The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Billy’s fuming its a boy and they’re no longer together. Didn’t he hope aria was a boy or am I thinking of a different tiktoker

Reactions: 1
Bet Billy’s fuming its a boy and they’re no longer together. Didn’t he hope aria was a boy or am I thinking of a different tiktoker
I think it was actually Melissa who was hoping for a boy. I’m sure she’s so gassed with herself knowing she gave billy his first son.

Reactions: 3
She said in one of her comments she knew she was pregnant before she ended the relationship. Praying this is true and she’s not making all the people that have rooted for her look like idiots!

Attachments

She said in one of her comments she knew she was pregnant before she ended the relationship. Praying this is true and she’s not making all the people that have rooted for her look like idiots!
Quick sleuth... instagram story photo shows her her nails were that horrible baby pink when she got a positive test, scroll through her tiktok photos show she had them nails start of October so I'd put her *around* 17 weeks now...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Quick sleuth... instagram story photo shows her her nails were that horrible baby pink when she got a positive test, scroll through her tiktok photos show she had them nails start of October so I'd put her *around* 17 weeks now...
Yeah she said she was pregnant before the baby show & that was October so I think they probably conceived on holiday. Initially I thought she’d just found out & had been sleeping with him, but fair enough to her. I’m not sure I’d have gone ahead with it, makes sense why she was so against dating etc. i just HOPE she stays away from him all together .

Yeah she said she was pregnant before the baby show & that was October so I think they probably conceived on holiday. Initially I thought she’d just found out & had been sleeping with him, but fair enough to her. I’m not sure I’d have gone ahead with it, makes sense why she was so against dating etc. i just HOPE she stays away from him all together .
I saw someone had commented on Billy's tiktok saying he was having a boy... the comment has since been deleted which is pretty interesting. He's also posted since then and has said nothing.
Makes him look even worse going on about dating seeing as he knew he had another child on the way imo.
Hope she stays away from him too, he's awful. But... having a baby is a very intimate and emotional time so we'll see. Hope this time she sees having a baby won't change him. It didn't with Aria, it won't this time either.

Reactions: 4
Wait am I understanding this right, she’s pregnant again (with Billy’s baby) and it’s a boy ?
😵💫😵💫

I appreciate this hustle to find out info ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I appreciate this hustle to find out info ❤
Haha thanks! 😋
---
Around June / July I think.
It would put her mid June by my calculations... I'm sure she'll share more about her due date, likely a 'due month' like with Aria, when the initial attention from the announcement wears off! 😉

Hope she has a better birth partner this time. She's not shared much about the birth from Aria but what I have seen of how Billy acted would make me so angry mid labor!

I know Billy is the dad but for her sake and feeling relaxed etc I hope she has her mum as her birth partner instead then Billy can meet the baby after is born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.