The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Billy’s offering hotel meet ups 🤮🤮🤮
You really got a good one there Leigha!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to
Domestic abuse survivors when she’s saying they had to be moved for safety reasons but posts stupid pathetic TikTok videos making diggs at her ex (billy)

Why did she post pictures yesterday as if to say she was going on holiday? But she’s been none stop posting crap since. I don’t think she’s on holiday

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth to
Domestic abuse survivors when she’s saying they had to be moved for safety reasons but posts stupid pathetic TikTok videos making diggs at her ex (billy)
They’re both as bad as each other when it comes to this 🫠

Why did she post pictures yesterday as if to say she was going on holiday? But she’s been none stop posting crap since. I don’t think she’s on holiday
Maybe she’s just trying to ‘show’ Billy how amazing she’s doing being a single mum. Even if the holiday bit is not real lol

They’re both as bad as each other when it comes to this 🫠

Maybe she’s just trying to ‘show’ Billy how amazing she’s doing being a single mum. Even if the holiday bit is not real lol
well she needs to get a life if that’s the case 😂

Seriously, what was that whole ‘I’m on holidays’ thing about? 😂she clearly wasn’t. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Billy still offering hotel meet ups - but on TikTok he claims he’s not gay. So are the meet ups with women? He’s basically a male prostitute now, it went way beyond OF. And he’s got the cheek to say he respects his fiancée and cares about what his kids will be able to find online about him when they grow up.

Reactions: 6
Billy still offering hotel meet ups - but on TikTok he claims he’s not gay. So are the meet ups with women? He’s basically a male prostitute now, it went way beyond OF. And he’s got the cheek to say he respects his fiancée and cares about what his kids will be able to find online about him when they grow up.
Omg I didn’t see this! How gross!!! What a catch Leigha!!!

Reactions: 2
See his TikTok about having one more child cause the sex is good- he did that same one with forehead! Literally just a repeat

Reactions: 4
See his TikTok about having one more child cause the sex is good- he did that same one with forehead! Literally just a repeat
It's probably the same post 🤣 let's hope they don't, he needs to take account for the ones he has first not make more.

• Haha
Forehead does love the attention this 'single Mum' life is bringing her.
This business of all the trauma and hurt over the years.
I find it hard to feel sorry for someone who kept going back and being more and more smug and sending more and more digs towards Isabellas Mum.
You reap what you sow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.