The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you have a bbq when half your kids are in bed? It’s as awful as Chinese is parents only.

Reactions: 4
The new cups are ridiculous. No space to keep things in the cupboards so there’s tit all over the kitchen sides but let’s buy more cups. Amount of shite they’ve bought recently would be enough for a midweek break away in a caravan for them all. Get them kids a bleeping holiday. (And new coats)
They don’t even stack to save space, it’s just more crap and clutter. Glass jars for the kids to break.

Why would you have a bbq when half your kids are in bed? It’s as awful as Chinese is parents only.
How are people not looking into these?

The Oliver Twist meals?
The Turpin family vibes.
The lack of clothing for certain children.
The unhealthy cluttered living environment
Lack of boundaries and imo safeguarding issue regarding the area and address ect

Reactions: 5
What the hell are the kids doing to all the toys that everythin(k) is broken from last year? More like she’s binned it all just so she can waste more money on her spending addiction.

Id love to know what their teachers would think if they knew the kids were living in a diet of mash potato and crisps. I just can’t get over having a takeaway and not including everyone. It’s awful it really is. Wouldn’t be so bad if they’d had a decent meal at teatime but a plate of lumpy mash then bed while the smell of Chinese wafts up to the bedroom 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Penfold isn’t the brightest is he

That mind numblingly boring vlog about the wifi whatever it is (Also a bleeping grand??!!!)
He lists all the devices they have in the house - added to that his lack of privacy, it wouldn’t take a genius to go on google maps and find the street
I just can’t understand why these people have no concern about these things

We’ve a couple of boys around the same age as the one who continually wears the same clothes. They were at me today to buy them new stuff cos that’s what pre/teens do! No way would I hand them a Tesco coat or get them to wear the same tit day in day out.

By the way Zo I’m also very good at washing. For example all todays is done and put away. Difference being they’ve all different clothes to put on tomorrow.

He’s no worried about folk finding out where they stay in the slightest. They are desperate for someone to rock up with a free holiday to Craig Tara 🤦‍♀️🤢

Clean your midden up and sort yourselves out. It’s pathetic they way they carry on. Dumb bastards

I lived in a tiny seaside town for about 8 years and I can only think of a few times a seagull shat on our clothes. she makes out that it happens several times a day. she's just chatting tit

Reactions: 8
In the toy vlog she says that they aren't going on holiday with such disgust, almost as if to say why would we want to go holiday, holidays are stupid things.

Did anyone see the new sofa vlog omg such a palava and excitement over a sofa asking the kids if they were excited 🙄then shouts at the girls trying to fix it he's a weirdo not many kids get excited over a sofa

Did anyone see the new sofa vlog omg such a palava and excitement over a sofa asking the kids if they were excited 🙄then shouts at the girls trying to fix it he's a weirdo not many kids get excited over a sofa
Yep I saw that one, it was so boring but I couldn’t not watch as I was in shock someone could be that embarrassing and pathetic over a sofa arrival. When he says he will try to get the delivery guys on camera 🤦🏼‍♀️ he’s such a plank honestly he’s setting those kids up to be bullied if they’re not already over the tit he gets them to do.

Middle of the week guys are we prepared for another ‘day in the life of’ video upload.. where we see none of the actual daily life and just 30 mins of pat umm’ing in the bedroom (trying to avoid being crushed by plastic towers), the kitchen (trying to avoid being crushed by an avalanche of cereal boxes) and the ‘dining room’ (trying to avoid being crushed by duck knows whatever is piled up in there). Pat and pen if you’re going to do a day in the life videos then please actually show the day.. the breakfast.. lunch.. chores.. mash dinner..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Article on Facebook Scottish Sun page, re her latest holiday toy haul! Interesting comments!,

40 water pistols and 1 pair of shorts!
Next thread title 🙃🙃

But seriously, they’ve just bought all that garden/ summer holiday crap when she literally said
Don’t want to buy any more plastic that will end up shoved in a corner ??
whilst sat in front of a hundred plastic containers from floor to ceiling, then shows a “haul” that is basically plastic crap 🤪🤪
All that when that poor lad in the same shorts and coat every day, and mashed spuds for dinner

Also i had a quick browse of their channel and the thumbnails of him made me howl
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Article on Facebook Scottish Sun page, re her latest holiday toy haul! Interesting comments!,
Most of the people commenting on that article don't know anything about the family. Suggesting walks and park trips as memory makers. Walks and parks are those kids everyday lives.

Someone kept mentioning the radfords and how hard working they are.

No one mentioned mash and one shorts Josh.

• Haha
Most of the people commenting on that article don't know anything about the family. Suggesting walks and park trips as memory makers. Walks and parks are those kids everyday lives.

ONE SHORTS JOSH LOL

Reactions: 4

And that their staple diet is a plate of mash potato while the parents eat Chinese takeaways.
Or that they beg for free holidays, cars and try to get people to fund their life so that they can sit at home playing with Penfolds selfie stick.

Instead of half that plastic tat she could have got Noah some bottoms the poor kid at that age preteens are all about the clothes brands etc and Noah's in the same shorts and coat day in and out ,do they have a po box that child needs clothes do them 2 dimwits not realise kids can be harsh and he could be open to bullying it's sad how she has boxes of plastic tat hand me down central but yet he's living in them clothes they bought a garden set even though they have one their priorities are up there ass😔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.