The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head šŸ„š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've seen the ring on left hand photo now it's on his tiktok... can't help but think it looks photoshopped on... it's probably not with Billys history... but it does look it

Reactions: 1
Billygray_x
Still full of creeps. He's got the prosthetic back in, slowly reintroducing the weird underwear/thrusting videos...
I see what you mean it looks edited on but think it could also be light reflecting on it. If he can move on that quick leaving Mel preg he can defo propose to someone else šŸ˜‚

I see what you mean it looks edited on but think it could also be light reflecting on it. If he can move on that quick leaving Mel preg he can defo propose to someone else šŸ˜‚
Completely agree, suits Billy's impulsive behaviour completely! More fool her!

On a separate note, looks like he's got her doing OF already...

Reactions: 2
Completely agree, suits Billy's impulsive behaviour completely! More fool her!

On a separate note, looks like he's got her doing OF already...
How does this new girl not realise heā€™s clearly just after one thing and one thing only šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s so disrespectful to aria that he can do publicly pick and chose. Even if he wasnā€™t legally allowed to see her surely he can still name them both

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s so disrespectful to aria that he can do publicly pick and chose. Even if he wasnā€™t legally allowed to see her surely he can still name them both
He's making so many digs at Melissa the last few days... the posts about being allowed contact with his 1st child...
He's trying to play the "she stopped me" card over the "social has been involved" to make himself the victim...

Reactions: 3
He's making so many digs at Melissa the last few days... the posts about being allowed contact with his 1st child...
He's trying to play the "she stopped me" card over the "social has been involved" to make himself the victim...
Heā€™s a textbook narc, manipulates anyone to believe his narrative

Heā€™s a textbook narc, manipulates anyone to believe his narrative
Youā€™re so right. And we all know how horrendous allegations have to be to be stopped from going near your child. Courts usually allow visitation or contact centre even with vile stuff involved so the fact he isnā€™t allowed those days A LOT!

Youā€™re so right. And we all know how horrendous allegations have to be to be stopped from going near your child. Courts usually allow visitation or contact centre even with vile stuff involved so the fact he isnā€™t allowed those days A LOT!
100% having worked in family courts Iā€™ve seen some vile people do awful things yet still have supervised visits. Very rare cases they rule 0 contact so I dread to think whatā€™s gone on and if I was his other baby mum knowing he wasnā€™t allowed round aria Iā€™d not have him round my child

100% having worked in family courts Iā€™ve seen some vile people do awful things yet still have supervised visits. Very rare cases they rule 0 contact so I dread to think whatā€™s gone on and if I was his other baby mum knowing he wasnā€™t allowed round aria Iā€™d not have him round my child
I reckon his a nonce

I reckon his a nonce
Iā€™m sure someone in her live before Christmas said he was messaging her and sheā€™s 14! Mel said please send me proof but the way she was talking was like she already knew/heard about underage stuff before

Yep, I was very surprised when Mel said heā€™s not allowed to see Aria but then all of a sudden he started posting his other daughter. The first baby mum must know whatā€™s going on? unless she still believes what heā€™s telling her (that itā€™s Melissa that stopped the contact). I do hope that if it is bad and Mel wins in court and itā€™s official (I donā€™t know how it works), his daughters mum will be notified somehow.

Yep, I was very surprised when Mel said heā€™s not allowed to see Aria but then all of a sudden he started posting his other daughter. The first baby mum must know whatā€™s going on? unless she still believes what heā€™s telling her (that itā€™s Melissa that stopped the contact). I do hope that if it is bad and Mel wins in court and itā€™s official (I donā€™t know how it works), his daughters mum will be notified somehow.
If court rules heā€™s not be allowed round children thatā€™ll include I too. The mum couldā€™ve been notified x has happened, thereā€™s accusations of xyz and itā€™s going to court on x day. They canā€™t tell her too much as itā€™s Melā€™s case but if itā€™s anything thatā€™ll jeopardise Iā€™s safety then sheā€™ll be informed and no contact will include all the children

If court rules heā€™s not be allowed round children thatā€™ll include I too. The mum couldā€™ve been notified x has happened, thereā€™s accusations of xyz and itā€™s going to court on x day. They canā€™t tell her too much as itā€™s Melā€™s case but if itā€™s anything thatā€™ll jeopardise Iā€™s safety then sheā€™ll be informed and no contact will include all the children
Ah, thatā€™s good she will be notified. I wonder is Melissa is going to say what was it after the court proceedings.

Ah, thatā€™s good she will be notified. I wonder is Melissa is going to say what was it after the court proceedings.
Iā€™d be surprised if she does tbh. I know she keeps hinting at spilling the tea and what sheā€™s going through etc but in family courts the judges are very insistent that any outcomes etc are kept off social media as it involves children who canā€™t consent. Thatā€™s why family proceedings arenā€™t published online like criminal cases. I guess she could say like ā€œIā€™m a victim of DA but wonā€™t go into detail as to what exactly happened. But thatā€™s the reason heā€™ll never see the kids againā€ but I doubt sheā€™ll say as much as sheā€™s making out she will

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.