The Sullivan Family #2 "What's for tea ? A plate of mash, Let's get more subs to give us some cash !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s hilarious. Actually makes me laugh watching his videos. Especially when he’s giving a full 360 view of the surroundings & he’s smiling like he’s so proud of himself. Even when the kids are talking he’s looking at himself in the camera answering them. I thought a staycation was staying in the UK for a holiday. But these say it for staying at home? It annoys me. Zoe goes shopping so much coz she wants to get out the house. 100%. Oh & the way he says woah. 🤢
A staycation is staying at home, a holiday in the UK is just that - a holiday! He does love the look of himself doesn't he??

Reactions: 7
I’d like see lunch times, he never show what those kids have for lunch and curry for tea, did that really happen

Reactions: 4
Milbuies is not in Elgin. It's in fogwatt which is about just outside Elgin.

RAF family and friends day is next week. There's no way he will be allowed to film there or is he that special that the rules don't apply to him.

It's raining in moray today would be a shame if it was raining in kincraig and they couldn't film.

I’d like see lunch times, he never show what those kids have for lunch and curry for tea, did that really happen
When they were at landmark having lunch all I saw were tubes of pringles.

Reactions: 5
At the end of the last vlog talking about the wildlife park....... "really looking forward to filming tomorrow"
Not spending time with the kids, seeing the animals, enjoying the day. No filming it for you tube.

Just proves his motives.

Reactions: 10
At the end of the last vlog talking about the wildlife park....... "really looking forward to filming tomorrow"
Not spending time with the kids, seeing the animals, enjoying the day. No filming it for you tube.

Just proves his motives.
Yep, we went to the same wildlife park last week and had a great time, but we weren't looking through a camera lens the whole time!

• Heart
Why do we need to know the weight oj her Tupperware and fruit?
Is this to prove they don’t just eat sweets and mash? Is someone paranoid that they feed their kids tit?
‘3kg of fruit’ made me laugh.
Those Tupperware tubs 😂 it’s really not all that much for 14 people either, especially including the tubs … imagine the weight of 14 apples. This is not the flex she thinks it is.

Reactions: 11
Milbuies is not in Elgin. It's in fogwatt which is about just outside Elgin.

RAF family and friends day is next week. There's no way he will be allowed to film there or is he that special that the rules don't apply to him.

It's raining in moray today would be a shame if it was raining in kincraig and they couldn't film.

When they were at landmark having lunch all I saw were tubes of pringles.
It’s raining on and off. We are in Dingwall

Is this to prove they don’t just eat sweets and mash? Is someone paranoid that they feed their kids tit?
bleeping idiot she is. Should of skipped the Tupperware and just packed it as it came.

Reactions: 6
Can someone fund raise for a go pro for pen so he can strap it to his head rather than waving a selfie stick round and ignoring his kids. If he had a go pro we might get less of his face shoved in the camera 24/7 too. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. cost of these ‘days out’ they could’ve taken the kids on a caravan/self catering holiday mid term. Get them kids a night away ffs 😭😭

Reactions: 8
What an utter sad cow she is!

Hi Zo 👋👋 When you do a junk food shopping haul we see what you feed your kids. We see that their diet is made up of sweets, salt and vinegar crisps, mashed potatoe, pasta and ketchup, very little fruit and no veg. You can post photos of kilos of Tupperware fruit, but it’s all a load of bollocks and you know it.

2 grapes, 2 blueberries one slice of melon and one slice of apple per person no doubt. We can all see the crap they eat. It’s on every counter top in the kitchen! Doubt she even set the scales to 0 with the tubs on them.

I havent been to landmark in years, but I always remember loving it as a kid. I hear its changed a bit in recent years, but honestly it's probably still a nice place to be. when you live up here you learn to make do with things others would deem as lesser. we just don't have big fancy parks. I'm sure the younger kids still loved it.

also, he's still a bleep.

• Haha
He’s hilarious. Actually makes me laugh watching his videos. Especially when he’s giving a full 360 view of the surroundings & he’s smiling like he’s so proud of himself. Even when the kids are talking he’s looking at himself in the camera answering them. I thought a staycation was staying in the UK for a holiday. But these say it for staying at home? It annoys me. Zoe goes shopping so much coz she wants to get out the house. 100%. Oh & the way he says woah. 🤢
‘Guess what everyone yes it’s time for a pano’ 🤮
That’s just it, he is so proud of himself sad bastard. I bet he sits and reads all the comments telling him how great he is every night. Strutting into work like he’s something special. She acts like she’s some sort of celebrity too.

• Haha
Can someone fund raise for a go pro for pen so he can strap it to his head rather than waving a selfie stick round and ignoring his kids. If he had a go pro we might get less of his face shoved in the camera 24/7 too. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.. cost of these ‘days out’ they could’ve taken the kids on a caravan/self catering holiday mid term. Get them kids a night away ffs 😭😭
And get Eva some decent clothes and Noah some new clothes too terrible carry on 😔

Even when the kids are talking he’s looking at himself in the camera answering them. I thought a staycation was staying in the UK for a holiday. But these say it for staying at home? It annoys me. Zoe goes shopping so much coz she wants to get out the house. 100%. Oh & the way he says woah. 🤢
I said the same thing a while ago, he was sat talking to the camera and a couple kids were next to him
then he says to one of them “oh your face is still sore” or something to that effect
then he moves closer to the camera to get a better look at the kids face
the kid was sat right next to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine going for a nice family day out and hearing ‘so cool Agnes, do you like that Agnes?’ ‘Wow Agnes!’ While all the other kids scrambled for their dads attention and he’s just filming the whole thing.

Kids all looking like a bag of rags again

Last edited:
Ben, FFS stop saying its cool and you Zo ,I think you should try and be yourselves instead of copying the Radfords and the Inghams .It sounds pathectic ....

Hi Pat and Pen please stop begging for a free holiday on instagram. It’s not at all subtle, I shouldn’t think any companies want kids in Christmas clothes in July promoting their summer holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zo moaning on her Instagram that they’ve never been away abroad together as a whole family. Guess what numbnuts either have we! I’ve been away with my husband, years ago, some of the eldest boys have, but that’s it.

cool 😎

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.