from yesterday’s vlog when Dem said scraggy Ag was off school becashe had a temperature. Ag said she had a temp of 37 and Fem quickly butted in no no it was 38.
I believe the 6 year old over him anyday. There was nothing wrong with her.

Why do they both think they’re so busy? Plenty of time to guzzle coffee and talk into their phones.
Get a job you lazy assholes.

Hazelnut22

If you can’t be bothered to watch tonight’s Vlog 🥱
Another scintillating DITL
Recycling
Begs for subscribers
It’s Thursday
No weather check yet raining and dull but only from window not a proper check.
Kids to school
Noah to doctors
Ben and Zoe haven’t chatted yet
Flo playing with cushions
Jo jo by the big tv very loud. Playing mario brothers 10 mins till school.
Baby talk to Flo, she can’t come to school.
Zoe doing hair in the kitchen
Twin and Agnes colouring Flo joins them
Listening ears again 10 mins still till school.
Zoe chilling in the kitchen…
Olivia looking after baby upstairs….
The drive to school 🥱
Girls run to school and Fem films
Brings bins in bit like the old Benny Hill footage.
Garden view with wind noise two angles
Ben in the shed 11.30 delay in doctors for Noah so running late.
More rubbish for the tip…from girls room and Noah’s stuff.
7 - 8 bin bags…
Sheds been wrecked over winter needs a sort out. He can’t afford a new shed 😢
The shed is a priority so they can empty the wet room.
Lots of decluttering and decorating vlogs to come 🎉🍾👏
It’s one of those days. It’s literally going to be taxi mum and dad today.
It’s nearly lunch time….
Zoe can’t do anything as she is doing Leopard fox 🦊
Rubbish in the car Toby is helping 🤔 not at school. Driving to the tip.
Solemn music 🎶
Unload at the tip. Toby does cardboard Fem the bin bags. Camera set up in the boot so we get a good view of recycle centre.
Toby enthusiastically runs around the tip.
Zoe puffs up the stairs running hands through hair in a confused state as always. She’s been crazy busy, so much to do, she goes upstairs without the tumble drying.
Flo was grumpy.
She couldn’t get stock for the business, more panting.
Moaning about her life and of course she needs more shopping.
Baby voice to cat so he can say hello!
Zoe plays with puss till it purrs.
Cat only likes the big kids?
Zoe doesn’t know! She’s manic.
It’s 4pm Flo still grumpy and with mother Isabelle.
Leah isn’t ready. Fem shouts chop chop and is ignored.
Zoe and girls squeeze down the hall and leave for dancing.
Another view of windy garden and trampoline and a 3rd angle.
It is blowing a Hoolley , (whatever that is.)Fem puts bricks on trampoline.
Talks to Eva off camera calls her a teen, then a tween…
Zoe is back. 6.45pm bores us with more details of boring day.
Fiddles with hair, and thinks everyone is where they should be, but she still needs to go out again.
Fem is showering his girls 👧 Isabelle and Olivia are keeping everyone in line 🤔
Zoe gets up at 5.15am but overslept till 5.20 am so that’s it for the Vlog.
Zoe says she wouldn’t have it any other way. 😱
Begs for subscribers. 🤢
Ends Vlog with threats of another tomorrow.

• Haha