The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it.

“This time”. Suggests to me people have been involved with them before.

I think most agree though whoever did it wasn’t wrong, police maybe the wrong people would the police not follow up with social services?

Would the police even be the ones to come if it was just the state of the house? Wouldn’t it be social services?
Is there more to it? Or are they full of tit for sympathy like another family a few days ago? Next it will be thank you for all the wonderful messages, we are happy so we don’t care what others think blah
Yeah, doesn’t exactly seem like a police matter, does it?

Maybe someone phoned the police because the kids are out in the garden first thing in the morning screaming and they thought they’d been locked out 😅

Reactions: 4
Why would the police go round? Surely they would refer it to SS? Seems odd to me.
Bet when they saw Pat with her tit tattoos and trucker arms next to snarky little camp bastard Penfold they wondered what the hell they’d walked in to.

• Haha
The police is a bit harsh

However the fire brigade would have a field day in that house. It’s nothing but a massive fire risk. And pardon me but AGAIN? what’s going on???? Lol

And why would you broadcast the fact the polis had been round your gaff anyway????? 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m not 100% but I think in a previous vlog from when we were in covid lockdown they said that someone has reported them for going out and doing stuff- I had it on in the background and it was playing random ones from a while ago, I might be mis-remembering, but perhaps that was it?

Totally agree that phoning the police is unnecessary (unless there is something else going on that we don’t see).

Was nice to see Eva getting some new clothes in that haul, but where are the clothes for the boys? I’m hoping that it’s that they’ve said they don’t want their clothes to be shown to loads of people and want privacy..…

Reactions: 3
I wonder how far back Noah’s been wearing that coat. I’d take a look but don’t want to give them the views.

Reactions: 2
It’s too late for me to edit my comment so I’ll reply, I just scrolled back through their Facebook (yes I know, I need to get out more o_O) and it was in May 2021 that they apparently spoke with the police about them allegedly not following covid guidelines..

Reactions: 5
It’s too late for me to edit my comment so I’ll reply, I just scrolled back through their Facebook (yes I know, I need to get out more o_O) and it was in May 2021 that they apparently spoke with the police about them allegedly not following covid guidelines..
I can imagine they thought the rules didn’t apply to them. She would moaned and whined that it wasn’t right and he would be desperate for content.
I hope they got fined!

I’m so confused by them calling it a trampoline park. When they first mentioned it I thought oh good they’ve taken the kids to one of them indoor trampoline parks (filled with trampolines and the soft foam pits etc) but no, another free boring park.
It’s not, it’s a park. Like others have said, there is so much more to do but they treat taking there kids here like it’s Disney Land. People have mentioned the splash pad in Nairn but Penfold will know he can’t be waving his camera about there so no can do.
I doubt the police were there due to a child related matter. It would be social services straight away surely? Who knows what the person who phoned has said for police involvement. They could just say they were concerned for adult members, about filming in public, about concerns about withholding food from children. Bet Penfold loved telling the 5-0 about his youtube career and how random strangers on the internet love to watch his children and he’ll soon be rolling in it. Hopefully he’s put on some list. Sorry, but I still find it bizarre that anyone would want to film there children and upload it to the internet. He blatantly films other peoples children out and about doesn’t have a care in the world. I think it was related to filming, one of the children could have easily mentioned it to there friends and they’ve told a parent.
Anyway it’s not for the police to determine if your children are “happy and healthy”. If you’ve been grassed on for something which isn’t the case they will more than likely tell you what has been said and move on.

• Heart
She’s justified someone calling the police due to wait for it….. being jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️

She thinks anyone that puts any negative comment is jealous too.

You got me Pat, I wish I could swap my 4 bed 3 bathroom house with my walk in wardrobe for a squat with a plastic tub as a wardrobe.🙄

My 2 confident, successful and WELL DRESSED children wish they could have mash every night and there begging to be excluded from weekly Chinese and they’re so jealous they don’t have clothes that are 3rd or 4th hand & threadbare. 😕

As for being jealous of fat boy fat with his surgically attached selfie stick. Give me strength 🤢🤮

• Haha
Saddo alert.

I had a look through their Instagram and the first time the jacket makes an appearance is August last year. Before that he wore a hoodie.

She’s justified someone calling the police due to wait for it….. being jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️

She thinks anyone that puts any negative comment is jealous too.

You got me Pat, I wish I could swap my 4 bed 3 bathroom house with my walk in wardrobe for a squat with a plastic tub as a wardrobe.🙄

My 2 confident, successful and WELL DRESSED children wish they could have mash every night and there begging to be excluded from weekly Chinese and they’re so jealous they don’t have clothes that are 3rd or 4th hand & threadbare. 😕

As for being jealous of fat boy fat with his surgically attached selfie stick. Give me strength 🤢🤮
Isn’t it just standard for these plebs to call anyone with an opinion “Jelous?”
Skunk stripe and Pedro Radford are exactly the same

Jealous? What of? I’ve got twice as many bedrooms as people in my house, a dressing room, 3 bathrooms and a double garage. I’m not over run with plastic boxes either. Oh, and I’ve never fed my kids a plate of mash and if we’ve had a Chinese they’ve had it too. I, also, never put them to bed then had a barbecue.

Finally, I’ve got sons who love football. They had more than one football shirt, multiple pairs of shorts and trousers and they had coats bought new.

“investigating a complaint about the state of our home” .. but they found happy and healthy children? So what about the house? Doesn’t really make sense. You can have happy and healthy children but your house be a tit hole and a risk to them.

Isn’t it just standard for these plebs to call anyone with an opinion “Jelous?”
Skunk stripe and Pedro Radford are exactly the same
I mean at a push someone could be jealous of someone else who has a lovely life with a nice husband and lots of money and really pretty. I mean I’m struggling to think of anyone that fits this (Tom Hardy’swife maybe) but honestly Pat thinking anyone could be jealous of her and that Lardy lump is hilarious. I’m embarrassed for her that she even wrote that.

Now I’m off to look at her new dungarees 😂😂😂

Jealous? Must be because this time next year I will still have a roof over my head.
Or the space in my uncluttered house?
Could it be because I don’t have a kitchen that is a health hazard due to lack of space being taken up by clutter. Or that I have to make my kids an actual meal not an accompaniment for dinner.

Silly me, it’s the clothing stash going back to circa 2005 (we had that jumper, long gone). I feel bad not painting a target on the kids backs!

The list is endless of the amount of things I am just so jealous of.

She’s doom and gloom on camera every day herself but we’re jealous? 🙃

We forgot the luxurious trips to Tesco, the Premier shop, the beach and the creme de la creme, DOOOOOFFFUS CASTLE.

I’m so jealous I can’t go to these places every day 😡 The waiting list to visit the Premier shop is huge!
Could be one of her children who’s phoned the police for all we know, a cry for help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s doom and gloom on camera every day herself but we’re jealous? 🙃

We forgot the luxurious trips to Tesco, the Premier shop, the beach and the creme de la creme, DOOOOOFFFUS CASTLE.

I’m so jealous I can’t go to these places every day 😡 The waiting list to visit the Premier shop is huge!
Could be one of her children who’s phoned the police for all we know, a cry for help.
My moneys on the oldest who wants nothing to do with the vlogging or one of the twins who had enough of him calling Agnes SOO cute

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.