Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Turned off the live but the mods deleting comments left right and centre. A few folk have asked if she’s up the duff 😆😆😆😆

Olivia must be working overtime tonight 😭😭😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve said on numerous occasions Flo is a poor sleeper, so with usual Sullivan logic they’re putting her in with 3 other kids. Oh well, any excuse to keep them off school but now it’ll be because they’ve been kept up all night with their baby toddler sister.
in the wild of the playground this morning I’m almost positive babyfloblessher‘s head wasfirmly rested on bens shoulders and big fat ZZZ’s were floating in the air

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
in the wild of the playground this morning I’m almost positive babyfloblessher‘s head wasfirmly rested on bens shoulders and big fat ZZZ’s were floating in the air
Maybe that's why she doesn't sleep at night. By Flo's age I don't think I ever put mine down for a nap in the middle of the day. In the new bed slog Isabelle was trying to get Flo down for a nap.
---
View attachment 2825385
How long before this is deleted. They won't like reading this truth.
Quoting myself. I was right the comment has been deleted. What other comments are they deleting? They kept the boring comments about bananas 😴😴

Last edited:

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
This is probably the most boring thing I’ve ever typed but last week someone said in the comments about how it was in the news there is a world shortage of bananas (I saw it too)
Well Fem replied yes he had seen that. So why didn’t he tell butch? Then we wouldn’t have had to listen to her mumbling on about them for 10 mins.

JociF won’t be happy there’s no bananas- so bloody self entitled. How dare they not have any when Butch needs them.
Jesus -there’s no shortage in my Sainsburys- never is…. She needs to broaden her horizons.. 2 losers who got nothing better to moan about

hannahsaurusrex

nah I take offence to Zoe saying it because it’s utter bullshit….

Her house isn’t a mess because she has kids, it’s a mess because she a a fat lazy neglectful cow who fills her house with copious amounts of crap and Fanny’s about pretending she’s a fashion designer.. get a grip Zoe.
2 of them at home, there are no excuses
So true!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Apparently they thought about moving to Australia when Lissie was little and still think about what might have been. I’ll tell you what wouldn’t have been, 11 more tax payer funded kids because they’re funny about things like that over there.
They never compare their children to each other. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 How many times have we heard the twins be compared to St Agnes?
Noah doesn’t play football anymore, the poor child is already putting money away for a car. He’s 14.
Fem isn’t allowed to do the shopping because it takes Fat Pat 3hours to do it and she knows where everything is. He’d be there all day and still not get everything.
They‘re thinking of doing organisational videos, like “how to organise your cupboards.” Stacey Solomon is fearing for her job on Sort Your Life Out as we speak.
They have to be careful about what challenge’s they do because Fem’s foot is still injured and always will be. Did you have to say that incase the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme people are notified of all his walking etc, Pat? It’s funny how my son had a massive accident, which resulted in a huge operation on his ankle/foot less, than an year ago, and he‘s been back at full fitness for ages and is deployable. But then he’s not a fucking lazy, arsed scrounger. Ooh and he got a payout for it, so Ben will have too, so where did the money go? Pissed up the wall as per usual.
I wonder where Creosote is looking for a job? Probably in the same non-existent place as her father.
Would take Ben all day to do the food shopping in the supermarket, because unlike Zoe who gets to go alone or with an older girl, Ben would have to take at least a couple of the little ones with him!
No chance of sneaking off for a quiet couple of hours for that daft cuckolded sod.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Curly has straight hair my the hairdresser, except it’s very fuzzy compared to how I see curly haired friends with straight hair. It’s more like my daughter’s natural hair when she just leaves it to dry.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
An Easter 'treat tray' and copious amounts of pointless cleaning products but will those kids get a lovely roast dinner at Easter? It's wild to me that they haven't had a homemade roast in over a year when clearly finances and time are not the reason. Zoe has admitted she won't change herself in her latest self indulgent insta post, but maybe Ben could find fulfillment in cooking homemade meals for the family since he's clearly never going to work again. I mean I won't hold my breath but you never know!
They haven’t had a roast dinner in over a year? So what do they eat every week then? Surely there’s a weekly roast? Do they not have meat every day?