The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s moved back to his mum’s? 😅 so they went from living together to him apparently having his own place to him moving back to his mum’s 😅
And what a weird answer to ‘how did you meet your missus’ - ‘she stalked me on insta, we FaceTimed for a month and now we’ve been together 4 months. If I’m not happy I’ll leave, not cheat’ what’s leaving got to do with how he met her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s moved back to his mum’s? 😅 so they went from living together to him apparently having his own place to him moving back to his mum’s 😅
And what a weird answer to ‘how did you meet your missus’ - ‘she stalked me on insta, we FaceTimed for a month and now we’ve been together 4 months. If I’m not happy I’ll leave, not cheat’ what’s leaving got to do with how he met her?
🤣 where have you seen this? Wonder if they were getting worried about the council coming knocking 🤣 thought he was having his lads room, had his own place etc? Boy can't keep up with the lies 🤣

Reactions: 5
🤣 where have you seen this? Wonder if they were getting worried about the council coming knocking 🤣 thought he was having his lads room, had his own place etc? Boy can't keep up with the lies 🤣
He’s done AMA on his insta stories, deleted the ‘how did you meet your missus’ one already though lol should’ve screenshotted it 😅

Reactions: 1
awww I think I got blocked 😂he’s removed ‘Leigha’ from his TikTok (well as well as Isabella and Zeus lol). She’s still got him in hers tho. Trouble in paradise? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
awww I think I got blocked 😂he’s removed ‘Leigha’ from his TikTok (well as well as Isabella and Zeus lol). She’s still got him in hers tho. Trouble in paradise? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Whoops 🤣 I was blocked ages ago for viewing his stories and not following him 😆
Hmm I did wonder... he's not been posting his love bombing tiktoks for a little while. There is one feeling sorry for himself again though... something about doing nothing to save himself?

Reactions: 2
Fixed it for you Billy xoxView attachment 2806376
I went to school like 20+ years ago and jeez it was rough then... I can't imagine it now with Internet...
Cannot even imagine how bad it would be if your parents did OF.

*FYI I have no issue with issue with OF... Not for me... however, I've seen the bag some people make and in all honesty... Good for them! It's not labouring all day... its a few minutes faking (girls... we've all done that for God damn freaking free before... even just once!) But... I couldn't... but I also can't help but think about the kids in school...
As an adult I can see why... Easy money if you can market yourself well...but kids are kids.. and some can be vile... just couldn't imagine openly putting my child out there with firstly RISK OF SEEING IT... secondly... them being traumatised through bullying or bullies sending it them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to school like 20+ years ago and jeez it was rough then... I can't imagine it now with Internet...
Cannot even imagine how bad it would be if your parents did OF.

*FYI I have no issue with issue with OF... Not for me... however, I've seen the bag some people make and in all honesty... Good for them! It's not labouring all day... its a few minutes faking (girls... we've all done that for God damn freaking free before... even just once!) But... I couldn't... but I also can't help but think about the kids in school...
As an adult I can see why... Easy money if you can market yourself well...but kids are kids.. and some can be vile... just couldn't imagine openly putting my child out there with firstly RISK OF SEEING IT... secondly... them being traumatised through bullying or bullies sending it them
It's not even his OF that's private and subscription at least... it's on twitter, multiple times, for the world to see that will get his children bullied. Certainly not his good looks.

He was on live earlier. Seems like he’s broken up with leigha . He avoided all questions about relationship and why he was alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was on live earlier. Seems like he’s broken up with leigha . He avoided all questions about relationship and why he was alone.
Their tiktok posts are pretty telling... she's posting about still getting butterflies, no comments on it from Billy... he's posting about not begging a man to stay and the dog being his other half 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Their tiktok posts are pretty telling... she's posting about still getting butterflies, no comments on it from Billy... he's posting about not begging a man to stay and the dog being his other half 🤨
So another prediction correct by us 🤣🤣. How long did that last? 2 months?

• Haha
Maybe he’s been given stricter bail conditions now & it’s caused him to move back, I did think it was odd someone on bail initially would be allowed to move miles away. Obviously he can’t admit to that because it would raise to many questions.

Reactions: 2
Maybe he’s been given stricter bail conditions now & it’s caused him to move back, I did think it was odd someone on bail initially would be allowed to move miles away. Obviously he can’t admit to that because it would raise to many questions.
Possibly! I see she's removed him from her tiktok bio now too... but is still there on her Instagram. Maybe about her having custody of her child... I don't know, I don't know a lot about how that sort of thing would work when he's not the dad.

Or maybe she really is a bit unhinged, he broke up/tried to break up with her but she’s living in a delulu land? 😅 hence he’s posting weird videos and she’s still posting about butterflies? 😅

• Haha
Or maybe she really is a bit unhinged, he broke up/tried to break up with her but she’s living in a delulu land? 😅 hence he’s posting weird videos and she’s still posting about butterflies? 😅
What a toxic mess. Their arrogance all like - look at us, moving in together and planning to get married. And then two weeks later it’s over 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Entirely possible 🤣 it does take someone special to pursue someone who has a baby just coming out of a relationship the way she did
Anyone not blocked on Instagram confirm if his bio still mentions her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.