The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He falls in love within 5 mins of meeting people he is so toxic
---
Don’t believe anything he says look at all the videos when he got with Melissa saying he’s changes she’s the one blah blah ..all these new girls he meets changes him he said the same with Melissa 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
He falls in love within 5 mins of meeting people he is so toxic
---
Don’t believe anything he says look at all the videos when he got with Melissa saying he’s changes she’s the one blah blah ..all these new girls he meets changes him he said the same with Melissa 😂😂😂
The boy needs to looks up the meaning of "maturing" honestly.
Maturing would be not trying to bait your ex on social media, not comparing women by their hair colour and taking the time to get to know someone. Not basing falling in love on having sex.
What happened to staying single to work on himself? It's laughable.
Notice he's slowly dropping the woe is me, single dad routine and getting back to posting about sex 🤮
He'll be flaunting his prosthetic again in no time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could quite easily just put a picture of billy in the dictionary next to the word narcissist. Text book definition.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See this is why I can’t take her seriously. You cannot say you’ve got ‘services’ involved and everyone’s said he can’t be around the baby for reasons she can’t discuss. Then posting pathetic TikTok’s that he hasn’t ‘checked in’ on aria for her first Christmas. Make your mind up, has he done something so horrendous or are you just wanting attention? If he has then why are you posting that crap if you know the reason he ain’t been in touch is because he ‘isn’t allowed’. It makes her look full of tit.

Reactions: 8
Billy playing role of doting dad to Isabella and showing her off and her presents…. So weird how he never posted her and now her face in on social media.
---
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!

Reactions: 3
Po
Billy playing role of doting dad to Isabella and showing her off and her presents…. So weird how he never posted her and now her face in on social media.
---
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!
If I was her mum I certainly wouldn't want my child posted on his social media with his following 🤮
Post his old videos as "on this day" as if its any different 🤨🙄

Reactions: 5
Billy claiming he's deleted everything but was on twitter 8 hours ago promoting his only fans 🤣 can't keep up with his own lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so stupid having another child with a narcissist. What an absolute car crash this is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Big question is, is it Billy’s?! 😂
She’s said in the instagram comments that the kids have the same dad so definitely Billy.
I wonder how far she is, I know you can find out early now by bloods from the beginning of pregnancy!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s said in the instagram comments that the kids have the same dad so definitely Billy.
I wonder how far she is, I know you can find out early now by bloods from the beginning of pregnancy!
I don't think that's very common in the UK, but is possible.
She said she's been keeping it to herself for a while so think it's probably a private scan she's had, for which you need to be I think 15 weeks, maybe more...

Edit to add, there's a photo on her story, looks like she's showing a little already too

Reactions: 2
Soon be back together again I bet, what a fool. She must be at least 16 weeks to find gender out so her little girl won’t even be one will she?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don't think that's very common in the UK, but is possible.
She said she's been keeping it to herself for a while so think it's probably a private scan she's had, for which you need to be I think 15 weeks, maybe more...

Edit to add, there's a photo on her story, looks like she's showing a little already too
I’m in the north east and it’s quite popular in the private scan clinics now the early blood tests in a few places near me xxx

Reactions: 1
Wait she’s pregnant again?? wtf I read here before I saw her profile. I’d like to say I’m shook but I’m not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in the north east and it’s quite popular in the private scan clinics now the early blood tests in a few places near me xxx
Really?! I'm central England and don't know anyone that's had it done! Very common in America though!
She's put a comment on tiktok saying they knew she was pregnant before they split up so definitely a few months already!
---
Soon be back together again I bet, what a fool. She must be at least 16 weeks to find gender out so her little girl won’t even be one will she?
Not sure I can't do the maths 🤣 I'm 29 weeks and due mid march so she may be due around Aria’s first birthday

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No you’re only added once charged. They don’t add people to it if they could be innocent as people could call up and be told yeah they’re on it but they’re actually innocent. Anyone with a conviction, caution or reprimand for any DV charges are added to Claire’s law
Well this actually happened to me. I tried doing a background check on someone. I was advised to steer clear because there were charges against them but waiting for court outcome. It went to court and all charges were dropped. He was innocent. It’s wrong and I feel sorry for these men who have been branded with such thing. Innocent until proven guilty I say.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.