The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a dead beat dad. 100% didn’t used to see his daughter because he would have been using her for his TikTok content. Obviously only started seeing her very recently hence the pics whenever he sees her. Seeing your daughter for a few hours on a weekend doesn’t make you a good dad 🤢 i mean it’s better than nothing like with Melissa’s child/ren but still so far away from anything normal. Couldn’t imagine only seeing my kid for a few hours every so often. Ewww he’s vile!

Reactions: 6
What about him trying to show off he’s a good dad by posting ‘come pick up my eldest daughter with me’ 😅 if you were such a good dad, you wouldn’t have to show it off. You wouldn’t have to try and convince everyone. A good dad wouldn’t post his daughter’s face right next to a video of himself selling dirty underwear for pervs.

right so Mel is saying that she ‘won’t be allowed’ to disclose their location.Does this mean DV then? Also moved by who? Police, council? I feel for her. She may have been a head but DV is no joke

Reactions: 5
What about him trying to show off he’s a good dad by posting ‘come pick up my eldest daughter with me’ 😅 if you were such a good dad, you wouldn’t have to show it off. You wouldn’t have to try and convince everyone. A good dad wouldn’t post his daughter’s face right next to a video of himself selling dirty underwear for pervs.

right so Mel is saying that she ‘won’t be allowed’ to disclose their location.Does this mean DV then? Also moved by who? Police, council? I feel for her. She may have been a head but DV is no joke
I really feel for her, I went through DV myself and you’re right its no joke, I really hope she and aria are okay

Reactions: 1
I think we’re forgetting it was angel can do no wrong Mel who said she didn’t want him to see his other kid and kept posting nasty videos about his ex 👀 and how much better she was… that aged well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we’re forgetting it was angel can do no wrong Mel who said she didn’t want him to see his other kid and kept posting nasty videos about his ex 👀 and how much better she was… that aged well
Well yeah she was a witch don’t dispute that but I feel for her atm

Reactions: 6
Wait whaaaat, I missed that, she said she didn’t want him seeing his first daughter?

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of her either but I didn’t know this. Rotter. But the fact he was a father and let his new girlfriend (Melissa) do that proves to me he has always been a tit dad as he would have still seen his daughter if he wanted to? Regardless what Mel says. No partner would get in the way of me seeing my daughter. I’d choose seeing her over anyone. If they didn’t like it, that would be the end of the relationship for me.
Hopefully her now being a mum has humbled her massively.

If she’s not allowed to disclose location then it sounds like police have rehoused her in a woman’s refuge type place where she’s monitored and supported and location won’t be given so Billy doesn’t know where they are living. Once things settle and they’re safe with no risk of him coming back to find her or aria etc then she’ll move into her own place

Reactions: 4
If she’s not allowed to disclose location then it sounds like police have rehoused her in a woman’s refuge type place where she’s monitored and supported and location won’t be given so Billy doesn’t know where they are living. Once things settle and they’re safe with no risk of him coming back to find her or aria etc then she’ll move into her own place
I don’t think so. I think she’s in temp accomodation. Refuges don’t look like that

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so. I think she’s in temp accomodation. Refuges don’t look like that
Women’s refuge do temp accommodation that look like that that’s what I meant. She’s got her own place not in a refuge but they’re highly monitored and secure

Swim with sharks you risk getting bitten.
Mellend knew what she was getting with.
Fair enough DV I sympathise... I experienced that... but she wanted to stop him seeing isabella so her doing it alone now has me feel no sympathy as she literally made so many nasty aimed tik toks about isabellas mum not being good enough.

Isabella mums the prettiest
Then Leigha
Then mellhead

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Leigha comes across as very insecure. All the extreme face tuning on her tiktok, and when she is in Billy's videos she's always covering her face or looking away from the camera. Perfect fit for our old narc to take advantage of

Reactions: 8
Evident she’s in a council house that leigha. Wonder if they know she’s got someone else living there too.

what you on about? you can have whoever you like living there
If you have someone move in you need to inform the council as it can effect housing benefit entitlement as they’ll be classed as a joint income household

Reactions: 5
what you on about? you can have whoever you like living there
No you have to inform them. Seen many an influencer on here be caught out. And if you’re claiming benefits as a single person but living with someone she’s going to be fucked too.

Reactions: 3
housing benefit and living in a council house are not the same thing
Well given she doesn’t appear to have a job, (i could be wrong but that’s how it looks) I’d suggest she’s probably on benefits, therefore she would absolutely have to inform them if she’s living with someone.
Also a single mum, on benefits, in a council home sounds the perfect candidate for the narc to try to reel in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.