The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it’s gonna take all evening to prepare. What’s there to prepare? Hardly homemade quiche and nice filled rolls. Just bung it all in a Bin bag and that’s them.

Does anyone else go to so many supermarkets to get their food shop? Every few days she goes to Tesco and Asda. Just a waste of fuel to me.

I’m just imaging them all traipsing round landmark, Flo strapped to Pat with her face like a wet weekend, Noah in his shorts and coat, Penfold being an embarrassing twit asking everyone if they’ve had the best time every 5 mins. Filming other peoples kids without a care in the world.
This prediction will 100% turn out to be correct. You just know if Pen and Pat had to spend money they are going to ‘milk’ it. Sorry 🤣
Can’t wait to see miserable Pats face 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to laugh at a comment on the vlog where some woman said they get her through her insomnia. If I wasn’t muted, I reply “and me, they send me straight back to sleep!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t want to defend them at all but I think the milk free will depend how severe her allergy is. Pretty much everything will say ‘may contain’ but probably doesn’t actually have milk in. They just have to add it to cover themselves. Oreos used to be advertised as vegan so I’d imagine they don’t actually contain milk. But yeah, if she has a severe allergy then they should be steering completely clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If they had a brain cell between them they’d be dangerous.

I think Agnes probably doesn’t have a milk allergy they just do it for some weird reason. Well clearly not if she’s eating these.
I noticed too that they have changed Flos milk again.
Shes had C&G, then C&G comfort, now Hipp. I think there was another too, possibly aptimel? And 2 different bottles after she saved those super fab ones with the sticky teets.
But I can see them using that for the next topic, poor flo will have the allergy.

When really you just needed to spend time establishing feeding before handing your newborn off Zoe, even bottle feeding takes work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This also makes me wonder if their mash potato dinner is just potatoes. Do they not add milk or butter to it? 🤢

They didn’t get Oreos, they got rich tea from the coop. That also contain milk!
I use eggs in my mashed tattie. Do not tell my son as he’s not aware 🤣🤣

• Haha
I had to laugh at a comment on the vlog where some woman said they get her through her insomnia. If I wasn’t muted, I reply “and me, they send me straight back to sleep!” 🤣
I love how they fling the muted button around. It’s like Sue Scragford and her pointy finger 😂 Zo is developing one of those too 🥱

Your Shein dungarees looked crap BTW. If walking around looking like you’d tit yourself was your aim you nailed it 👍😂

• Haha
No he did not wear his You tube t shirt to landmark 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m surprised the whole family didn’t have to wear them. He really is an embarrassing twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No he did not wear his You tube t shirt to landmark 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m surprised the whole family didn’t have to wear them. He really is an embarrassing twit.
He did. What a bleeping plank 🤦‍♀️

Mate you are the wrong side of 45, bald, fat and cringe. Get in the bleeping sea and take the T-shirts with you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched one of the vlogs where Flo is tiny. Penfold talking about "stretching out" her feeds - why the duck are you deliberately not feeding the baby? All ours were fed on demand.

Reactions: 6
Zo has been nifty with the washing again. Eva is wearing the same outfit to Landmark as she wore to the woods on Sunday. Can’t braid the kids hair in the morning, or make a decent picnic but can wash and dry clothes like magic!

• Haha
Just watched one of the vlogs where Flo is tiny. Penfold talking about "stretching out" her feeds - why the duck are you deliberately not feeding the baby? All ours were fed on demand.
My youngest is a few weeks younger than Flo and yep on demand, sometimes thats 2 hours, sometimes she sleeps over night. But I feed as she wants.
Its the guidence from the NHS

Re Florence's milk
Wonder why she's chopping and changing it?
My guess would be that a baby at this age is hard work and it takes a fair amount of time and effort to establish feeding properly with leaps/growth spurts, my guess is that she expected it to be easy and rather than persevere she is blaming milk/bottles ect.

Re Florence's milk
My guess would be that a baby at this age is hard work and it takes a fair amount of time and effort to establish feeding properly with leaps/growth spurts, my guess is that she expected it to be easy and rather than persevere she is blaming milk/bottles ect.

Reactions: 8
Oh good lord 🤣🤣
He looks a right melt with his t-shirt and selfie stick🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
i bet he’s walking round speaking very loudly into his phone , whilst looking round to see if anyone notices him
what an embarrassment 😂😂

• Haha
I hate to defend them because I hate them lol but Oreos etc are milk free
May contain just means it’s made in a factory where milk products are used so that product has a chance of coming into contact with it

If Agnes isn’t anaphylactic to milk then ‘may contains’ are fine
Several members of my house have CMPA too and we’re all fine with may contains but would have the shits if we ate actual dairy lol

off to watch the new ‘haul’ vlog 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In what world is it acceptable to have their child’s hair in this state, it’s shocking, absolutely minging
5C0FBF29-E51F-4492-8DB9-D500ABB33305.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Re Florence's milk
Probably getting freebies on FB. See mums all the time in groups asking if anybody wants unopened C&G/Aptamil/SMA.

For anyone who enjoys big family tattle threads have a read through the Grimwade family threads. They’re similar to the Sullivan’s. Probably worse.

They’re Christians from London. The dad is a control freak, jobless, loser who thinks he’s Jamaican like his wife. Made his 9 year old daughter cook for, and take care of her 6 younger siblings while the mother was in bed with morning sickness while he went out for the day. Mum is a wet blanket who does everything, even mowed the grass a couple weeks after giving birth.

Kids are homeschooled, friendless and neglected. The girls are brought up to be housewives/mothers and nothing else. The boys are brought up thinking they’ll be pro footballers even though they’re mediocre.

You might have seen them on milkshake on channel 5. They have a show called Go Green with the Grimwades. Just thought I’d tell people because I forgot these guys existed and I’ve been reading through their older threads 😱

Last edited:
In the Facebook stories Zoe looks like she’s one of security just about to throw a few drunks out.

• Haha
He really needs to learn to blur out other children‘s faces. I’d be fuming if my kids were plastered all over YouTube because he’s so desperate for bloody likes.

I noticed he had bought himself a drink, they stopped for a coffee on the way and were going to have coffee and donughts at the park. I bet the kids just got the drinks from home, though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.