The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3900DB17-C08A-44B5-A893-82DEB3DFBAD8.png

how is this even an answer to this question? 😅
Also what is the ‘she respects her body’ thing? If she did, she wouldn’t be sleeping with a walking ick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or respect hers posting her with that vibrating toy thing while having dinner 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s clearly a very respectable woman 🙄🤣 uses sex toys in restaurants and let’s a man with potential DV charges move in with her and her son after a matter of weeks, she’s an idiot, that’s what she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The she respects her body is a dig at Mel. It’s ironic he now wants a girlfriend who doesn’t do only fans when he was the one who made Mel do it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha, she's been reading here, Thanks for the tiktok love.
But all you scream is desperate, cos why would you allow a man like him near you or you're child. Grimmmmm😂 🐸☕

Reactions: 8
Can he be more of a head. He says he will protect Leigha, her son and Isabella but can’t help ‘the other situation’. You’re talking about a woman that you proposed to, lived with and have 2 kids with. A woman that seems to be afraid of you enough she went to the police.

and as for not telling your side of the story cause ‘my kids will grow up and see this’ - mate,that’s the last thing you should be worried about your kids seeing online about you 😒😒😒and you probably don’t have a leg to stand on anyway when it comes To defending yourself

Reactions: 7
It’s so disgusting him shaming Mel for doing of when he does it himself and posts on Twitter for free. Might not be for everyone personally I wouldn’t do it but at least Mel is proving for aria unlike him

Reactions: 5
i don’t think anyones really interested in you love lol.

he was on live earlier saying there’s no concerns about him having his older kid. But fails to actually mention what went down and why he can’t see Aria, something has obviously happened Billy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Let’s address this TikTok shall we?

- you are insecure and that’s why you hide yourself on his lives and filter yourself to something silly.
- I question a mother who can move a man into their family home after knowing him only a couple of months at the most. Either you are just completely thick or just desperate and ignorant, time will tell on this one. However I would have alarm bells ringing on why this ‘man’ has no contact with his daughter (and his son on the way) and why he won’t be at the birth on the son etc. No woman in their right mind ‘looking after their son’ would fall into this category. And if he is ‘innocent’ and hasn’t done anything wrong, why isn’t he fighting til the death to see his daughter?
- a man who can’t help but upload TikTok’s about his ex whilst he’s apparently moved on and in love isn’t the one. He’s not happy with you. He’s using you as a rebound. It’s not a healthy relationship coming from his part.
- good for you, I hope you do but it doesn’t mean you don’t live in a council house?
- you’ve literally just retaliated uploading this TikTok… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

thanks 🤣

she Might be a nice girl but anyone who gets with that horrible piece of tit and moves him into the home she has with her son after a couple of weeks needs a massive wake up call. She’s going to learn the hard way. He won’t be changing for anyone cos he’s a narc. Only has his own interests at heart!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t interested in retaliating or being online because she has a ‘doesn’t do social media’ she wouldn’t bother making tik toks.
I don’t do social media, I’ve never uploaded a tik tok and I definitely wouldn’t do so or start doing so to clap back at people talking about my relationship! I’m sure she’s loving all the attention

If she wasn’t interested in retaliating or being online because she has a ‘doesn’t do social media’ she wouldn’t bother making tik toks.
I don’t do social media, I’ve never uploaded a tik tok and I definitely wouldn’t do so or start doing so to clap back at people talking about my relationship! I’m sure she’s loving all the attention
If she don’t do social media why’s she on tattle a forum where people discuss what’s shown on social media 😂

• Haha
Probably scared someone’s going to tell her local council she has someone living with her so making out she has a job - deffo claims housing benefits and scamming the system 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Let’s address this TikTok shall we?

- you are insecure and that’s why you hide yourself on his lives and filter yourself to something silly.
- I question a mother who can move a man into their family home after knowing him only a couple of months at the most. Either you are just completely thick or just desperate and ignorant, time will tell on this one. However I would have alarm bells ringing on why this ‘man’ has no contact with his daughter (and his son on the way) and why he won’t be at the birth on the son etc. No woman in their right mind ‘looking after their son’ would fall into this category. And if he is ‘innocent’ and hasn’t done anything wrong, why isn’t he fighting til the death to see his daughter?
- a man who can’t help but upload TikTok’s about his ex whilst he’s apparently moved on and in love isn’t the one. He’s not happy with you. He’s using you as a rebound. It’s not a healthy relationship coming from his part.
- good for you, I hope you do but it doesn’t mean you don’t live in a council house?
- you’ve literally just retaliated uploading this TikTok… 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

thanks 🤣

she Might be a nice girl but anyone who gets with that horrible piece of tit and moves him into the home she has with her son after a couple of weeks needs a massive wake up call. She’s going to learn the hard way. He won’t be changing for anyone cos he’s a narc. Only has his own interests at heart!
"I'm not insecure" while filtering her face so heavily she's unrecognisable in videos and Billy's posts.
Is in such a healthy relationship she's using sex toys while at a restaurant to try and prove a point, though I'm missing the point? That they're young and in love? That they're not in the honeymoon phase? 🤣 that she respects her body? More like he's using her to try and get back at Mel and show how's he's moved on 🥴 even though he's always trying to prove a point while seeming like he isn't 🤣
She probably does have a job but working less than 16 hours so she can still claim benefits.
Has a son who has everything and more... except for a place to live that would be deemed safe based on Billy's past...
Don't know why someone would want to bring a man into their house who has an open case against him, while making 0 effort to get some sort of custody of his children, and is happy to slate his ex on social media who he has JUST made a baby with. Girl, get yourself some morals.

Do you think she realises if she got pregnant they would likely be referred to social services because of Billy's history?
---
Also, um, I'm a bit confused by Billy's tiktok...
Apparently been working away for "a few days" in Scotland but has Isabella 2 days ago? Someone's telling porkies.
---
"Keep myself to myself" mate, you posted your bumhole on twitter for the world to see 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Billy still really gives me the ick. That video of them and the balloons made me cringe so much. Pair of wallys

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.