The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old are the twins? I know they were premature but their speech isn’t great. I can understand Agnes better than them. Hope they are getting them support/speech therapy.
I think they’re 5 going on 6. She said they have finished with the paediatrician so I’m presuming their hearing is fine. So I think they definitely need some help. I wonder if they have some learning difficulties too.

Reactions: 6
Why can’t the kids stay up a bit longer on school holidays? They could’ve joined in the BBQ then maybe not be up so stupidly early.

I bet they have ‘important chats’ over minuscule things like what time they put the bins out. “Ok everyone me and Zo have had a chat and decided to put the bin out at 6pm we did think 7 but then we had a bit of a talk and thought we’d be too tired by then didn’t we Zo? (Zo ignores him staring at something in the room) didn’t we Zo?!” “Yeah 😒” So yeah that’s the plan. Everyone cool with it so yeah now the bins are going out at 6. So that’s good innit” Cool yeah I’m so cool with that. 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴
Omg that’s so cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those last 2 video's ,what a bloody cheek for them to expect us to watch such rubbish .Stop showing your selves and children up, you are scraping the bottom of the. barrel Zo why do you think we are interested in what clothes you have stored ,its your pleasure and pastime not ours ,and while i am at it Zo and Pen treat your kids the same ,and stop saying some are cute while the others are listening ,its bloody cruel..

Reactions: 8
Views are dropping on vlogs as are new subs. Will they realise that no one gives a tit and YouTube ain’t gonna pay their bills?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, I posted that by mistake the other week, I was spending to much time raging about these horrendous YouTube families and must have got confused which tattle I was 😂
Oh god I really think family vlogging should be banned.
Saccone Jolys are a one of the worst, then the radfrauds, rfamily, Fizz fam, minghams. Then these wannabe cretins.
All make me sick exploiting their kids.
Most of them have dodgy pasts/secrets ect.

• Heart
bleeping hell you guys weren’t wrong when you said Pats vlog on the baby clothes was boring. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😴
“This is cute, Agnes might’ve worn it or you might’ve no I’m not sure but it’s so cute.”
That was repeated over and over until I left a thumbs down and switched it off.

Oh and all the stuff shesaid she was given hand me downs but no one ever wore, she just stuffed it in the plastic box of doom. What a bleeping waste, I’d be fuming if it was me thats given it.
What a shame it couldn’t have gone to someone who would’ve appreciated them. Someone that really did need them because they have no money. Someone that can’t afford a massive fat takeaway every week and spends £60 on their hair every other week. She’s a joke! And someone please tell her there are other words than cute!

Oh and where’s fatty boom boom today?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and where’s fatty boom boom today?
Sadly he had to go back to work. I can't believe the RAF are making him go to work. Don't they know that he is a big you tube star.

Wonder if they were at the family and friends day today. There has been no mention of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sadly he had to go back to work. I can't believe the RAF are making him go to work. Don't they know that he is a big you tube star.

Wonder if they were at the family and friends day today. There has been no mention of it.
I’d be dying with embarrassment i was one of those older kids made to go. Traipsing round after him, ) ( Iguaranteeif they don’t have to attend in uniform he will have the you tube. T shirt on) and Pat with her big shades on to disguise herself from the fans.

I get the feeling she doesn’t like going to things like that so will say Flo has the sniffles

He makes me laugh when he says he’s worked a WHOLE week this week. No way! You would think the RAF know you’ve got 12 kids so should be given special treatment and lots of time off.
I expect he blagged some time off with his poorly foot this week. Though I’m sure it won’t affect his six mile walk at the weekend.

Just looked at this families latest video, does that woman have any other tone? Her voice is so boring 😳 it drones on ….

They did go to the Family and Friends Day!
Post on Facebook!,

Reactions: 6
Zoe does not have the personality for YouTube. Zoe does not have a personality full stop !

• Haha
Zoe has the personality of a rhinoceros 💤🙈she's as dull as dishwater the boring voice is enough to put you asleep and equally 😂 she chats tit with her boxes of tat clothes haul does she really think anyone gives a duck maybe if she put her focus on clothing Noah and Eva would be more beneficial.Noah in the same clothes over a week and Eva in Christmas clothing in the middle of July the mind boggles🤷

• Haha
Must have missed that. Don't always look at Facebook. Was there a vlog about it or just a post, can't see the RAF being happy with him filming on camp.
It was one of those long posts ,detailing everything they'd done! 😕
No vlog..yet! Just a short clip.on IG of The Red Arrows
I'd wondered about the filming of them too!

Reactions: 3
It was one of those long posts ,detailing everything they'd done! 😕
No vlog..yet! Just a short clip.on IG of The Red Arrows
I'd wondered about the filming of them too!
On the Instagram post he said vlog to come. Does that mean he filmed it on camp? I know that it wasnt a usual day but I thought taking the odd photo or video would be ok but not a full blown vlog. I do hope that he wasn't in his you tube t-shirt.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.