The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if she does tbh. I know she keeps hinting at spilling the tea and what she’s going through etc but in family courts the judges are very insistent that any outcomes etc are kept off social media as it involves children who can’t consent. That’s why family proceedings aren’t published online like criminal cases. I guess she could say like “I’m a victim of DA but won’t go into detail as to what exactly happened. But that’s the reason he’ll never see the kids again” but I doubt she’ll say as much as she’s making out she will
Thanks for taking your time to explain!
Whatever it is I hope both baby mums with do what’s best for their kids, he will never change, no matter how many TikToks he makes about being better for the next person. He most probably needs therapy and actually wanting to change but he knows there will always be someone who falls for his promises and looks (although I can only cringe looking at his photos 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thanks for taking your time to explain!
Whatever it is I hope both baby mums with do what’s best for their kids, he will never change, no matter how many TikToks he makes about being better for the next person. He most probably needs therapy and actually wanting to change but he knows there will always be someone who falls for his promises and looks (although I can only cringe looking at his photos 😂)
Yeah I must say I don’t know what these girls or men for that matter see in him. Utterly repulsive if you ask me 😂

I can’t believe he’s got a new girlfriend already 😂 she must be crazy.

also, do we think Melissa is just being a drama queen (as usual) with regards to he cannot be near children blah blah. Maybe there’s a restraining order / none contact order against HER which also means he can’t have contact with aria. I don’t think it’s as elaborate as he’s a pervert that can’t be round any children 😂

also, do we think Melissa is just being a drama queen (as usual) with regards to he cannot be near children blah blah. Maybe there’s a restraining order / none contact order against HER which also means he can’t have contact with aria. I don’t think it’s as elaborate as he’s a pervert that can’t be round any children 😂
She must be naive to think he's changed.
He's fully in the love bombing stage, won't be long until its over.

Not sure on the contact thing tbh. As she's pregnant, if he's been violent the social services can (I believe) stop him from seeing the children if he's deemed a danger.
If it was that he was a pedalo I don't think he'd even be showing his face on socials.
Knowing she's pregnant now, I think it's possibly a DV case... I would put someone who lays hands on a pregnant woman as low as they come.

Reactions: 3

Defo believe her. I was unsure at first but think she’s being truthful now. In her spend an evening with me video she was charging an alert device. They’re given to victims of DV to instantly alert police and police can listen in through the device. They’re not given out easily to just anyone so she must have substantial evidence/reason to need one

• Wow
She must be naive to think he's changed.
He's fully in the love bombing stage, won't be long until its over.

Not sure on the contact thing tbh. As she's pregnant, if he's been violent the social services can (I believe) stop him from seeing the children if he's deemed a danger.
If it was that he was a pedalo I don't think he'd even be showing his face on socials.
Knowing she's pregnant now, I think it's possibly a DV case... I would put someone who lays hands on a pregnant woman as low as they come.
Fml pedalo 🤦‍♀️🤣 pedalo is what that was meant to say fir clarification 🤦‍♀️

Fml pedalo 🤦‍♀️🤣 pedalo is what that was meant to say fir clarification 🤦‍♀️
Good lord autocorrect! 🤣 I give up trying.
Another post from Billy with a ring on the ring finger, but apparently she stalked his story. Explains how he got a new girlfriend so quickly, she crazy 🤣

• Haha
Good lord autocorrect! 🤣 I give up trying.
Another post from Billy with a ring on the ring finger, but apparently she stalked his story. Explains how he got a new girlfriend so quickly, she crazy 🤣
It’s not autocorrect. Tattle don’t allow certain words so automatically change them

god what girl would be stupid enough to stalk out someone like him

It’s not autocorrect. Tattle don’t allow certain words so automatically change them

god what girl would be stupid enough to stalk out someone like him
Oooh OK that makes sense! Did think it was an odd one!

Exactly my point... she's got to be crackers to be pursuing him! He's definitely reading here... with that post basically saying he's not love bombed her (clearly has even if she's crazy), and now has put Aria in his tiktok bio too after someone mentioned only Isabella was on there...
Hey Billy! 👋

Reactions: 4

Exactly my point... she's got to be crackers to be pursuing him! He's definitely reading here... with that post basically saying he's not love bombed her (clearly has even if she's crazy), and now has put Aria in his tiktok bio too after someone mentioned only Isabella was on there...
Hey Billy! 👋
He’s utterly pathetic 😂

Hey Billy! 👋
She’s toxic as well then 🤷🏻‍♀️maybe he’s found his match

Also, that TikTok about being a girls dad - well let’s just hope neither one of your daughters end up with someone like their dad! And you’re not just a girls dad Billy, you’ll soon have a little boy 🤷🏻‍♀️unless Mel didn’t tell him the gender 😂

He was gifting Stephen bear on tik tok the other day so that says a lot about gifting a human who literally is a sex offender. Sorry to jump in just saw it and wondering if anyone else did. Vom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He was gifting Stephen bear on tik tok the other day so that says a lot about gifting a human who literally is a sex offender. Sorry to jump in just saw it and wondering if anyone else did. Vom.
Wow never saw that thanks for sharing!! How gross. Who the f would want to back a sex offender. Especially one that so horribly did revenge on someone they way they did

Reactions: 2
Didn't see that... that's gross though. What is he hoping to achieve from that exactly?

Just seen he's deleted both girls' names from tiktok and back to posting them weird videos in his football kit with his prosthetic down his pants 🤣 playing the perfect dad/partner must of gotten boring for him!

There’s always been a new girl on the scene, even when he was still with Melissa 😂

On another note it really makes me laugh how he’s trying to portray himself as this big family man 😂it was exactly the same when he split up with the first baby mum - a couple of month of self pity, sad TikTok’s and then how he’s going to be better for his next partner, family is everything, showing his little girl. It will be soon a change of pace when he gets another OnlyFans ‘creator’ he claims to be in love with 😬

Haha I posted that literally 10 days ago 😂didn’t take long then lol family man who? He’s got his new prey, I mean love of his life

Why does she think she's a celebrity 😭😭😂

Why hide the baby's face but yet still show her on camera, just take her off all together, nothing special about you're baby hun

Why does she think she's a celebrity 😭😭😂

Why hide the baby's face but yet still show her on camera, just take her off all together, nothing special about you're baby hun
Let's be honest and cut the BS...if she's come from her and billy she won't be the cutest little thing. Maybe that's why she hides her because she's gotten the huge forehead gene 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Billy saying Mel has got a new partner too on he’s tik tok apparently they have both moved on ?! See he’s love bombing he’s new victim now saying same things he said about Melissa when they 1st got together he screams red flag toxic behaviour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.