The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food? Don’t be daft. Pen and Zo will have a flask of coffee the rest will starve
True. Although I reckon for the vlogs they will feed the kids.

They haven't said what days they are going to landmark and the wildlife park so those who are also going can't cancel their tickets. If I was there and he was walking around with his selfie stick it would be disposed of swiftly where the sun doesn't shine.

Reactions: 6
Going by Zoes latest IG they're going to Landmark tomorrow
Ben took the kids for A walk this morning , whilst Zoe went shopping for snacks etc for the trip

Reactions: 4
She’ll probably take last nights left over mash for a picnic lunch.

I would be fuming if he got me or my kids in one of his pathetic vlogs. Why the hell does he have no understanding of safeguarding or privacy. That’s one thing I do think the police should be having words about. Bloody idiot.

Ben took the kids for A walk this morning , whilst Zoe went shopping for snacks etc for the trip
We went to the beach today and took 6 of our kids. My husband went and bought picnic stuff this morning, on his own. See men can do it too! That’s a vlog I’d love to see

Why is she always on about bloody housework? And the guilt 🙄🙄 I clean my house everyday the difference being it looks clean after it’s done cos it’s not a cluttered mess

Reactions: 5
How many more snacks do they need? Her whole weekly shop is snacks.

Our 14 yr old went to landmark just before the schools broke up. Half of the stuff is shut, there’s no rollercoaster it’s been dismantled. I gave him £20 for the day as you can buy hot food there. He said it was £12 for a burger, chips and drink and £8 for a hotdog. So obviously a bit above these twits budget. Never mind, I’m sure they will be full up on a few strawberries each, some Pringles and cookies. Notice how pat buys her own snacks 🤷🏼‍♀️😩

Penfold defending the haul before he starts 😩😂 Are the comments getting to you now???? 😊

Bens tone when the twins were asking about the fibre one bars.

More snacks, more sweets.

More clutter for the garden.

More inconsistencies, now Zoe dont go to Aldi because of the middle Isles, I thought it was because it isnt cheaper?

And...... Noah was wearing............................... the same shorts!

Why did they have to do a snacks haul?

There was a channel I loved who did a meal prep with a chat video, loved those. Zoe could have done a picnic prep video, making sandwiches and other picnic items would have been interesting.
But that would have meant Zoe not Olivia making the picnic.

They couldn't get sweets from the shop because it was too early in the morning but sugary biscuits were ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m just agog at all the crap they buy. No one needs all that much in a shopping haul. There‘s nothing substantial for a picnic meal there. And they only need so many snacks because she fills them with empty calories. Instead of giving them biscuits all the time, cut up some carrots, peppers and cheese. Take some mini apples. I don’t think I buy as many packets of crisps in a year as she does in a week.

Oh, and for the record you dim fucks, when you give your kids sweets, biscuits, crisps and cakes every single day, it’s not “every thing in moderation“.🙄

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see how he films this vlog. There’s gonna be some people on YouTube making their star appearance without knowing tonight 😂😂

• Angry
We stopped off at a park yesterday after a day out. My son had lifted a black coat from the boot. I took one look at him with his shorts and paddded jacket and went straight back to the car to grab a hoody. He obviously didn’t get why I even cared about the shorts and coat combo, would love if they done a vlog clothing hall for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said it’s gonna take all evening to prepare. What’s there to prepare? Hardly homemade quiche and nice filled rolls. Just bung it all in a Bin bag and that’s them.

Does anyone else go to so many supermarkets to get their food shop? Every few days she goes to Tesco and Asda. Just a waste of fuel to me.

I’m just imaging them all traipsing round landmark, Flo strapped to Pat with her face like a wet weekend, Noah in his shorts and coat, Penfold being an embarrassing twit asking everyone if they’ve had the best time every 5 mins. Filming other peoples kids without a care in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That picnic is just sugar and carbs, barely any protein for growing kids and nothing remotely healthy. Not saying you can't have any treats for a picnic but they seem so clueless on how to feed kids after having 12!

She said it’s gonna take all evening to prepare. What’s there to prepare? Hardly homemade quiche and nice filled rolls. Just bung it all in a Bin bag and that’s them.

Does anyone else go to so many supermarkets to get their food shop? Every few days she goes to Tesco and Asda. Just a waste of fuel to me.

I’m just imaging them all traipsing round landmark, Flo strapped to Pat with her face like a wet weekend, Noah in his shorts and coat, Penfold being an embarrassing twit asking everyone if they’ve had the best time every 5 mins. Filming other peoples kids without a care in the world.
I used to go to every supermarket but the difference is that I lived in London and you had everyone within walking distance of each other.
She just uses it to escape plastic box palace with pervy Pen!

You know they always go on about everything needing to be milk free for Agnes? And how Oreos are milk free? I’ve alw thought that as strange so just had a look and…
This also makes me wonder if their mash potato dinner is just potatoes. Do they not add milk or butter to it? 🤢

They didn’t get Oreos, they got rich tea from the coop. That also contain milk!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This also makes me wonder if their mash potato dinner is just potatoes. Do they not add milk or butter to it? 🤢

They didn’t get Oreos, they got rich tea from the coop. That also contain milk!
If they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous.

I think Agnes probably doesn’t have a milk allergy they just do it for some weird reason. Well clearly not if she’s eating these.

Reactions: 3
They buy Birds Eye chicken dippers, too. Guess what? They contain milk. So does Agnes not have the option of having something from the oven if she doesn’t what the main meal is, like the rest of them then?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.