The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I checked the twitter.

Wish I didn't, how can you post tit like when you have kids, absolutely grim
Soo bad isn't it 🤢 sorry but you can't say you're going to protect your child and family and then be posting that. It's one thing doing it on a paid for, private site, but doing it publicly and setting your kids up to be bullied is something else.

Reactions: 5
Soo bad isn't it 🤢 sorry but you can't say you're going to protect your child and family and then be posting that. It's one thing doing it on a paid for, private site, but doing it publicly and setting your kids up to be bullied is something else.
Hopefully he reads here and deletes the twitter stuff. Would do himself a favour

Trying to make it out to be some meant to be fairytale 🤣 things have a tendency to "come into our lives" when we chase after them 🤣🤥
This is what forehead and Billy were like. Acting like it was a fairytale when everyone could see the red flags

Reactions: 3
So apparently Leigha has got a very good job but all we see her do in the middle of the day is going to the gym, lunch with Billy, going away or hanging out with the dog/her son?
when does she work then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently Leigha has got a very good job but all we see her do in the middle of the day is going to the gym, lunch with Billy, going away or hanging out with the dog/her son?
when does she work then?
I personally think she’s claiming benefits and only working the 16 hours a week she needs to. No idea what her job is but I also think she is living in a council property/housing association type hence why Billy is all of a sudden going on about how amazing it was growing up in a council estate.
no issue if she is btw, I just hope she isn’t stupid enough to be fraudulently letting him stay there.

Reactions: 4
I personally think she’s claiming benefits and only working the 16 hours a week she needs to. No idea what her job is but I also think she is living in a council property/housing association type hence why Billy is all of a sudden going on about how amazing it was growing up in a council estate.
no issue if she is btw, I just hope she isn’t stupid enough to be fraudulently letting him stay there.
This is what I think too.
Says she works but it does look like a council house from what I've seen. And she seems to spend a lot of time not working.
They don't seem to be consistent with how they're living... one minute it's together, then Billy has his own place, makes me think they're worried about getting a knock on the door.

This is what I think too.
Says she works but it does look like a council house from what I've seen. And she seems to spend a lot of time not working.
They don't seem to be consistent with how they're living... one minute it's together, then Billy has his own place, makes me think they're worried about getting a knock on the door.
I was confused about the living situation as well - so they moved in together but now he got his own place so they don’t live together anymore? 😅

also has anyone seen the TikTok about growing up on the council estate? He looks like he’s got (or at least had and it’s healing) a black eye 😅

Reactions: 2
I was confused about the living situation as well - so they moved in together but now he got his own place so they don’t live together anymore? 😅

also has anyone seen the TikTok about growing up on the council estate? He looks like he’s got (or at least had and it’s healing) a black eye 😅
I think he's living with her but trying to make out he's not for either her benefits, or to pretend he's doing well for himself since Melissa left him.

Yeah I noticed that too, wasn't sure if it was just his skin tone but does look like a bruise...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.