The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of half that plastic tat she could have got Noah some bottoms the poor kid at that age preteens are all about the clothes brands etc and Noah's in the same shorts and coat day in and out ,do they have a po box that child needs clothes do them 2 dimwits not realise kids can be harsh and he could be open to bullying it's sad how she has boxes of plastic tat hand me down central but yet he's living in them clothes they bought a garden set even though they have one their priorities are up there ass😔
Their address is easy enough to work out, they show enough of the house and area on vlogs that you can locate or on Google maps in seconds.
Just need to find out his size.

Reactions: 3
Their address is easy enough to work out, they show enough of the house and area on vlogs that you can locate or on Google maps in seconds.
Just need to find out his size.
What age is he? Can’t imagine he would be bigger size than his age on a diet of mash. My local sports direct has adidas/nike T-shirts 2 for £18 and branded shorts for £15. Pat/Pen give us a link to a wish list or something and we’ll send that boy some clothes for god sake.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure we can figure out how old Josh is. And where they live. Shall we all donate £1 and buy him a couple of pairs of shorts?
Kinda joking. Kinda not.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure we can figure out how old Josh is. And where they live. Shall we all donate £1 and buy him a couple of pairs of shorts?
Kinda joking. Kinda not.
The sad thing is that they do read her so they will have seen there have been plenty of offers to buy him a coat and trousers/shorts and poor Eva a coat and hoodie too because she’s forever in her nan cardigan and that green coat too.

Reactions: 5
Zoe’s said multiple times that Eva is quite insecure too so surely if your child was already worrying about her appearance (which I find pretty shocking since she’s only 10) you’d make an effort to buy her good quality clothes that she feels comfortable in rather than just letting her wear passed down shein and a scraggy cardigan.

Eva and Josh look worst for wear on the clothes front in that house I mean if Zoe spent less on plastic tat she would well afford a few bits for Eva and Noah terrible having them in the same. scraggy clothes all the time 🙄prioritys

I have a feeling that if it were up to Zoe, they wouldn't have a YouTube channel at all. out of the pair of them she seems the most grounded. Ben on the other hand (or should I saw jowl) seems like he's obsessed with becoming Noel II. I can just see him up in the middle of the night writing those god awful captions for his videos and imagining himself signing some deal with a filming company.

Another Shein haul. Nothing at all for the boys. The twins needed sandals “incase they go out for a meal…” I guess Noah can just go in his normal shorts and top?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
On the beach video watch the guy behind Penfold at about 14 minutes telling his kid to come away from him 😂

Reactions: 2
Another Shein haul. Nothing at all for the boys. The twins needed sandals “incase they go out for a meal…” I guess Noah can just go in his normal shorts and top?
She defo has favourites when clothes shopping. The younger twins are always in matching things, I know they have 2 sets of twins but I'm sure they're not all handed down!

When do they ever do anything except go to the beach and ‘trampoline park’

A meal where? The premier shop? Imagine them in Harbour Lights. Think I’d get up and tell them to piss off myself.
It’s hardly a trampoline park. The local folk will know what it was like before and it’s shite in comparison.

Reactions: 3
A meal where? The premier shop? Imagine them in Harbour Lights. Think I’d get up and tell them to piss off myself.
It’s hardly a trampoline park. The local folk will know what it was like before and it’s shite in comparison.
I’m so confused by them calling it a trampoline park. When they first mentioned it I thought oh good they’ve taken the kids to one of them indoor trampoline parks (filled with trampolines and the soft foam pits etc) but no, another free boring park.

Ooh someone’s called the police on them. Said due to the state of their house 😳
Not sure the police were required but maybe some sort of welfare and a fire officer.

I wonder if it was a local a bit pissed off with Camp Colin and Butch Brenda?

Of course the police came in and they all laughed and became bff’s 🙄
Yes Pat maybe to your face but once outside they probably said they what the duck was that!

• Sad
The police was maybe a bit strong, however social services should definitely be round there. The house is a midden and the children aren‘t fed a decent diet. Olivia seems to look after the little ones more often than her parents.

Actually, during the trial of the murder of Logan Mwangi a lot was made about the fact that the parents used to eat takeaways and not include him. Now I’m not in anyway comparing Pat and Pen to those two murderers but maybe it really doesn’t sit right, with some of their viewers, that they‘re scoffing Chinese while the kids are having mash, hence the police visit.

Ooh someone’s called the police on them. Said due to the state of their house 😳
Not sure the police were required but maybe some sort of welfare and a fire officer.

I wonder if it was a local a bit pissed off with Camp Colin and Butch Brenda?

Of course the police came in and they all laughed and became bff’s 🙄
Yes Pat maybe to your face but once outside they probably said they what the duck was that!
Where was this??

Reactions: 2
4E81FB3E-99B7-413E-8C7A-DDCEFE33F988.png
Anyone seen this? I bet it’s from the newspaper article that was on Facebook.

Just seen it.

“This time”. Suggests to me people have been involved with them before.

I think most agree though whoever did it wasn’t wrong, police maybe the wrong people would the police not follow up with social services?

Would the police even be the ones to come if it was just the state of the house? Wouldn’t it be social services?
Is there more to it? Or are they full of tit for sympathy like another family a few days ago? Next it will be thank you for all the wonderful messages, we are happy so we don’t care what others think blah

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be proud of the fact the police found nothing pat. I’d be more embarrassed my house resembled such a tit hole someone thought it necessary to report it for the welfare of my kids..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.