The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the crap she bought for Flo looked like it was from a market stall really cheap itchy material plus it was vile.
There are a couple of you tube families who have had babies recently and you can tell they watch each other. But they both are trying to dress the baby in that very traditional/Portuguese style but on a Chinese drop shipper budget. What they don’t see/do is that right now most of the small boutique’s are making space for autumn/winter and the sales are very good. Better quality means they can be stored in the plastic boxes longer Zoe!!

Latest vlog up!
He didn't get the job he went for, but he got positive feedback and is on the reserve list!
Is he serious??
I didn’t get the job, so won’t be able to feed the kids….
But I did get to an interview! Well done Ben you went out like a big boy!!!
I did get an interview …. Interviews don’t pay bills!!
How is any of it a positive when you will be imminently unemployed??

Can you imagine these at the food bank…
Hi, we got our parcel and there is a bag of potatoes so the kids are set but can we swap the tin of carrots and the baked beans for some chicken burgers and brioche buns because Pat and Pen(Bodger and Badger) deserve a treat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Vlog was a pile of crap. Why don’t you just say you’re in need of a break Zo? Changing a bed and a cot that’s not slept in hardly takes up the afternoon. How many times do you have to say the girls hair lands on the floor?!?! God give me strength 😩😩

Also thanks for all the messages about our visit from the constabulary 😂 Yeah, like 5 😂

Penfold with the newest addition at the beginning, WTF? 😩

Scraping the barrel guys!!!! 😩

Reactions: 4
I thought the mountain of plastic boxes was there so that they didn't need to buy anything new. What's the point in keeping all that crap if you are just going to buy more crap anyway.
She only likes buying new clothes for the cute ones who need them the least like baby Flo, the boring older ones have to make do with the scraps :(

Those kids won’t know what’s going on if they went to Asda for a meal. It would be like us going to the ritz.

The civil service hard to get in don’t make me laugh! Some of the idiots I’ve had to work with over the years almost make Pen look normal 😂

I think calling the police on Pat and Pen was a bit strong. However if you open up your life and your home so publicly it’s going to attract oddballs.
Least they didn’t approach the kids directly.
All these vloggers who are so public really do risk the families safety.

Reactions: 12
We all know it’s because he couldn’t put 2 + 2 together. He a jobsworth who ditches his job whenever he can. He’s in for a shock wherever he ends up.

I think calling the police on Pat and Pen was a bit strong. However if you open up your life and your home so publicly it’s going to attract oddballs.
Least they didn’t approach the kids directly.
All these vloggers who are so public really do risk the families safety.
The whole police thing just don’t add up.
To be fair we don’t know what they were reported for, they said the state of the house but if that’s all that was reported then the police overreacted, but surely they don’t send officers around for messy houses??

What I think most of us can agree is that there are some issues with the Sullivan parenting and house.
The clutter isn’t healthy, mentally or physically. The diet isn’t adequate at all, and neglectful when the parents are eating their own feasts later.

Then not really as bad but clothing, lack of friends and chance to be individuals ect.

I think if the right people stepped in to help them now it wouldn’t be bad!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Toby wearing a Harry Potter robe to the beach was a choice made by him or because he also lacks any proper clothes

She should take them here for dinner on a Friday. Save them eating mashed potatoes 🤢
Asda Elgin doesn't have a cafe. That article is wrong. It closed during covid and didn't reopen. It is now an independent coffee shop and harry gow.

Reactions: 1
I think what Zoe needs is someone like homestart to step in, or does the RAF have like a welfare officer? I know the army did and they would help and support with all sorts including nurserys, pre schools for kids, housework if the wifes and families were struggling.
Zoe does seam to be struggling.

We have barnardo support workers who go in and support parents. She would most likely get good support if she asked.

I think what Zoe needs is someone like homestart to step in, or does the RAF have like a welfare officer? I know the army did and they would help and support with all sorts including nurserys, pre schools for kids, housework if the wifes and families were struggling.
Zoe does seam to be struggling.
There is so much help available through the welfare officers and they are very big on homestart, I volunteered for a while. The problem is I think Zoe thinks she knows it all and is a leading example of excellent parenting 😕 I don’t think she would be told that some of the things they do are borderline neglect/emotional abuse. She know it all 🙄

Asda Elgin doesn't have a cafe. That article is wrong. It closed during covid and didn't reopen. It is now an independent coffee shop and harry gow.
Oh well she could head to Inverness then 🤷🏼‍♀️Day out for them away from the Premier

There is so much help available through the welfare officers and they are very big on homestart, I volunteered for a while. The problem is I think Zoe thinks she knows it all and is a leading example of excellent parenting 😕 I don’t think she would be told that some of the things they do are borderline neglect/emotional abuse. She know it all 🙄
I think you are right, they both think that having 12 kids makes them the best parents ever and ready to take on the world.
But kids needs are different, that’s without any kind of additional need.

But some of the things are just blatantly wrong, I don’t get how they gloss over it all. If I fed my kids mash I wouldn’t be telling people.

Reactions: 3
The RAF don’t have Welfare Officers like the Army do. They have Station Community Support Officers, who are usually reservists, and are as about as much use as chocolate teapots. Welfare is horrendous in the RAF, people think families are looked after well but they’re really not.

Reactions: 3
They are off to landmark and the wildlife park this week.

Landmark is £27 per person 15 and older and not much cheaper for kids £25 for 4-14 year olds. That is going to cost a few hundred pounds for a day out. Not to mention fuel and food.

• Wow
They are off to landmark and the wildlife park this week.

Landmark is £27 per person 15 and older and not much cheaper for kids £25 for 4-14 year olds. That is going to cost a few hundred pounds for a day out. Not to mention fuel and food.
Food? Don’t be daft. Pen and Zo will have a flask of coffee the rest will starve

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.