Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
They’re having Ribena and Vimto because they’re trying to cut down on Pepsi Max and Ribena and Vimto are a bit more grown up. I’m absolutely dying. We had a curry tonight, that I made from scratch, and we had a beer with it not a glass of squash because we‘re not bloody 5 😂

Imagine thinking you’re the bees knees because your children, who are old enough to leave school, are starting to eat salad. There such weirdos. And that vegan spread they use is shit for baking. Real butter makes the best sponges and the best buttercream,
Will they still add the voddy to their grown up squash?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Why can't she just hype the little twins artistic talents without changing it to be about other kids? She certainly doesn't do the same about Curry's cooking. 🙄

Their mod is deleting job comments so quickly I still had the screenshot notification up on my phone.
Screenshot_20240329_193749_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_193844_YouTube~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240329_193846_YouTube~2.jpg

Mostyn

VIP Member
Made the kids sit on the stairs again, asks them what day is it, what do we say today - apparently you say happy Easter - was wondering myself for a minute - I don't say happy Easter but anyway. Going down those stairs was a disgrace - single file only as you're dodging toilet rolls and bags, then you try to get into the dining room but there's a pile of picture frames against the door.

Someone please tell me they're not just having chocolate for breakfast. Please, no. But by the size of the eggs the twins and Joseph are tucking into, I would say that's all they're getting. And by the size of those eggs I'd be surprised if they're not feeling sick after them.

I can only watch them now with the sound off and captions on.
Taking tips from the Inghams

Kate1970

VIP Member
Surely this can't be right, she's never actually cleared for this, yet she's definitely advertising for sales
Don't know if Isabelle will have done the course at school?
But even if she has, don't know how it works for selling her cakes from home!

Kingbin

VIP Member
It's meant to be Autism Accreditation. But she won't know what it involves or what level they have. It's strange they don't want to go to the school they live next to. Unless there isn't space or they're hoping to move back to a mansion in Lossiemouth?
So im guessing this is a moray thing as I’ve have ASN kids in the highlands and have never heard of this