Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Made the kids sit on the stairs again, asks them what day is it, what do we say today - apparently you say happy Easter - was wondering myself for a minute - I don't say happy Easter but anyway. Going down those stairs was a disgrace - single file only as you're dodging toilet rolls and bags, then you try to get into the dining room but there's a pile of picture frames against the door.

Someone please tell me they're not just having chocolate for breakfast. Please, no. But by the size of the eggs the twins and Joseph are tucking into, I would say that's all they're getting. And by the size of those eggs I'd be surprised if they're not feeling sick after them.

I can only watch them now with the sound off and captions on.
I believe that’s all they had from her IG post .., that place is terrible- does she not see on the vlogs what a shit tip it is. Instead of writing endless posts on SM she needs to sort the crap out.,is the girls bedroom finished .. are the shelves up?
TBH I don’t know why I’m asking - it won’t be.

Reactions: 6

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And while he’s “looking” I can see that they have seriously reduced their outgoings as they are now fully reliant on benefits……Not that Ben’s wage from the RAF or Boeing came even close to supporting his family and he hasn’t vlogged any of his looking? Not really any mention of job hunting…that’s because there isn’t any!
Annual passes to Crapmark, bowling, McDonald’s, weekly Chinese, no end of presents and decorations, all new Sullivan family clothing, huge fuel bill every week and a huge weekly food budget and yet no decent food. Just waiting to see the lodge they book for thousands with their never ending benefits.
I think they will go to the lodge in the summer holidays because someone from the lodge place commented about them going this year

armywife119

VIP Member
Had a look on their Cash For Kids donation page. I thought you could only claim Gift Aid if you paid tax? Would he be paying tax?
It was given in cash to Fem so he has paid it in from his account. I suppose the person who gave it must work but who knows?

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Did they really not go into a playground because other children were there and so, of course, he couldn't vlog? That's pathetic.
I can't remember if it happened on this vlog, but it's been said they haven't gone in a few times before because other kids were there

silentwatcher30

Haven't watched the vlog everyone is talking about as I have no time for these arseholes anymore. But if my girls wear nighties for bed they rather put a pair of shorts or knickers on underneath!

becbecbec

Not sure on Scotland but that is true here

the council give you the go ahead and you can be waiting up to two years to be inspected but can sell the day the council say yes

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember that programme from way back when, called “Honey were Killing the Kids” ? they would go to families who’s lifestyles and diets were terrible and would do a prediction of what the kids would look like as they grew up and into their 40s?
They would have had a field day with this lot.

Also that pink hair is terrible 😱
I was just thinking about that programme lol, they’d still find excuses for feeding them shit

CherryBlossoms

They did painted rocks round here in our village in the pandemic. Kids did their own designs with “place” rocks and “FB” on the back and hid them. There were some absolutely amazing ones made. There was a Facebook page and when they were found a picture was posted and you were allowed to move it. Some ended up around the country, the local kids loved it, and it got them off screens and out and about. I’ve just looked and the page is still going. As usual Pen is 4 or 5 years behind on his ideas and goes at it half cocked.
I was thinking this was a thing in a few places during covid. In Glasgow the biggest fb group was a little girl who painted 100s and his them around the city. I found a couple but just left them as was not actually bothered about a fb post as I'm not a child. It was fun but very of it's time to me.
---
I had an inkling that taking pebbles from the beach in the UK is illegal but thought it might be an urban myth, so I googled it. Under the Coastal Protection Act 1949 the removal of any natural material such as sand and pebbles from public beaches in the UK is illegal, and can carry a fine of £1000. I’d stop broadcasting you’ve been stealing from the beach if I were you Fem Ben, and perhaps putting the pebbles back there, with your name all over them isn’t the brightest idea in the world.
Oh dear, my mum and I 'stole' a load of large stones for a rock garden once. She thought it was legal. I feel slightly bad now

• Haha
  • Wow

spilleroftea

VIP Member
They did painted rocks round here in our village in the pandemic. Kids did their own designs with “place” rocks and “FB” on the back and hid them. There were some absolutely amazing ones made. There was a Facebook page and when they were found a picture was posted and you were allowed to move it. Some ended up around the country, the local kids loved it, and it got them off screens and out and about. I’ve just looked and the page is still going. As usual Pen is 4 or 5 years behind on his ideas and goes at it half cocked.
I moved in 2019 and it was don’t for a while where I used to live. It’s also done currently where I live and someone did some gorgeous happy Easter ones.

they are just so late for the party because rather then living and vlogging what they do they are chasing a dream and then doing things because they have been on social media.