The Stacey's #3 Mel & Billy Stacey Relationship is dead, boys in Billy's bed, mels hair has shed revealing more head 🥚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jus checked all Billy’s tik toks. So weird now he posted his daughter after years of not.
Acting like some doting dad 🤣
Can’t see him finding anyone, he’s way tooo toxic

Reactions: 5
He’s because he’s single so now he seems to care about he’s 1st kid he will forget about her again when he’s with the next girl…

Not billy reposting narcissistic tik toks 🙈 he really is trying to play the victim
Just looking at him makes my skin crawl he was on live earlier and the red face and smirking when he was getting messages every 5 mins off someone the way he was acting it seems he’s definitely moving on

Reactions: 3
His TikTok’s are the reasons NOT to date him. Does he really think girls will see that and be all over him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they are only put on Claire’s law if there are charges against them.
so he may or may not be guilty still yet. But the charges remain until court decides verdict.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure they are only put on Claire’s law if there are charges against them.
so he may or may not be guilty still yet. But the charges remain until court decides verdict.
No you’re only added once charged. They don’t add people to it if they could be innocent as people could call up and be told yeah they’re on it but they’re actually innocent. Anyone with a conviction, caution or reprimand for any DV charges are added to Claire’s law

No you’re only added once charged. They don’t add people to it if they could be innocent as people could call up and be told yeah they’re on it but they’re actually innocent. Anyone with a conviction, caution or reprimand for any DV charges are added to Claire’s law
Yep! So this must mean he’s already been charged with something before, doesn’t surprise me, scumbag.

Yep! So this must mean he’s already been charged with something before, doesn’t surprise me, scumbag.
Maybe he was charged with something against the previous baby mum? Wouldn’t surprise me as wasn’t he stopped from seeing his other daughter for ages? But then maybe regained contact on and off when it suited him

Maybe he was charged with something against the previous baby mum? Wouldn’t surprise me as wasn’t he stopped from seeing his other daughter for ages? But then maybe regained contact on and off when it suited him
Could be onto something there. I bet he had visitation and stopped because he got Mel & now he’ll have probably lost contact completely if he fucked the child about with visitation. Courts really don’t like you not turning up etc and a kid waiting.

Reactions: 2
Could be onto something there. I bet he had visitation and stopped because he got Mel & now he’ll have probably lost contact completely if he fucked the child about with visitation. Courts really don’t like you not turning up etc and a kid waiting.
Yeah they’re very quick to cut all contact if you don’t meet the agreed visitation so wouldn’t surprise me at all. He’s dropped aria just like he did his first daughter and is now acting like she don’t exist and posting the other one just like he did when he met Mel and dropped her. Poor kids deserve better

He’ll be doing it on purpose (posting his other daughter) just to spite Melissa.

I’m surprised the first babymum let’s him post her face.
I was thinking that he posted like I have permission now 😂 1. It’s sad you have to ask for permission as you don’t see her 2. Do you blame her mum not wanting her posted with all your vile content and weirdo followers 3. I’m wondering if he didn’t have permission but posted an old photo and mentioned permission to wind Mel up as he’s not allowed to post aria

Don’t believe he’s had any permission, don’t believe he’s even in contact with her. Just posts old vids to convince naive single women he’s a doting dad.

Don’t believe he’s had any permission, don’t believe he’s even in contact with her. Just posts old vids to convince naive single women he’s a doting dad.
Yeah that’s exactly what I think. I saw people commenting like aw you went to the zoo how nice. Mel said on live that was back at the beginning of the year and she was the one taking the pictures not him

Anyone catch Billy's instagram yesterday saying he has a girlfriend? He was answering questions
Nope I'm blocked for some reason 🤣 but I don't believe for a single second believe he's not saying that to try and get at Melissa.
He's put on TikTok he's in love "with thus right person" 🤣
Either he's trying to gas light her, or its true and he's love bombing and using this poor new girl.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.