The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and apparently they will donate all the clothes once they're done having babies... Bold of her to think anyone will want her Shein cast offs and circa 2010 tat even for free! Clothing is cheap these days and there are plenty of nicer/newer items donated. I sell my son's good condition outgrown stuff in bundles on ebay and vinted and inevitably some doesn't sell so I donate to a local charity that makes up clothing parcels for families in need. Even they stipulate new or gently worn only as they get so many donations and, quite rightly, they don't see why those struggling should just get old tatty clothes. This keeping so much is all about Zoe and her inability to let things go, not sustainability.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen, under a YouTube comment, that when they’ve finished having babies they’re going to donate the clothes. Pat, they’re bloody rags. No one is gong to want them, you daft bint.

ETA I’m intrigued as to why she’s had 3 green sweatshirts, with a rainbow motif, hanging on her dusty drawers for months. No child has worn them, so why are they there?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen, under a YouTube comment, that when they’ve finished having babies they’re going to donate the clothes. Pat, they’re bloody rags. No one is gong to want them, you daft bint.

ETA I’m intrigued as to why she’s had 3 green sweatshirts, with a rainbow motif, hanging on her dusty drawers for months. No child has worn them, so why are they there?
Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the sweatshirts, they've been there for months 😅 Quite a few comments on that video questioning why she keeps so much but of course she doesn't acknowledge...

Zoe it’s easy!
Yesterday I sorted through my youngest newborn clothing as she’s just grown out of it, some was worn once and some brand new.
Then today I took it to the local charity called birth to 5 who take baby items to pass on to people who need them.
Yes I kept a couple of personalised bits and a first outfit but the rest…. Bye bye.

Reactions: 9
If you have the space like a loft or garage to put a few good condition clothing items away for the next child then I don’t see an issue

They don’t have the space and the clothes are a bit tatty just get rid it’s not worth the eye sore around the house storing this rubbish

Pair of dipshits need to have a clean up and clear out and make some friggin room to move! You DON’T NEED to keep all them clothes.

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed the sweatshirts, they've been there for months 😅 Quite a few comments on that video questioning why she keeps so much but of course she doesn't acknowledge...
They very rarely acknowledge any comments. The odd person gets a thanks and that's about it. They don't really engage with their 'fans'.

Reactions: 7
When you start cluttering your hallways with chests of drawers you need to stop.
Why cant Agnes have 1 outfit like Noah? But seriously she will be in school 5 days a week, she needs 7 outfits tops, less because Zoe is so good at washing.

None of its even nice clothes, I kinda expect a few designer items or really bits, its all either supermarket crap or Next circa 2006

I’m sorry but handing down KNICKERS cannot be normal?! I know I only have one child at the min but I absolutely cannot fathom saving my kids pants to give to the next one??!! That feels like one step away from me saving a few bras for when my daughter is grown up in case they’ll do for her too??! Surely underwear is one of those things that only belongs to one person and should be replaced frequently?! I can get on board with other hand-me-downs (although not to this extreme level!) but this just seems ridiculous.

Not gonna lie, there is a little part of me that wonders if they have picked up on us saying that Agnes is the obvious favourite and so they’re trying to show “no, look, she gets hand me down knickers too!” To try and disprove it maybe? But then again, she sheer amount of clothing she has compared with some……..

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but handing down KNICKERS cannot be normal?! I know I only have one child at the min but I absolutely cannot fathom saving my kids pants to give to the next one??!! That feels like one step away from me saving a few bras for when my daughter is grown up in case they’ll do for her too??! Surely underwear is one of those things that only belongs to one person and should be replaced frequently?! I can get on board with other hand-me-downs (although not to this extreme level!) but this just seems ridiculous.

Not gonna lie, there is a little part of me that wonders if they have picked up on us saying that Agnes is the obvious favourite and so they’re trying to show “no, look, she gets hand me down knickers too!” To try and disprove it maybe? But then again, she sheer amount of clothing she has compared with some……..
It’s honestly ridiculous. If you’re handing down underwear you cannot afford the amount of kids you have. Pack of pants in primark is what £4? The younger girls have loads of clothes, especially the twins who have new everything x2, then the older ones have barely anything.

I have just had an awful thought. Those pants haven't been handed down through all of the girls have they 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Spread sheets ,knickers and tights will tell all the family who they go to next so Zo can save money and buy plastic tat sounds daft i know

Reactions: 4
I do have poor Noah had more than 1 pair of undies.

But yep if you are handing down underwear you have no place to be having a Friday takeaway, buying Pandora and perfume or spending £60 a month on your butch hair doo.
Bend coffee could buy a new pack of knickers, loads of supermarkets have them on offer for back to school, I think it’s 10 pairs for £6, that’s 2 premier shop coffees.

And imagine putting that on a vlog for friends to see, the older ones must go through hell.

New video up!
He should have been travelling down to Portsmouth to do training for his Cat C driving, however he's given up the idea of this, after talking to other HGV drivers on the base, due to his foot swelling etc and the long distance driving that he wouldn't be able to do because of that!
He's now thinking of staying in engineering or a career in digital media!
Talking about the stress etc of leaving a job after 27 years and having to find another home!
No surprise that he's given up the idea of HGV driving!
Not watched the vlog further than this!

• Wow
  • Haha
A discussion about bird poo!
Bens not doing HGV anymore, his foot swells driving to Aberdeen, PIP claim coming soon!
Engineering or digital media (ie you tube) he basically dont want to travel for a job too, at a guess tiny little Lossie dont have much in the way of non RAF jobs.
Still got 6 month or so to go...... But its stressful apparently!

Those poor kids being made to "wash mummys car" in the rain!

Noahs in the shorts, Rangers top and coat again.

Zoes going to the shops, again! So its off to the Premier shop for Ben and the kids, sugar full cup drinks and Bens coffee. Someone needs to tell Ben that all these walks will affect his PIP claim for his swollen foot he cant drive with! Flo being taken care of by one of the older girls again.

Top 10 things about Lossie, 10. the coop. 9 the beach, 8 the premier shop, 7 a park, 6 another park, ................... 2. the premier shop 1. bens fat ego! No need for a video Ben.

Zoe droaning about back to school, new stuff for the little ones. She has some shirts that she put away for Eva and Toby but she needs to check, why didnt she do that before with her super dooper spreadsheet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So to simplify it they’ve no idea what they are doing on the house or job front. I feel if they were buying they’d be mouthing off about it, so I’ve come to the conclusion they will be going cap in hand to the council. They better start looking for a container to put all the plastic boxes in 😂 They could end up in literally anything. Just imagine vlogging from their homeless accommodation 🥴🥴🥴🥴

If it’s 6 months until his exit date, he’s got about 3 or 4 months left in work. His resettlement advisor must be pulling their hair out. He’s going to be one of those veterans who say there‘s zero support when you leave, and you're left on your own which is complete bollocks. If it wasn’t for the help and support of my husband’s resettlement advisor, he wouldn’t have the job he has now. She was absolutely bloody brilliant but you have to be proactive.

I don’t believe his foot swells up at all. It didn’t when he drove down to Telford when all the rest of them got Covid at home. He just wants an easy life, where he can earn the absolute minimum so he gets a council house and maximum benefits. He’s a lazy bastard, god knows how he lasted this long in the raf.

So there’s no way they’re buying because nowhere will give a mortgage with Ben not having a secure job. If they’re going for a council house they won’t get one any bigger then the house they’re in now (I think it’s a really generous size for a 4 bed) so Pat will have to choose between offloading some plastic boxes or offloading some kids. Question is.. which kids will she pick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question is.. which kids will she pick 🤔
Noah and Eva to start.......

No way are they buying the 2 bathroom and hoarding room house. I doubt they are going to get anything as big as they want/need, might not even be in the area. And the garden isnt going to be big enough for 2 climbing frames, a trampoline and 2 garden tables.

I think he will try for a pip claim while exploring digital media(you tube).

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.