Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
Why did she use the heatless curls on the little twins then spray with that argan spray and brush them out? Just pull your fingers through them.

Reactions: 7

Kate1970

VIP Member
I kind of get the impression from the Grandparents that they enjoy coming to see their Grandchildren, and not that bothered about the running of the house etc
Zoe’s Dad doesn't look too impressed to be fair, her Mum.serms OK though, in the short time they're there for, her Mum seems to spend a lot of time with the children, especially the younger ones, noticed her doing some craft activity with them the other day. Can't say I've ever seen Zoe do anything like that with them, even Ben plays with the play dough with them!

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Can someone pm Ben and let him know crazy colour is a fiver a bottle. What a fucking waste of money since she never maintains the colour anyway 🙈

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Did you see the curly one pick that dropped piece potato off the floor and throw it into the ingredients in the pot.
Yes! I really cringed at that, didn’t even run it under the tap first 🤢
---
That’s cuz we are treating her with her shein hauls.. she needs to read the room.. silly cow
Will be interested in the Cider haul though,I often look at their clothes and wonder what they’re actually like. I’m sorry, I’ll see myself out now 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Bohemiskeye

VIP Member
Shes still just a kid and a product of her environment, you learn what you’re shown. They’re all about the easy Instagram life now and they’re obviously pushing her in that direction too. It’s a shame that they’re setting her up to fail, they should be getting her qualified and providing her with the right equipment and space. I don’t know anyone that uses a kitchen as a part time hairdressers like Zoe does.
I agree. It’s their fault. Her parents are really dumb, and I agree she does try to elevate their lifestyles. Its just a shame she doesn’t come over like a ‘normal’ teenager because of them.

carolinew

VIP Member
I wouldn't give it another thought if I were you. I know MANY people who have been wonderful parents and who are not treated particularly well by their grown-up children. Certainly not returning the great love that was bestowed on them when they were growing up. It's a sad fact of life.

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
Doesn't Zoe have a toiletries cupboard or did I imagine that? All laid out neatly in baskets. Taking up a whole cupboard that could have been used for something more useful.
Yes, she's shown it off before while all those towels are hanging in the hallway. The most organised part of their home and it's also one of the most hidden.

Mhp50

Why are people giving them money
I've watched a few mins, can't watch any more.

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
I drain chickpeas and rinse them, then use my hand mixer to whisk the chickpea water to make a sensory activity at nursery.

They've been using the downstairs wetroom to store yet to be assembled furniture, the bathroom they were going to give exclusive use of to the 2 older golden girls (Curly and Dancer). We have a wetroom and it's a godsend, to hear of people getting accessible accomodation without the accessibility needs is bad enough but to then see them not utilise something people have to fight for is appalling.

2 sets of bunk beds, 4 large under bed drawers for their clothing, sorted. Agnes and Florence don't need 75% of the clothes she's got for them, same goes for Agnes's cuddly toys - if they're spilling into other rooms then it's a sure sign she has far too many! Our bedroom in our last place was tiny, probably about the same size as what they have the 4 girls in, but it didn't make sense for us to have a bigger room. They're just so incredibly selfish it's unreal. I'd sleep on the floor before I let my kids sleep in such cramped conditions.
Exactly. I’d sleep on the couch in the sitting room. She could do her admin in her sleep.

• Haha

KeepBarmAndCarryOn

Chatty Member
The telly is £24 a month on top of whatever they pay for their Sky Package. They‘re off for their Chinese in a minute, the teens are having some too, tonight allegedly. Olivia‘s favourite subject at school was lunch! One of the little twins read a comment about trolls, which was a shame tbh.
Haven’t watched the live (was having a life down the pub) but if they have insurance like they said how is it costing them £24 a month. Surely it just got swopped out?

Kingbin

VIP Member
Butch admitted she gets her hair darkened when up the duff as the blonde don’t take. She’s debating getting it darkened again 😆😆😆😆

Couldn’t care less about the contents of her old womb but makes me wonder! Everyone loves a conspiracy theory 😆😆😆

• Wow
  • Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
---
I don’t really watch the vlogs much but I love this thread. I haven’t seen the video you are talking about, but from what has been said hasn’t he broken the law posting images of a young girl like that online?
You'd think so, wouldn't you. I'm expecting an answer from reporting him on YouTube but nothing so far and the vlog is still up. Maybe you can get away with anything and the Sullivans know it. Same as trying to sell cakes before getting health department approval - chancing their hand and hoping they can slip past the rules.