The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post what she addresses on her TikTok please as I am blocked 😂
Hope this works x
---
Oh wait it says file too large 😩
---
Part 1
---
Part 2

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I know Billy is the dad but for her sake and feeling relaxed etc I hope she has her mum as her birth partner instead then Billy can meet the baby after is born
He looked like an irritating pain in the 🍑 from the snippets of her first labour.

I love a birth story though so will be watching her YouTube on it 🤣

Part 3
---
Part 4

Attachments

I’m confused she just said on live she’s torn on what to do about the new babies surname. Surely if this narcissist is so outrageously bad & can’t even have contact with his daughter because his deemed as unsafe then you wouldn’t want your child to have that last name? I mean it would be easier changing 1 surname being arias than having to change the both at some point. I just think she would be ridiculous to put him on the birth certificate & also give him the surname. Especially if she’s accusing of being the worst of the worst whatever that may be but it’s got to be bad if his deemed not safe to be around his child.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m confused she just said on live she’s torn on what to do about the new babies surname. Surely if this narcissist is so outrageously bad & can’t even have contact with his daughter because his deemed as unsafe then you wouldn’t want your child to have that last name? I mean it would be easier changing 1 surname being arias than having to change the both at some point. I just think she would be ridiculous to put him on the birth certificate & also give him the surname. Especially if she’s accusing of being the worst of the worst whatever that may be but it’s got to be bad if his deemed not safe to be around his child.
Yeah I agree. If it were my child and what she’s saying is true and about Claire’s law and him not being allowed to see them etc. I’d give the child my name and not out Billy on the birth certificate why would she want to give him rights when he’s “done the worst thing imaginable”

Reactions: 5
Personally if she’s smart she will not put him on the birth certificate. That way if he ever does try to get visitation, especially when the baby is so young (i wouldn’t put past him as a typical narc) he’ll have to prove paternity first and cock about with all that & it will buy her time to at least let the baby boy get a bit older.

For someone who didn't want to announce she was pregnant yet, she really is posting A LOT about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry if I’m late to the party but HE HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND ALREADY?!?

• Wow
What?? I haven’t watch anything of theirs recently
Ok I checked his tik tok. He’s not shown her or anything. But I was howling at a comment coz Billy said he’s having private life. And the comment reply was u sell ur underwear online 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s like history repeating. The last time she was pregnant they split. They got back together for a while. Now they’ve split again and she’s saying all this stuff about him and said never getting back together. Now she’s pregnant again.
poor kids.

Reactions: 3
What?? I haven’t watch anything of theirs recently
I don't think he does. He's probably slept with a few people, but relationship wise is trying to gas light Melissa with all these posts about women. He's changing the narrative about who "she" is constantly. And posted something a few days ago about being watched, so assume he believes someone is feeding into Melissa... typical narc!

Reactions: 2
Imagine sleeping around and getting a new girlfriend while not seeing your daughter and left your baby mum pregnant 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.