Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mhp50

Zoe talks for a living.....
That smug pair should b shut down asap.
Laughing at the tax payers.

Reactions: 6

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
I noticed the presents were all ‘stuff’ 2 floor puzzles and a box set of those tiny books. Kind of thing I buy for other peoples kids, not my own. I’m very conscious of what we bring into the house, and with birthdays I tend to be quite pointed and not just buy stuff and toys? Joseph was unwrapping Florence’s presents, which is to an extent normal compulsion at 5- I know my little boy would do it, only he wouldn’t be allowed. The older kids and us parents would remind him and show him how to help without taking over. Yes Florence won’t mind, but it’s a learning opportunity for Joseph and all the kids. Birthdays should be special. In that house everyone benefits from
Every birthday, which is nice but there is no special-ness for the birthday kid. It appears only Isabelle get 1:1 time with parents.

Buddylove

VIP Member
I don’t watch their bore fest slogs so just seen this, talk about a bulldog chewing a wasp, ugly on the inside ugly on the outside
IMG_0416.png

Apologies , I assumed Toby was p7 as I know he was in nursery with a current p7 ,, I’m guessing he was at the lower age of p1 and maybe a composite class later on

CherryBlossoms

Watched a few mins of the lastest and all I can think is what a fat lazy cunt.

He’s out doing a daily weather check ffs. He’s not right in the head. I could understating if he was off to climb a mountain or out sailing. Why does he need to do it for driving 10 mibe down the road then sitting on their lardy arses the rest of the day. He acts like it’s an important job. Go get a job as a lighthouse keeper you annoying little bitch.
My dad was one before they all went automated, it was suprisingly hard work.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
What a shower of shit this is! Ben just keeps saying hello to people and they are talking about Landmark passes and Zoe said they go there all the time and then said they went twice last year and they get a pass because it pays for itself if they goes 2 times or more🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Little ones are in bed🙄
Of course they are,its standard :censored:

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Can’t believe zoe just stood in the kitchen for 30 mins talking to her phone. Didn’t even show any clothes for 15 mins… she needs to get a job on checkouts so she can make a friend and natter about inane things

Kate1970

VIP Member
I know you would double up the recipe for a large family, but they seemed to put a lot of spices in it! I've noticed Sarah Ingham cooks without the spices for the younger children!

Attachments

S12S

Either Agnes has been found not allergic to anything or Zoe has done what she normally does and postponed an appointment (probably clashed with her contact lens one).
The appointment has been and gone so they should know either way depending how long results take.

Kingbin

VIP Member
The treatment of Joseph makes me so bloody angry. I don’t think I can keep up it’s so bloody heartbreaking. If she had engaged professionals she would know there could be many things at play, as well as associated diagnoses/differential diagnosis. How can she think she can offer him what he wants when she has no idea. It’s the fact that if he was in school, and he is autistic he would probably already be picked up, be getting support and probably on way to a diagnosis. the poor kid doesn’t even have a friend
---

With the amount of kids you have, you know more than any paediatrician surely? 😅
No always learning 👍😆

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
They are obsessed with the fucking weather. Go to soft play, cinema, swimming. There loads they can do when the weathers shit.
It’s cold and rainy but Big old Butch is stood there in her truckers vest. I’m surprised no one mistook her for the bowling ball yesterday.
I wonder if she’s in training for the Olympic shot put team.

That poor kid still going round with that awful haircut. Not being mean to her but they’ve made her look like cousin It. Don’t even get me started on JoCif.
This comment about cousin it made me lol 😂

• Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
When the

Well this benefit funded family doesn’t need to worry about cancelling at the last minute as they have annual passes. The cost of these passes works out at £1091. Obviously not sure if Desperate Dan has got some discount for his constant vlogging on the place.
How can they justify spending this amount of money? Not just because neither of them works but because the kids have been there so much and it’s the sort of place you only need to go to once!
They wouldn't be willing or able to pay that much, surely!