The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off recent topics but anyone seen her latest boomerage... that Ann summers bag is so battered, did she find it down the back of her drawers? 🤣
---
He’s definitely after sympathy it’s so embarrassing .. he’s even sharing quotes on tik tok by reposting them like he’s the innocent one!
Definitely just sympathy seeking. Hope he's getting therapy though, lord knows he needs it!
Pretending they split up because she didn't love him enough. He wants to look up gas lighting.
Pretty clear from recent posts hed been cheating again, but she also did a post on tiktok the other day saying he'd been disrespecting their daughter... wonder what that's about...

Reactions: 3
Wonder if he cheated when she was out & he was looking after the baby? Brought women over etc
Possibly but tbh I can't imagine him.looking after her on his own.
I wonder if he was out bed hopping when he said he wasn't seeing the baby to "work on himself" a few weeks back...

Hahah I’m sorry but what on earth Billy 😂
One TikTok - he says he deleted some of his old videos cause his kids will be able to see it one day. Seriously? But if they see your a$$hole that’s absolutely fine? Give your head a wobble

another TikTok - hi, I’m billy and I’m a single dad 😂 exactly the same video he’s done about 2 years ago. And he only included Isabella cause Aria who? 😒

Reactions: 6
Hahah I’m sorry but what on earth Billy 😂
One TikTok - he says he deleted some of his old videos cause his kids will be able to see it one day. Seriously? But if they see your a$$hole that’s absolutely fine? Give your head a wobble

another TikTok - hi, I’m billy and I’m a single dad 😂 exactly the same video he’s done about 2 years ago. And he only included Isabella cause Aria who? 😒
Like he's not deleted them because everyone knows he's got a plastic sausage in his pants 🤣
Once it's on the Internet, it's on there forever, Billy!

Honestly absolutely deluded with that post about being a single dad 🤦‍♀️ like he's ever put either of them girls first.

Reactions: 6
Someone just commented on her live that she’s messaged Mel screenshots she’s just turned 16 and Billy is in her DMs 🤮 by the sounds of it he’s messaged a few others that age too

Reactions: 1
She is on live now and said that it’s likely he will never be allowed contact with aria for what his done apparently that’s what the professionals have said. I think she is living in La La land! They don’t stop contact unless it’s extremely serious! not just because his cheated on her multiple times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is on live now and said that it’s likely he will never be allowed contact with aria for what his done apparently that’s what the professionals have said. I think she is living in La La land! They don’t stop contact unless it’s extremely serious! not just because his cheated on her multiple times
If there’s DV involved or the accusations of him messaging underage girls are true then it’s very likely he won’t have contact again

Reactions: 4
If there’s DV involved or the accusations of him messaging underage girls are true then it’s very likely he won’t have contact again
he’d have to be saying sexual things to them & also he’d have to be charged with it by the police for the court to take notice. I suspect he has been doing that though because he is bleeping vile & needs someone impressionable.

I wonder if initial split was because of cheating... it seemed a fairly neutral split, no/little animosity, when she was saying hr wasn't seeing Aria because of his issues and "working on himself".
But since then there's been accusations/evidence he's been messaging underage girls. The banging on her door at god knows what time, and who knows what else.
I don't think the reason he's not seeing her is because of cheating. There's more going on.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if initial split was because of cheating... it seemed a fairly neutral split, no/little animosity, when she was saying hr wasn't seeing Aria because of his issues and "working on himself".
But since then there's been accusations/evidence he's been messaging underage girls. The banging on her door at god knows what time, and who knows what else.
I don't think the reason he's not seeing her is because of cheating. There's more going on.
Yeah that’s what I think too. She still seemed ok him seeing aria when they first split. So something bad must’ve happened like the accusations that’s made her change how she feels

Reactions: 2
Not completely true, I was in a dv relationship and my ex was granted contact with his son.
Also there courts are corrupt they give sexual predators contact with their children all the time. I’ve seen so many women over the years fighting the courts and for justice because there is clear evidence of pedophilia but they grant contact. It’s disgusting! I hope for her sake she is landing with a good solicitor and barrister

Not completely true, I was in a dv relationship and my ex was granted contact with his son.
Also there courts are corrupt they give sexual predators contact with their children all the time. I’ve seen so many women over the years fighting the courts and for justice because there is clear evidence of pedophilia but they grant contact. It’s disgusting! I hope for her sake she is landing with a good solicitor and barrister
Oh wow that’s awful! Poor people having to fight with things like that!! In the court I work in any DV cases aren’t given contact because it’d deemed unsafe for the child to be around that. I can’t think of any case in the whole time I’ve worked there where DV or predators are allowed contact, so sad that’s not the case all over in other courts

Oh wow that’s awful! Poor people having to fight with things like that!! In the court I work in any DV cases aren’t given contact because it’d deemed unsafe for the child to be around that. I can’t think of any case in the whole time I’ve worked there where DV or predators are allowed contact, so sad that’s not the case all over in other courts
I know it’s awful, but they just want the child to have contact with both parents they say.. so at first it was supervised visits for just 2 hours a week then gradually it was upped and now he has overnight stays and contact every week. It might be different which area you’re from I’m unsure but yes the system is corrupt ☹

• Sad
I know it’s awful, but they just want the child to have contact with both parents they say.. so at first it was supervised visits for just 2 hours a week then gradually it was upped and now he has overnight stays and contact every week. It might be different which area you’re from I’m unsure but yes the system is corrupt ☹
I really hope you and your little one are ok & they’re safe when they see their dad ❤
---
She’s just confirmed on live that he’s on Claire’s law 😱 so must’ve been something real bad that’s gone on. I don’t blame her for protecting aria and wanting full custody now

Last edited:
I really hope you and your little one are ok & they’re safe when they see their dad ❤
---
She’s just confirmed on live that he’s on Claire’s law 😱 so must’ve been something real bad that’s gone on. I don’t blame her for protecting aria and wanting full custody now
What’s Claire’s law

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.