The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could at least have 2 separate ones, to promote OF content and the other to show off what a good human being he is (still not fooling anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️).
I do find it funny how bothered he is by any of Mel’s videos or this thread. I thought you didn’t care about other people’s opinions Billy?
Yeah that's my thinking. So little engagement on any videos that aren't OF related just show who his following is. And he uploads his child on there. Its not right.
As someone else has said, I get why people do OF 🤷‍♀️ but should be kept separate imo.
Said the same about Mel when she was promoting more whether she was showing Arias face or not. Shouldn't be on the same profiles.

Reactions: 4
What was the video? Seen a few people commented on Melissa's saying he was raging... and something about another account? Gutted I missed it tbh 🤣
He was absolutely manic on it. Eating some pancakes with rage in every bite. Basically saying how he isn’t a threat to anyone because he sees his eldest daughter ‘all the time’ (failed to mention his other daughter though!) and that if he was a threat why isn’t he arrested or put away or something along those lines.
how he has the most amazing girlfriend now and in such a happy place. How he’s sick of being dragged down and how people clearly love living in the past still because they are so unhappy with life but he’s moved on and his life was sweet. Clearly not 🤡 also made some digs about Mel saying he still has respect for her, although a little bit it’s still there… yeah ok 😂

He just looked so unhinged in his last video and that he was taking his anger out of manically eating a pancake rather than punching a wall or something though. Looks like his heart rate was at 200bpm… no wonder he deleted it… he’s unhinged and shown he hasn’t changed one bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone seen the comments of M’s video about snapchat
She's actually pathetic
As someone who was battered by my ex fiance the last thing I was doing was trying to goad him online.
She's a mockery for DV.
Sure She's claimed once before she was a victim before Billy.
A big of an attention seeker as that huge bleeping forehead

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's actually pathetic
As someone who was battered by my ex fiance the last thing I was doing was trying to goad him online.
She's a mockery for DV.
Sure She's claimed once before she was a victim before Billy.
A big of an attention seeker as that huge bleeping forehead
I agree, I've always thought something is off about her !!

Anyone with a brain cell would think, why’s he saying he hasn’t been charged if he’s innocent. If he was he’d come on and address it, say he’s not being investigated, he is allowed to spend time with ALL children, he’s not been arrested etc. But he can’t say that because he knows it’s untrue, he’s clinging to the haven’t been charged. He won’t be charged for a while until they’ve investigated properly and then put it to CPS. It’s clear as day he’s been bailed pending further investigation, and as part of his bail conditions he can’t go near her. Someone doesn’t get bailed with conditions if they’re innocent. He’ll be charged eventually, might take a year, might take two… but it’ll happen.

Reactions: 5
He was absolutely manic on it. Eating some pancakes with rage in every bite. Basically saying how he isn’t a threat to anyone because he sees his eldest daughter ‘all the time’ (failed to mention his other daughter though!) and that if he was a threat why isn’t he arrested or put away or something along those lines.
how he has the most amazing girlfriend now and in such a happy place. How he’s sick of being dragged down and how people clearly love living in the past still because they are so unhappy with life but he’s moved on and his life was sweet. Clearly not 🤡 also made some digs about Mel saying he still has respect for her, although a little bit it’s still there… yeah ok 😂

He just looked so unhinged in his last video and that he was taking his anger out of manically eating a pancake rather than punching a wall or something though. Looks like his heart rate was at 200bpm… no wonder he deleted it… he’s unhinged and shown he hasn’t changed one bit!
I'd seen some comments saying how angry and crazed he looked but wasn't sure what the video was. Did see some say he'd changed his tiktok to private though so must of caused a bit of a stir! Not that that lasted long...
Have seen a comment on Mels video about Snapchat someone saying they know Leigha and haven't a good word to say about her 👀 I mean, the giro clearly has no morals chasing after a guy that has been arrested for DV against his pregnant then-fiancee and saw no problem moving him away from his kids...
---
Anyone with a brain cell would think, why’s he saying he hasn’t been charged if he’s innocent. If he was he’d come on and address it, say he’s not being investigated, he is allowed to spend time with ALL children, he’s not been arrested etc. But he can’t say that because he knows it’s untrue, he’s clinging to the haven’t been charged. He won’t be charged for a while until they’ve investigated properly and then put it to CPS. It’s clear as day he’s been bailed pending further investigation, and as part of his bail conditions he can’t go near her. Someone doesn’t get bailed with conditions if they’re innocent. He’ll be charged eventually, might take a year, might take two… but it’ll happen.
Yeah don't think they would move her without cause. She's probably been helped by midwife as they will push things through SS if they see a risk to mother or baby.
As someone else has said, not being charged doesn't mean innocent. He needs to remember that.
---
Not the return of the bumhole to twitter 🤢👀
Honestly, HOW could you be with someone who takes photos and posts to the public Internet pictures of their bumhole?! So much for keeping the kids safe, they're going to get bullied so badly for this as they grow up.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I’ve never been on his twitter and don’t know what I was expecting but defo not a full spreading!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Could you imagine mels kids as teenagers trying to find their dad on social media and come across his twitter account 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus I’ve never been on his twitter and don’t know what I was expecting but defo not a full spreading!!!!!
It's not a sight for sore eyes, that's for sure 😱 literally don't think I could be with my husband posting that publicly for the world to see...
How he's on his high horse about what Melissa is posting about the demise of their relationship I'll never know.

Reactions: 1
What’s up with Mel? Her eyes are really sunken in and look black almost.
I realise she’s pregnant but is there anything else?
Actually feel a bit sorry for her, thought she was a complete bleep when she was with him though

Not him sharing a link to find a guy wanted for DV..
Aaaaand he’s deleted that story. How can he say he’s stable and in the best mindset ever if he keeps posting and deleting almost every single day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, there’s a guy in Billy’s comments on Twitter claiming he’s stealing his videos to put on onlyfans 😂 (I mean Billy is stealing the videos)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.