Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole

VIP Member
what a sad act he is. having the kiddies paint the pebbles like a you tube play button instead of just letting them paint however they want.
he really is desperate and needs a job. it’s never gonna happen you utter prick
please boil wash the cap 🙌🤞🧢

Reactions: 18

armywife119

VIP Member
Remember in the last tv thing they did they say complaining about people thinking and saying they didn’t work and were benefit scroungers. Fem got on his high horse about it. We’ll look at you now Fem - seems all those people were right.

• Heart

CherryBlossoms

The bedroom carry on makes me think Noah pays rent from his little job and said he'd pay if he didn't have to share

• Sad
  • Angry

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Joseph "doesn't differentiate who the presents are" for?? Fuck off doesn't he, he clearly knew they were for Florence and moved away from them when she did. They let him open her presents from the get go, and truth be told they probably told him and the other kids that he was allowed to because he's autistic. 🙄 Making excuses instead of dealing with something must be the Sullivan way, because I'd be damned if I let one of my kids spoil another one's present opening and use their genuine additional needs as an excuse. If he can't help but open other people's presents they should take him out of the room, but they won't do that because it's feeding into the factitious autism bs.
---
Would love somebody to go to Asda on a shopping night and report back with just how much of a flap she gets herself into 😂
Joseph has actually become quite the brat and it's not because of imaginery non-existent autism - it's because he's bored at home/ they treat him as much younger than he actually is/ they don't damn well parent him/ and Pat desperately wants him to exhibit behaviours that supposedly show him being autistic. Get off your bloody phone Pat. Stop filming the kids Pen. Parent your kids.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Sent their details to DWP.
The scrounging cunts :mad:

They are both fake as fuck.

Did you also notice Fem picked his drink up and said "Pepsi Max".Why say that?

Butch admitted she misses living in Lossie.
Burghead is not good enough for the biggest benefit bums of the entire town.

I think him not looking for work is him playing on the heart stents he had fitted.He was saying he was on 4 lots of medication has well as aspirin.
Stents surely should not be a get out clause for work?
I can’t believe the DWP would deem him too unwell to work when he documents his daily route marches through creepy woods, clambering over sewage pipe beach and loading/ offloading crap at the tip.
I’ve had a colleague undergoing chemo who still managed to work. Jesus, even my disabled daughter manages to volunteer a couple of mornings a week, supported her carers. What’s their excuse!?
They’re just a lazy pair of grifters.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
It cracked me up when Curly was hacking at the onion and she said to her mother “that’s not H.E chopping…” nor what was what you were doing love. It’s not very “H.E.“ to pick food up off the floor and chuck it in the pan either.

Another one of Curly’s quips was “did you know people eat chicken without seasoning??” Well, did you know, madam, that most of us don’t eat breaded chicken every day, we don’t just have one proper meal a week and a roast isn’t a once yearly occurrence. You don‘t actually cook meals in the Scumivan househol, you reheat ultraprocessed food.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Thing is it’s only Dr Zoe who’s diagnosed Jocif anyhow! She’s done nothing to help him so far.. no nursery toddler group. No stimulation at home except for the iPad.. yet here she is going on about a school being ASN accredited.
Give your head a wobble Zoe and stop looking for excuses to keep the kid at home.,you’re a disgrace.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
My kids have breakfast at 6-6.30am but only because school gives every child breakfast too, so by 9am they are eating crumpets or cereal again. 😂. So now it’s holidays they will be doing the same at home if they get up.

at 4pm when in from school they have a snack, but don’t have dinner till 6pm ish.
If they ate that early they would be up at 2am
---
But on poor Jocif and school, if you were really worried you would have visited as many localish schools as possible to see which would be more suitable.
Like you say Zoe school is set up for neurotypical kids and those with neurodiversity are just supported in this environment, so you would go and find the best fit for J rather than just sending him to the school where your kids go and write it off straight away.

we all know Zoe hates burghead and wishes she was living in Lossie, so school will be the same. Imagine thinking you are better than the local people where you live in your council house with your jobless husband, it’s embarrassing.

Last edited:

CherryBlossoms

I remember on scotlands biggest families they said the kids got no pocket money because of the phones. I guess thats why noah got a job, lizzie (had/has) one and belle wants some money from her cakes. Even unemployed olivia has her jsa/uc into her own bank account
They don't need a new tv, just move one of the others to the livingroom, far too many as it is

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Where is that child going to do 2 floor puzzles? They don’t have an inch of spare floor space let alone any room to do puzzles. For a child who so say loves books she certainly wasn’t interested in the ones her mother gave her, and can someone please explain the point of that wobble board. It seemed that they’ve just bought that for the sake of spending money.

When they were singing Happy Birthday, Granny was in the kitchen but towards the back and Grandad just poked his head round the fridge. I don’t think he wants to be there. He knows it‘s a shower of shit. Deep down he’s probably quite relieved they chose to stay in Scotland, I probably would be too if they were my daughter and son-in-law.

I still don’t understand why they didn‘t do a birthday tea for the whole family, Granny and Grandad, included. It’s not difficul. When my kids were 2, we did tea parties for the family. Grandparents , great-grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins came. It was great. The Sullivan kids wouldn‘t know their cousins if they walked past them in the street. It’s very sad, and completely weird imo.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
If my child was being bullied at school the last thing I would be doing would be filming his slept in bed, his person possessions around his bed, his wardrobe, opening his drawers and showing his drawers full of clothes. I wouldn’t be telling the world that he only wears the same clothes over and over again and would wear them until he could no longer get in them. Instead of sifting through his older brother‘s clothes for some that might do him, I’d pack him off for the day, just me and him, and treat him to some new ones. You know, just like his older sisters get. I will eat my hat if there’s not an Inverness shopping trip for the older girls and Scraggy Aggie in the Easter Holidays.

Why are the children tired and emotional because it’s nearly the Easter holidays? It’s not been a long term at all. Easter is really bloody early this year, I don’t like it all. It‘s thrown me right out, I could do with it being in the middle of April. Mind you, it wouldn’t matter when it was, the Sullivan children would be tired and emotional. I’m surprised they’re not “tired and emotional“ every bloody Friday, tbh.

He’s a sexist pig teaching his boys about car maintenance. Don’t women and girls drive cars then? It’s a very sexist house, isn’t it?

I have to laugh at Zoe wanting more time to herself. She doesn’t spend anytime with kids as it is.

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
They’re trying to get affiliate links from Shein for what she buys. Of course she is, because when people click on them and then go on to purchase stuff she’ll earn money. I hope they tell her to fuck off.

He, and the little kids have been painting pebbles with the Sullivan family and their YouTube link, on. He‘s going to put them round Moray, and Landmark, if people find them he wants them to contact him on socials and he’ll give them a shout out.. Who does he think he is? I’d throw it in the bin or the sea if i found one
Fgs he’s a legend in his own mind.. don’t think ppl like them around there so no one wants his shite pebbles ..
---
So her parents have arrived. If I hadn’t seen my grandkids for mths I wud have been straight round there. Also my daughter wud welcome us with a nice meal and hugs. NOT in that strange household - obvs the live came 1st.
Let’s face it they are just strange the lot of them!

• Haha

Goosebumps

Now that Zoe is starting a new career as an environmentalist, will she ditch the Shien and change her shopping habits for more sustainable options?!

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Curly Twin is absolutely taking the piss with her prices. For one she shouldn’t be selling cakes at all. Secondly, if you want a box of brownies bake them yourself, it’s dead easy, or if you can’t go on Etsy and order some for between £12 & £17. Thirdly, of you feel like pushing the boat out and spending £35 on a box of brownies order some from Chummys where they bake them all individually, they’re professionals, and not made in a kitchen where hair is done and cats shit.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’m struggling to watch Zoe, her breathing is so bad it makes me feel like I can’t breathe properly.
Also, stop filming your kids bedrooms, it’s such an invasion of privacy, does Toby really want a film of his mom sorting his bedroom out and talking about his clothes shown to all his friends? There’s no dignity for the kids at all, can’t even go for a car trip without being filmed the whole time. Ben trying to be jolly the whole time and force everyone to be cheerful and interact with him is just cringeworthy, poor little Toby sat in the front looking so fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
He is so pleased that for two and a half weeks there are no school runs:censored:
He really is such a smug prick with seemingly not a worry in the world.
All the time Butch spends doing her washing and that cap on Fem's head is absolutely filthy.

Wont buy the kids the larger packs of sweets but those 2 can pig out on a weekly taxpayers Chinese takeaway:mad:

I cannot bear to watch it all because it is the same as usual.Rinse and repeat.

She is pointing out that her jacket is genuine.The cost to the taxpayer is over £200.

• Angry

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Bullshit on jocif not knowing who the presents were for. He sat and handed them to Florence and waited for her as well. Personally I’d have told him not to open them but Florence didn’t seem to mind. They talk about jocif like he’s a baby, nothing to do with the supposed autism. He still needs boundaries and teaching etc not just being left to do whatever.
The up skirt shot was disgusting. How can they edit and leave that in. The whole vlogging and uploading a child opening presents in itself is so weird. Should be a private family thing not plastered on the internet for all to see. Them kids are in for a shock when they’re older and see how their parents exploited them.