The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head šŸ„š

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if leighA baby dad knows sheā€™s moved a new man in after just a few weeks around his son? Whoā€™s not deemed safe to be around his two kids he has with Mel? Liam Jay Bellingham is his name

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if leighA baby dad knows sheā€™s moved a new man in after just a few weeks around his son? Whoā€™s not deemed safe to be around his two kids he has with Mel? Liam Jay Bellingham is his name
damn u work quickā€¦ are u the fbiā€¦ coming in with his full government name šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
She doesnā€™t do social media and donā€™t want people commenting on her life and relationship? So instead of making all her socials private and asking Billy not to post her (especially a video like using a vibrator in a public place) - nope, she made a TikTok about it! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His live came up on my fyp with the caption "painting my lads room" šŸ˜‚
Omg!! ā€œMy ladā€ . What a red flag
---
"I'm not insecure" while filtering her face so heavily she's unrecognisable in videos and Billy's posts.
Is in such a healthy relationship she's using sex toys while at a restaurant to try and prove a point, though I'm missing the point? That they're young and in love? That they're not in the honeymoon phase? šŸ¤£ that she respects her body? More like he's using her to try and get back at Mel and show how's he's moved on šŸ„“ even though he's always trying to prove a point while seeming like he isn't šŸ¤£
She probably does have a job but working less than 16 hours so she can still claim benefits.
Has a son who has everything and more... except for a place to live that would be deemed safe based on Billy's past...
Don't know why someone would want to bring a man into their house who has an open case against him, while making 0 effort to get some sort of custody of his children, and is happy to slate his ex on social media who he has JUST made a baby with. Girl, get yourself some morals.

Do you think she realises if she got pregnant they would likely be referred to social services because of Billy's history?
---
Also, um, I'm a bit confused by Billy's tiktok...
Apparently been working away for "a few days" in Scotland but has Isabella 2 days ago? Someone's telling porkies.
---
"Keep myself to myself" mate, you posted your bumhole on twitter for the world to see šŸ¤£
LOL at bum hole but šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
U can report anonymously to hmrc any potential benefit frauders. We know their names and thatā€™s all u need

Last edited:
Omg!! ā€œMy ladā€ . What a red flag
---

LOL at bum hole but šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
U can report anonymously to hmrc any potential benefit frauders. We know their names and thatā€™s all u need
His lads room for all the lad friends he doesn't have now he's moved 280 miles away šŸ¤£ it's probably his content room šŸ¤¢ so he can stop getting undressed on their sofa šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s really triggered him for his latest TikTok response hasnā€™t she? Sees his eldest daughter ā€˜all the timeā€™ yet lives 280 miles away from her and said the other day he sees her every other weekendā€¦ thatā€™s not all the timeā€¦ deadbeat dad šŸ«£
---
Sheā€™s really triggered him for his latest TikTok response hasnā€™t she? Sees his eldest daughter ā€˜all the timeā€™ yet lives 280 miles away from her and said the other day he sees her every other weekendā€¦ thatā€™s not all the timeā€¦ deadbeat dad šŸ«£
And now my comment looks stupid because heā€™s deleted the TikTok šŸ’€

Last edited:
25D3050E-4322-466A-AE64-0B5BA2091613.png
Billyā€™s TikTok from 5 hours ago.

Billyā€™s newest TikTok : everything that is posted on the internet is there forever, my kids will grow up and see all of that (think he was talking about how Melā€™s posting stuff about him).
better put all that OF money away for your kidsā€™ therapy.
heā€™s also talking about how heā€™s growing up and got his own place šŸ˜‚you mean Leighaā€™s placešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
---

And now my comment looks stupid because heā€™s deleted the TikTok šŸ’€
What was the video? Seen a few people commented on Melissa's saying he was raging... and something about another account? Gutted I missed it tbh šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2770252Billyā€™s TikTok from 5 hours ago.

Billyā€™s newest TikTok : everything that is posted on the internet is there forever, my kids will grow up and see all of that (think he was talking about how Melā€™s posting stuff about him).
better put all that OF money away for your kidsā€™ therapy.
heā€™s also talking about how heā€™s growing up and got his own place šŸ˜‚you mean Leighaā€™s placešŸ˜‚
This video gave me the absolute creeps

Reactions: 1
This video gave me the absolute creeps
Weird. And these are the kind of people that follow him, people he's sharing his daughter to šŸ¤¢ there's a reason his videos with his daughter or Leigha get very little interaction vs the videos of him promoting his OF šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 2
Weird. And these are the kind of people that follow him, people he's sharing his daughter to šŸ¤¢ there's a reason his videos with his daughter or Leigha get very little interaction vs the videos of him promoting his OF šŸ¤¢
He could at least have 2 separate ones, to promote OF content and the other to show off what a good human being he is (still not fooling anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø).
I do find it funny how bothered he is by any of Melā€™s videos or this thread. I thought you didnā€™t care about other peopleā€™s opinions Billy?

I fully understand people doing OF, I wouldnā€™t do it myself but I get it, I get why people do it and each to their own etc. But content/videos like that I cannot get my head round. I know itā€™s a whole kink/fetish so I donā€™t want to shame anyone but does he need to post it on his normal socials? It makes me feel šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.