Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Awww no I missed the live because I went out with friends…. No Pepsi max either

I’m so gutted, what a rubbish evening..

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Kingbin

VIP Member
I’m sorry but fucks sake! She’s looking at £400
The reason Toby is upset and having a hard time is because nothing, including the fact that he wears his older brother’s hand me down pants, about his life is private. Everything is plastered all over the internet. He should be allowed to wear what he wants, but children are cruel, and while his older sisters are wandering around in The North Face coats, Nike Dunks, and White Fox tracksuits, he’s wearing the same outfit day in and day out and looks like an overgrown toddler. Zoe says he doesn’t care what he wears, but I wonder if that’s true? She never buys the boys clothes so she wouldn‘t know.

He’s a lost soul in that house. He doesn’t have any hobbies apart from those remote control cars. I think he struggles a little bit at school, from the titbits she says, but no one ever seems to help him out. When is there any time? She is always out being a taxi and avoiding her children, and he’s always making some beige food for tea then putting them to bed at 6.30.

I do feel sorry for him, but allowing him to stay off school every time he’s upset isn’t the answer. They need to go to the school and work with them. That won’t happen though because they have an appalling attitude to education. The mossy important thing they need to do is get their kids off the internet. It’s not good for them. It’s certainly not good for the Sullivan kids, and the older ones know it, hence why they choose not to be filmed.
They need to stop. It’s obviously having a detrimental effect on the boy. But no! They need money to get out of the council gaff 😆🥱

kizzy

VIP Member
You have had too many kids, Zoe, because you’ve chosen not to feed them properly, you don’t have enough money, through choice and laziness, to house them adequately and you pick favourites so all their emotional needs aren‘t met. Life and making memories isn’t always about you and the Moray Mincer, it should be about the children too, and those memories should include places more than an hours drive away from the house. They should have sleepovers with their friends , birthday parties, cinema trips, shopping trips with their mates, but they don’t. All they do is be marched around the areas that they live and help bring up their siblings, while you find anything else to do other than spend time with the children that you allegedly so desperately wanted. I, honestly, wouldn’t bank on them all being there when I was old and grey if I were you Zoe.

I see Scraggy Aggie was off school again yesterday. She apparently had a temperature and wasn’t well when she got up but she was fine to go to the beach with her father later on in the morning. Why hasn’t the Education Welfare Officer been round yet, or don’t they have them in Scotland?
But Zoe won't be old and grey, she'll be old and shitty, patchy pink.

• Haha

Pumps40

What a shower of shit this is! Ben just keeps saying hello to people and they are talking about Landmark passes and Zoe said they go there all the time and then said they went twice last year and they get a pass because it pays for itself if they goes 2 times or more🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Little ones are in bed🙄

Reactions: 6

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
One of the comments on the latest YouTube slog showed exactly how well travelled they aren't. Someone commented asking if there were many zoos in Scotland, there's one in Glasgow apparently (wasn't when I lived there), Ben replied to this comment saying he thinks that there is a zoo in Edinburgh.

Edinburgh is a very very well known zoo.
There’s a wildlife park like an hour from them… I know this because my friend recently went to visit her friend and they went there. So how tf does Ben not know that. He is so sheltered

Hazelnut22

Rocks or B****cx really don’t care 🤷‍♀️
40+ minutes I don’t think I can be bothered to watch tonight.
Let me know if anything fascinating happens 🤣

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
So they buy all that plastic crap for Flos birthday- the only ppl to have any of that is the siblings! She goes nowhere to make any little friends either.
Sustainable again ehh Pat and Pen 🤔

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
So is curly back to flogging cakes? Surely environmental health haven’t signed that kitchen off. Everything will taste of hairspray!
I don't know much about the ins and outs of starting a food business. She has something like REHIS food hygiene certificate on her Instagram. It also says DM for orders.

Guacamole

VIP Member
Florence bday vlog im beyond shocked. Does Pen not see what he’s filming when he’s filming it or when he’s editing before posting. One of the little twins 😡

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Oh dear Butch was interrupted right at the beginning of the slog.
Wonder who got a bollocking:unsure: You could see she was annoyed:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the thread for it but jesus some of the pictures the mum from the rfamily is posting are so distasteful. Who thinks to take a picture of their husband on the floor while paramedics are working on him?
I said this elsewhere this morning.
from the name reveal to this mornings offerings it’s all very weird…