The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be six weeks of Pegging Pat moaning about the weather 🙄
duck sack woman get over it. Have some indoor plans -cinema, meal out somewhere with indoor play area or a museum. Get on a train somewhere the kids have never been (not hard seeing as the furthest they’ve been is the premier shop)
I expect indoor plans are a trip to Tesco and vlogging some boring crap in their house.

How exciting their tv show is nearly ready. Penfold is cumming in his pants at the thought of it strange little man that he is.
They won't want to do any indoor activities because then it would mean spending money on the kids instead of saving it to spend on themselves IE haircuts, nails, Chinese, furniture that won't fit in their new house.

Reactions: 7
For someone who spends so much time cleaning her house is always a complete state. Laughing at the comment about seagull poop. Get off your arse you lazy cow and hang your washing out. I can’t stand hanging clothes inside to dry all the smells of the house stick to it. Needs to be tumble dried or hung out

Summer toy shopping haul? What the fuckidy duck is that? Is it when nutters go and buy a heap of tat?

It’s not bleeping Christmas you know 😩

She’s definitely been reading here. “I’ve been saying umm a lot in this video, probably because I’m tired…” No Pat, you do it all the time. 🤣

If she sat down and worked out how much they waste on sweeties, crisps, plastic tat, the weekly Chinese, coffees from the Premier shop and branded food they’d be able to afford a weeks holiday somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Waittttt she doesn’t hang washing outside because of bird poo? 😂😂😂 She maybe needs to tell the rest of Lossie as everyone else hangs it outside

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's sad for the kids no holidays or trips out to look forward the back garden with aload of plastic tat is as good as it gets maybe a trip to the premier shop and doofus castle and family walks🙄the could get a caravan somewhere cheap enough for even 3-4 days instead of all the branded food that is hoarded Zoe is defo hoarder how she can sleep with all them clothes around her,I'd imagine Ben is very controlling I think Zoe has mental health issues ,

Reactions: 6
A barbecue when the little ones are in bed? Can they not include everyone? Weirdos

• Sad
A barbecue when the little ones are in bed? Can they not include everyone? Weirdos
What? I’ve not watched it as I can’t stand her moaning gob but are the older ones allowed to eat any of the barbecue or do they just stand around watching their greedy parents stuff their faces?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guess what Zo ,we have lots of wind and rain where we live ,and guess what else ZO ,there are millions of kids not going away either coz there's not much money about....To some mums and dads since the covid and price rises ,you have actually done better than most buying all those toys woo hoo and out door furniture ,but really i bet they would prefer a steak or decent meal ,a little bit better than just mash ,i will tell you something else Zo when you do barbies its mainly sausage and burgers so that will cost a bomb ,and let the little ones join in ...

If she complains the birds will tit on her bedsheets why has Penfolds head never been splattered with it? 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh dear god🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
i’ve got second hand embarrassment- him on the beach with his you tube t shirt on and his selfie stick
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I always watch their crap and end up angry.

"They like getting their furry stuff out" Not the time to be talking about ben. :sick:

So you spent all that money on crap to haul and your son has 1 pair of shorts. Please tell me what size he is so I can order him another pair and some trousers direct from JD. Its heartbreaking and I really worry what his friends say.
I have kids a similar age and they have a non uniform day next week, the agony over what they are going to wear because kids judge each other so badly and one even said I cant wear that as I wore that last week for a trip, so to wear the same thing again and again its torture.

Here is another life hack zoe, you can buy tape that you put up and it detracts the birds from flying over your garden and shitting on your washing. Its fine near the base and flightpaths too. Then hang your washing outside, its so much nicer and dries so quick.
If the seagulls are so bad, why do they dont tit on you on your walks, they woods, the beach?

And I heard it, they will have a BBQ when the kids go to bed? I can picture them stuffing their faces while the kids look on from the windows with sad faces. Why cant they all have a BBQ? Sausages, Burgers and chicken drumsticks are perfect for little people. Why is that not a family activity?

Also is Joseph delayed or got special needs? I know the twins are, just curious as he would either benefit from agnes being in school to give him one2one time and/or being in a structured environment a few mornings a week to develop his skills.

I heard the comment about having the barbecue once the little ones are in bed too. Perhaps they don‘t want them getting too familiar with the concept of eating sausages because who knows where that will lead? Th next thing they will want is some to go with their mash and we can’t possibly have that, can we, because then their might not be enough money for those greedy bastards to fill their faces with Chinese food on a weekly basis.

I bet those little children are still put to bed at 5.30 all through the holidays while all their mates are still playing outside too. I don’t know why they had any children because they don’t seem to like them very much, tbh.

ETA I think Jospeh may have some sort of special needs too. I thought it for a while.

• Heart
Id like to buy Noah a new coat if @spilleroftea buys the trousers. Most kids have a few coats a lightweight one or zip up hoodies. That one coat must be stinking he wears it everyday probably has holes and tears in it. I feel so sad for those kids, it’s like grounded day everyday.

Pay must get turned on by Pen in his t shirt, baseball cap and selfie stick. It’s so cool and so cute 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
A BBQ when the kids are in bed?!

Where is their parent guilt? Don't they ever feel embarrassed that their kids are living like this.

If you are having a barbecue for tea everyone joins in! Jesus these two infuriate me.

How’s the TTCing going Zo ? 🥱🤷🏼‍♀️😂

So he's intentionally lowering their income but they're still planning on more kids? Make it make sense! Plus the fact their own needs/wants seem to come above the kids they have. I can't see then having lasting close relationships with their kids, Zoe will probably do a Sue Radford and react with jealousy and bitterness when the grandkids start to arrive!

I’ve mentioned about Joseph too he is very very young for his age

some of the ‘haul’ tat Is such a waste
‘We got some blow up balls that’ll blow away’
‘We got a pump but the pool doesn’t need blowing up’
‘We got a pool for Florence that she probably won’t use’
2 sets of plastic cups for the youngest four
A football for the 2 month old cuz she ‘loves’ coco melon

Id like to buy Noah a new coat if @spilleroftea buys the trousers. Most kids have a few coats a lightweight one or zip up hoodies. That one coat must be stinking he wears it everyday probably has holes and tears in it. I feel so sad for those kids, it’s like grounded day everyday.

Pay must get turned on by Pen in his t shirt, baseball cap and selfie stick. It’s so cool and so cute 🤮
so cool and so cute 😂😂😂

Eva too needs a new coat that green one needs binned.

I wonder how much they have spent in the last few months on toys, garden furniture, dining room furniture. They could have taken the kids away for a few days if they hadn't bought that unnecessary stuff.

Why does a two month old need a tummy time may/pool and a paddling pool and a hard football?

It's like Zoe gets a trolley and pretends she is taking part in supermarket sweep. Just grab anything and throw it in the trolley and then decide later who it's for.

The new cups are ridiculous. No space to keep things in the cupboards so there’s tit all over the kitchen sides but let’s buy more cups. Amount of shite they’ve bought recently would be enough for a midweek break away in a caravan for them all. Get them kids a bleeping holiday. (And new coats)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.