The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the last vlog, he gets camper in each one while she gets more butch.

Yes we get they have a piper for P7’s I’m pretty sure they showed it last year actually. Penfold needs to say it four or five times because he is thick as his gipping mash potato.
Pat Butcher stop looking away in the distance, it makes you look ignorant as duck. Stop doing that gormless smile too.

Urghh these two get worse and worse, they are awful parents. Please let the kids have Chinese on a Friday night. It’s cruel sitting shoving in in your fat gobs while the older ones watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can imagine he is a bugger behind closed doors ,very strict with the kids while Zo wants to be treated like a princess ,i think she enjoys her plastic boxes and sorting those out rather than cooking and cleaning and tries to make pen think she works so hard ,I honestly have never known any one who runs out of food like she does and makes excuses to run back and too the shops ,to get away from her family for a while (thats what i think)

Reactions: 12
Are they allowed to put up a shed In the RAF housing? If so then I am baffled why they haven’t put one up and used as plastic box storage. At this point I think moving out will do them good. A fresh start with a blank canvas and maybe they’ll realise how much they’ve crammed that home with unnecessary crap.

A lot of these style of houses have built in sheds. I'm sure they have mentioned that they have two. They are probably both filled with shite

Reactions: 5
How sad is it that your entire summer holiday has to be filmed so your dad can try to make money. No relaxing break for those kids, they need to perform and be cute for their appalling parents.

Especially when the money won’t be spent on them, it’s all going into the Chinese on a Friday so Pen can have an extra portion of pork balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn't it weird how all these Vloggers don't let their children mix .The Radfrauds the Inghams and the Sullivans ,no friends to bring home no friends to go and visit weird lot

Isn't it weird how all these Vloggers don't let their children mix .The Radfrauds the Inghams and the Sullivans ,no friends to bring home no friends to go and visit weird lot
Really strange, why can they not just have one friend over for their birthday or have one to sleep over? I suppose it interferes with their filming- getting parents permission.
The most important thing is not the child’s birthday but content for you tube. 😕

Reactions: 7
I think he probably wanted to go for MPGS if there’s posts at Lossie but no way he’d pass the medical.
They won’t let kids have sleepovers because they know if nice to return the favour. Don’t think anyone would even be keen to have children stay in that plastic mould infested dump. Gives me the fear.

So... We're on holiday in lossiemouth... Yes you've guessed it! They were at East beach today, penfold with his selfie stick, just at the benches opposite meile's ice cream shop.... They were on a video call to someone and SO noisy!! So tonight's vlog will be east beach - he was filming as they went over the bridge... It's raining now, no idea if they're still there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So... We're on holiday in lossiemouth... Yes you've guessed it! They were at East beach today, penfold with his selfie stick, just at the benches opposite meile's ice cream shop.... They were on a video call to someone and SO noisy!! So tonight's vlog will be east beach - he was filming as they went over the bridge... It's raining now, no idea if they're still there!
Why does this not surprise me, I really think all their Halos slip when the camera goes off.

All show for the Camera them kids are like performing monkeys Id say they tell the kids what to say and do in one of the vlogs Agnes started talking over him and the glare he gave her she stopped I'd say he's as strict as duck ,the way he chastises Zoe is cringe 🙈oh Zoe done a great job😂he should put down tat selfie stick and help Zoe get half that plastic tat to the skip,and change the menu up from mash ✌

So they were given that wi fi booster set, that costs us mere mortals almost a grand, but he still has to load his vlogs overnight. Are we to believe it’s useless then? Not a very good advert is it?

Did you see how he snapped at Eva when she asked if they could swim at the beach? He’s not a nice man. He definitely leaves his face at the door, as my granny used to say.

• Heart
I’m finding I can’t stand watching them now they give me such rage.
It’s him making such a big deal about stupid insignificant things, then acting like he is to give a running commentary in their entire boring day.

The sheer arrogance of them is astounding, acting like they are parents of the year and the only people to ever have had children.
As for the stupid bastards that comment about what an inspiration they are they need sectioning asap. One of them wants to see a food haul again as it inspired them in what to buy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ll help you with that hun - Go to Tesco buy all the sugary branded tit you can lay your hands on then go to Asda and do the same. Don’t worry about looking for the best deal just ram it full and throw in a bag of potatoes as a treat for the kids.

bleeping useless parents, they need to go on a parenting course at the very least.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
MORE garden furniture.. funny how Pat says she can’t dry washing in the garden because of seagull poo yet there’s never any poo on the trampoline or garden furniture..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why have they bought a patio set when they have the sofa and chair set they bought last year? I think Pat has a spending addiction along with the plastic storage addiction.

They have no common sense about anything.
How is Pat going to cope when she can’t have anymore kids and the others leave home? Im not sure she will cope.

Why have they bought a patio set when they have the sofa and chair set they bought last year? I think Pat has a spending addiction along with the plastic storage addiction.

They have no common sense about anything.
How is Pat going to cope when she can’t have anymore kids and the others leave home? Im not sure she will cope.
I think it’s pen having a vlogging addiction.. quick pat what can we buy that we can vlog us assembling 😴 sorry kids there’s no money for holidays or days out but we get new garden shite every month.

• Heart
  • Sad
So they were given that wi fi booster set, that costs us mere mortals almost a grand, but he still has to load his vlogs overnight. Are we to believe it’s useless then? Not a very good advert is it?

Did you see how he snapped at Eva when she asked if they could swim at the beach? He’s not a nice man. He definitely leaves his face at the door, as my granny used to say.
How dare she ask if they could swim at the beach! I mean, the cheek of it! Not like swimming is one of the main things you’d go to the beach for is it

It’s going to be six weeks of Pegging Pat moaning about the weather 🙄
duck sack woman get over it. Have some indoor plans -cinema, meal out somewhere with indoor play area or a museum. Get on a train somewhere the kids have never been (not hard seeing as the furthest they’ve been is the premier shop)
I expect indoor plans are a trip to Tesco and vlogging some boring crap in their house.

How exciting their tv show is nearly ready. Penfold is cumming in his pants at the thought of it strange little man that he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Olivia normally has to spend ages blowing up the pool’

Does she do that before or after she has to make everyone’s lunches and god knows what else

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.