The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel just said “we are in temporary accommodation because we had to flee a certain type of relationship”

This ain’t specific to forehead and the red flag Billy, but I think it’s WILD that ppl share so much on social media. Like every aspect of their life- and their relationships and their kids. Some things u can keep to yourself

Reactions: 6
Billy back to pretending he's a PT or trained nutritionist saying he has a "weight loss program". Embarrassing, anyone who has done any kind of weight training ever can see he needs to reduce the weight he's pulling and work on form from this video he keeps posting with various captions 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He is built like a chicken with those tiny legs, who’s taking advice from him!
Cute that he's changed the caption to include "for the haters" 🤣
Firstly, hey Billy 👋✌ good to see tye narc can't keep away 😉
and secondly, no Billy, we're just honest over here.

Reactions: 4
his kids will be so proud!
---

Who?
Disgusting. He was selling his used 🍆 pump the other day 🤢 Leigha better watch out, not much that boy won't sell to make a fast bit of cash 🤣
Them kids are so much better off without him.
---
Her not showing the child’s face lasted long not 🙄
Yeah she's definitely showing her more now.
Don't want to mum shame but that video of her bouncing Aria around about gave me whiplash never mind Aria's poor neck 🫣

Her not showing the child’s face lasted long not 🙄
If she starts showing her more then I’m convinced it’s to get at Billy, because if she’s showing the little girl she’ll then show the new baby that he can’t see. Kind of like a ‘this is what you’re missing out on’ which is just so wrong and really disappointing. Keep the kids private and keep them out of it.

Reactions: 2
Disgusting. He was selling his used 🍆 pump the other day 🤢 Leigha better watch out, not much that boy won't sell to make a fast bit of cash 🤣
Them kids are so much better off without him.
---

Yeah she's definitely showing her more now.
Don't want to mum shame but that video of her bouncing Aria around about gave me whiplash never mind Aria's poor neck 🫣
I know it made me feel sick seeing her bounce that baby

Reactions: 1
EECDB933-8C75-4380-9605-09BC68E5B48B.jpeg

is he honestly like mentally ill or something?
cause both that TikTok and that comment coming from him… he cannot be right in his head

• Heart
She’s moved for safety but she’s showing the Starbucks that she’s at it doesn’t take long with a Google search to work out where she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.